The Crowd Sourcing Competition [Round 49]

The Conqueror 12

tfw you’re bad at making cars so you just make an engine
(also it’s only $183,000 for a 2400hp 12l V12 in 4000 lbs of carbon fiber and wings - buy one now!)

and yeah the exhausts are an integral part of the design because the turbos are so friggin huge

who knows if I’ll submit it but it might be probably done cause this body doesn’t let me place anything much

10 Likes

Goodness, not only does the rear of this gimp off a design I did a while back on the same body but you took the name too? I’m going to have to issue a statement of denial or you’ll risk getting disqualified for having too much link to a brand. My brand :joy:

search for Gryphon Gear Mephisto. You’ll see exactly what I mean

3 Likes

Oh lmao, sorry for that. I forgot that the Mephisto existed and I didn’t intend to copy your design. Sorry!

2 Likes

All good I figured you’d be better off knowing though or some people would definitely ask questions… That car’s been around since 2014 and done a few laps.

Ah ok! Thanks for the info. I just checked out the Mephisto and yeah I can see a lot of similarities with mine and yours. Thanks for understanding

Pen-saeth Obsidian

5 Star Class (Hypercars)

11 Likes

AnGeRy BoI iS cOmInG!!

10 Likes

…What is that? Did you try to turn a hatchback into a sedan?

where do you see a sedan?

I thought you might have been trying to give it a little trunk, the first photo makes it look like it with the war the body lines are.

RazoR RaideR

Special

11 Likes

Hello! I’m new here from Reddit, I saw someone mention this forum and this challenge caught my eye. I have an entry but the forum says I can not upload attachments. Help?

Edit: Nevermind, I seem to be able to do it now.

CSC 7 - aPub - Wizer One.car (42.3 KB)

Please direct message the host (Mikonp7) with the .car file instead of having it out in the open

1 Like

he might not be able to

Less than 48h to go and i still havent received all the designs i see in here :dagger:

If you still need more time i am willing to increase the time limit to the 12th:

• Yeah i need more time
  • Nah. Proceed with the normal deadline

0 voters

1 Like

Alright, so interestingly I built a car, and then while building stuff for fun it was suggested that i enter this one instead. So anyway here it is…
(Subject to a change of colours most likely)

|B1 Alpha Hyperspace III|

If its not clear already, this is a hover car. Something from the future, some crazy ION Maglev vehicle to blow people up with missiles on the roof. Its crazy, its Special

27 Likes

I see your SuperTruck and raise you the FreedomTruck.

FREEDOM TRUCK 1776

Now featuring 662 cubic bald eagles of freedom, with up to 2400 hp at some point. Someone let Calvinator into the engine supplies, don’t ask.

Perfect for equipping your evil supervillain fleet at the low, low price of $2.74 million each (like $3 without the engine)

And for that low, low price you get a truck - it can go 0-60 in like 2 seconds, but it weighs enough to pose a building a serious threat. Also it does about 260. Don’t ask how or why. Maximum recommended towing is 7,800 lbs.

… . .-. … — …- … .-… -.-- --…-- / … — – . -… — -… -.-- / --. . - / -.-. .- .-… …- … -. .- - — .-. / — …- - / — …-. / … . .-. . --…-- / .–. .-… . .- … . .-.-.- / … . -. -… / … . .-… .–. .-.-.- / … . .----. … / .–. …- - - … -. --. / - .-- — / — …-. / - … . – / - — --. . - … . .-. / -. — .-- .-.-.-

11 Likes

The people spoke and the dealine will remain. Y’all got 20ish hours left.
Better send me some stuff i have seen here :dagger:

4 Likes

3 Likes

“Tuonare”

Class 5 Super-GT

9 Likes