The Douche Meter, Automation Edition

But we wanted to give power to the people :joy:

(Like unleashing automotive apocalypse upon the lands.)

1 Like

There are more cost effective ways of liberating the population from subhumans, ya get me.

I’d say one of the fastest ways would be to give them all a stock Ford Pinto and then make 'em all have a demolition derby.

NNNNOOOO!!! Not the Pinto! not a Ford, give em holden/chevolet/opel v6 buick engined commonwhores

Haha oh yeah I like me the idea of a Bommodore Bashup :imp:

hmmm something that should one day be organised. The Inaugural Automation commodore bash day (you enter at your own risk Mt Stalney Hunting Reserve claims no responsibilty if you are injured)

2 Likes

What’s wrong with Commodores? Personally don’t care for them very much but I thought you ozzies love em.

Do not get involved in the Holden vs Ford fights!

@Darkshine5 will probably slaughter you.

#######VolvoFTW

#######FordFTW

1 Like

I think we can all agree v6 commodore are the king of douchebag cars.
Whats wrong with them are they usually have the bumpers falling off driven by younger male/females that want a cheap car with enough power to do burnouts. The commodore and nissan skyline killed the enthusiast car scene over here by bringing in anti-hoon laws so that even if you have not engaged in that sort of activity if you have a nice car you are a hoon. And having your car taken and sold to fund the crown is bullshit!
The now broke ANZ motors Corp

Sold? I thought they took them to the big crusher and smooshed it into a steel pancake :joy:

At least in NSW, that is. I heard they don’t do that anymore.