The Exhaust Note - A Car Magazine [new article 22jan]

We have to pm you to submit a car ?

Yes, here or on discord, as I do need the .car file.

1 Like

Are you accepting .cars from 4.24 version a.k.a Open Beta or still from Stable version?

3 Likes

After some testing, Open beta seems to work, while the “stable” version is CTD or just doesn’t load the car designer. So I guess for now, only Beta.

3 Likes

1924 Siddley Landchester 35 H.P. (cars in history)

@doofus

13 Likes

An all-new Strop’s Corner - this time: On Gearing

By the one and only @strop

13 Likes

I’ve got three cars/articles in the making at the moment. I’ve gone through the material that I had.
I am still a bit looking at the format that I like. I kind of like the magazine format as I am horrible at formatting on the Discord Forums themselves, but if you prefer plain text with the occasional screenshot directly in this thread, please let me know.

The articles are there for your enjoyment and to flesh out your lore in the end.

I don’t mind current formatting, that is making pages. Looks nice.

1 Like

I personally prefer the magazine look as well instead of the plain forum text and screenshot, as it adds a bit of flair and looks way more professional.

The current formatting is good. We shouldn’t make you use something you don’t wanna use if you don’t wanna.

1954 Neva NAZ V-01 Vygrat (cars in history)

@Oskiinus

9 Likes

2003 Quezon SR-2

@variationofvariables

13 Likes

We are back in business after a long hiatus.

8 Likes

The Exhaust Note is looking towards making a special on late 50s, early 60s Le Mans endurance cars. If you have any cars that might be suitable to feature, please let us know.

3 Likes

1962 Iskra Canaria

@Secrane

12 Likes

One small suggestion, can you make the spacing between the columns a little bit wider next time? It’s hard on the eyes now IMO.

3 Likes

Thanks, will do that.

EDIT: updated the article with wider columns for better readability.

@Secrane, thanks for the kind words. Always try to give a well made car the necessary attention. The Canaria really feels like an instant classic to me.

This is absolutely wonderful! I’m very excited to see the Canaria discussed so extensively, and in such a well-written manner. Very well done, hats off to you!

2 Likes

1987 Rozenthal JT5700 Calico

@Sol-Apollo (discord)

10 Likes

Custom Seikatsu Diesel Galactic G3

@Tzuyu_main

11 Likes