The Great Automation Badge Grid [CLOSED FOR MAINTAINANCE]

As you can probably tell, the Badge Grid didn’t survive the transition. I’m going to need to sort this out properly, so for now, I will not be taking any entrants. Apologies!

[size=175]The Great Automation[/size] Badge Grid

[size=120]Overview[/size]
About a year ago, the AutomationHub Facebook page posted a picture of a ‘badge grid’ of some of the companies currently on the website. However, it didn’t have many on it, and, seeing as it’s been a year, there are now many more companies in Automation.

So, my idea is that we have a new, regularly updated badge grid where people can send in their company logos/badges and it’ll be added to the collection.

In order for this to look good, all the badges will need to fit into some set dimensions which I will decide on later. If anyone has a rectangular badge that has to be significantly reduced in size, I’ll allow the picture to have the same height as the other badges.

[size=120]Submissions[/size]
Either PM me or post your badge in this thread. Make sure your badge is the following size: 170x170. Please resize the badge yourself.
Please include a link to your company thread/AutomationHub page/relevant site so I can link it correctly.

Submissions Are Now Open!

The Grid
i.imgur.com/Vn8k8Dm.png i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s527/Mackiatoe/ksBpQsM_zpszdblthzt.png i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s527/Mackiatoe/bogliq%20scaled_zpshyhodyrg.png i.imgur.com/TZJbmNS.png
http://i.imgur.com/rI7Vjt8.pngi1304.photobucket.com/albums/s527/Mackiatoe/DA-Logo_zpsgsoiiona.png i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s527/Mackiatoe/EMW%20LOGO%20Badge_zpsxajdpj3i.png
i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s527/Mackiatoe/erin%20shield2%20small%20better_zpsp4kuywxn.png i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s527/Mackiatoe/doqSJ5T_zpstcdw6rbl.jpg
automationgame.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=20514 i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s527/Mackiatoe/GAEEyBt_zpskqkezedx.jpg i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s527/Mackiatoe/Logo%20MGCC%202004%20170x170_zpsg2avghhg.pngi.imgur.com/rTnmuTC.pngi1304.photobucket.com/albums/s527/Mackiatoe/MAC_zpsjqjdvdb2.pnghttp://www.automationgame.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=20616i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s527/Mackiatoe/nRQ52Kb_zpshefc4el5.pngi.imgur.com/BH3APBq.pngi.imgur.com/RT3r4Uc.pngi.imgur.com/dKiLrxg.pngi1304.photobucket.com/albums/s527/Mackiatoe/856dfafd9197b66b7b55e5be0393c835%201_zpsxdnlitq5.pngi1304.photobucket.com/albums/s527/Mackiatoe/STF_logo_zpsa6qvaxtw.png

Any suggestions/queries/problems, PLEASE SAY!

one question, would it matter if our badge was modeled or not?

What do you mean by ‘modeled’?

like does it have to actually be a badge that is able to be used in the game?

Nah, it’s just the picture of the badge.

Would be ultra cool if someone was still doing in-game versions too…

I think this is a fantastic idea!

Yes please!

That said it’ll need to be laid out in an organised fashion. Are you planning to do it alphabetically?

[quote=“strop”]Yes please!

That said it’ll need to be laid out in an organised fashion. Are you planning to do it alphabetically?[/quote]

Good point. Alphabetically would be the most logical way of doing it.

Poor Znopresk :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully this won’t be too much of a problem. I’m thinking that badge size would need to be around 200x200 to 300x300, as that way it’ll be easy to fit them all on screen and still have some quality.

The main reason is that it takes work, for something probably only one person will ever use, and sometimes for not very long.

So when modders do modeling, they prefer doing something everyone will use.

Ok, I’ve done some testing, and 170x170 seems to be the best dimensions. For comparison, that’s roughly the same as the Erin logo in my signature.

148x163 :wink:

…Yeah, near enough :stuck_out_tongue:

Want us to start sending them in then? We’re only allowed one submission, I’m taking it!

Yep, I think it’s time. I’ll do my best to keep up to date with this fairly regularly.

This is one

And this is Flug, which is … not the best for the square format

Behold, the Mott Works Automotive logo

To the OP: do you want the badges resized for you? Does this board allow formatting tags like in HTML? Because the prior post contains images that are clearly too large.