The Great Automation Badge Grid [CLOSED FOR MAINTAINANCE]

Meliora Automotive

Link >>> viewtopic.php?f=35&t=10085

Eire MotoWerks
automationhub.net/company-ca … ompany/325

Upadted! Not sure why it’s moving the pictures around weirdly, I’ll have a play around with the text and see what happens.

Here is a resized version of my Mott Works logo

[quote=“utopian201”]I took a break from Automation after my last review and started playing other games (Fallout etc).
I have some new ideas for new car reviews, but looking at perhaps changing the format since they take a lot of work and I think most people only look at the pictures rather than reading the words.

But I haven’t abandoned the company![/quote]

I read the words!!! Pictures are nice, but they tell you very little about the car itself. I can make a really luxurious looking car that has no luxury, or a really fast looking car that runs like a snail. Pictures cannot give me specifics…they can only convey an idea. The words tell me if the idea was followed through to fruition. :slight_smile:

I used to roam this forum a while back.

Welcome to the grid, Shawa.

I really like your idea DeusExMackia!

Here is my logo:

Link: automationgame.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8362

Many thanks @Porsche!

So as you can probably tell, the badge grid didn’t really survive the forum transition.

Not to worry though, this is very fixable, and will require some maintenance. I will use this as an oppurtunity to improve the format of it too.

For now, this is closed, so I won’t be accepting any new entries until further notice.

1 Like

Sorry for the slow reply, I used Photoshop.

Damn

7 Likes

That’s almost within the Camshaft Software meaning of the word slow xD

6 Likes

I actually wouldn’t mind reviving this again if it’s okay with @DeusExMackia.

5 Likes

@titleguy1 It’s something I’ve been thinking of but haven’t got round to doing and won’t have the time to do at the moment, so yeah, go for it :smiley:

3 Likes