Kenji, as he was getting more and more tired due to lack of sleep and brutality of his Maesima was in the 20th-ish places now. As the mountain pass, especially the snow part had begun he had used the opportunity of all-wheel-drive and turbocharging and eventually got to 21st place, facing a blue Shromet Interval. Seeing that it’s driver had noticed him already and started to sway from side to side just to distract the Japanese.
As Kenji had noticed that, he said:
Not this time. Don’t sway, because you won’t trick me. You will trick yourself.
Then he had gently bumped the Interval, which was still changing lanes and caused it to wild oversteer due to it’s rear biased weight balance, from which the woman, as Kenji has noticed and took a quick look on her face had survived and was still going.
What a beautiful lady. - he thought. - Modern Aphrodite.
From now, Kenji’s attitude to Interval was not to just knock it down, but to gently trick the woman out. As the Japanese noticed, she tried to manipulate his senses and cause him to the fatal mistake, which of course did not bring much effect - Kenji Shimura is actually a person that doesn’t get impressed and manipulated that easily. After some turns of dogfight he actually had seen his chance in Interval leaving a massive gap on the inside of profiled high speed turn.
Go time. - Kenji thought and turned off his headlights.
Uh? - Theodora in meanwhile thought when looking at the rear mirrors and noticing the disappearance of Anikatian monster, still hearing it’s turbocharged engine.
At the beginning of the turn, Kenji used a grass sidewalk to keep his car partially on the road, cutting the turn a bit and having full control thanks to the AWD system installed in his car. When he was just behind the Interval Kenji blasted all possible lighting, so long lights combined with humongous rally foglights. This blinding combination had distracted Theodora enough to panicly swerve to the outside of the turn and let Kenji pass her and gain the position.
What the hell was that, in the name of God?! - Theodora shouted in panic, while she was trying to regain sight in mirrors and in front of her and once she got the sight and stable situation she had smiled, looking at the black tuned car getting away from her and thought: Nice one.
Back to Kenji, he was pressing the NRZ as hard as he can to get to next racer who was, from what he had heard the best racer at the region of Shibukawa in the 80s.
Kenji is still explaining the history behind the NRZ-986 to his son, Aki, who’s listening and looking at the monstrous tuner asks his dad:
- Father, what did actually happen to the Interval and this woman?
- Actually, don’t know about her, but my, hm, Kenji grins under his nose “Business Contact” had spotted the blue Shromet Interval 540 on the same license plates as then and his owner is supposedly named Nicholas Justinian.
- Father… The business contact… Isn’t it just this strange Osaka girl who is stupidly quick on touges? How was her name… Matsusaka?
- Yeah. Aki, I’m not a fool, don’t trick me with supposed lack of knowledge. You seem to be Mado-san’s fan. You shouldn’t lie not because I’m a wise person, but due to fact that I’ve already noticed that you are posting love reactions to her every Facebook posts and have her under friends list.
- Aki blushed here and was very confused Dad, what the hell?!
- Kenji grins and laughs under his nose Okay, enough with shaming you. I think she’ll visit Japan in Christmas, so maybe, you’ll meet… your idol. Kenji laughs there Sorry, I just love to mock people. But, about the Interval: it is much more different from 1995. Actually, as it was a sleeper back then, now it’s sticked all around with Ebay parts, tuned well and it’s extremely quick. Quick enough to dominate all recent racers and their times on Haruna mountain road.
- Woah… Aki sit for a minute in silence, looking at the NRZ - Okay, continue.
@DoctorNarfy Don’t be mad at me because I did some Theodora dialogue lines, plz Needed them for the text.