[OBSOLETE] The "guess-what-car" game

Nope.

It was designed and built in one of the countries of the American continent.

1 Like

Bucci Special. Argentinian supercar!

1 Like

You’re correct!

Your turn.

This is either gonna be easy or tough haha

Plymouth Voyager / Chrysler Town and Caravan Country Dodge / Cheap American Shitbox I rode around in for the first 5 years of my life?

Incorrect! And they were not shitboxes, my mom had a 96 Grand Caravan and it was amazing :wink:

The one we had had no AC, and it was rusted through because my grandmother hit a guardrail in it and then never bothered to get it fixed. Also, the brakes just stopped working, and the e-brake cable snapped. It wasn’t a good car but it worked. '99 Town and Country

and if it’s not one American minivan, I’m gonna assume it’s either the Ford Windstar or another American minivan.

Rest in pieces. The one we had served us very well and died after old age. Ours was fantastic, granted we also had our share of A/C issues lol!

And nope, not a Windstar!

Well then, I really don’t know what it might be! I thought for sure it was either one of the Unholy Trinity of Chrysler minivans, and I’m certain I’ve seen that picture before. I’m gonna guess it’s the Ford Freestar and then leave cause if it isn’t I have no clue.

*holy trinity

It’s a minivan but who said it was production?

Toyota Estima?

Negative

Chrysler Pacifica Concept.

Ding ding ding, your turn.

1 Like

ferrari

Might be kinda difficult.

Alfa Romeo Kamal?

1 Like

You’re correct. Your turn.

1 Like

IT’S A ROBBERY, PUT THE GUESSES IN THE BAG