The Hunt For A Star Car! - Blurred Vision [UE4 - Completed]

The new update’s been released a few days ago, so with that…

We’re open for submissions!

The current deadline is next Friday, the 9th of March, at 12:00 GMT.

8 Likes

Just since it is not specified, how much do the actual stats of the car matter? Should they be realistic, minimal or something in between? Since they are movie cars I mean? Love the challenge, looking forward to it!

Honestly, my advice is do what you want but I always like to make things realistic.

Dear Ms. Griffith, we at Contendiente have the perfect car for you.

But this is no ordinary Enemigo. While as nimble as the original, this one comes tuned right out of the factory, with a V6 under the hood, making 216hp transmitted to the rear wheels through either a 5 speed manual or a 4 speed automatic transmission. We await possitive reception for the car from you.

Best regards,

Pablo Rojas, Marketing Manager of Contendiente.

7 Likes

Zasteros Street Track Concept (STC) Mk.Concept 1

2 Likes

Would just like to say that a certain wild german may now be an “angry wild german”

7 Likes

Woops
(yes, I know i should have searched up the name in the forum)
. . . . . . . . I will better change the name of the car now or else I might be copyrekt.

I know the challenge started already, but are the price limits and what not the same for the heist car? I gave it a shot and while the price is easy to work with, the 55 engineering time limit for the stunt trim seems almost impossible for me to get under with a mid-engine car. I have a simple small inline 6 engine, stripped all extra features, and used a bunch of negative quality sliders which only brought it down to 62. Maybe I’m just missing something…

Here’s what I have so far though:

4 Likes

Having similar issues, no way of making a turbo car those engineering times, it’s demanding.

Agh! I totally forgot to change ET/PT; the rules win a previous build where PT and ET were measured at a much lower value. I’ll have to inflate them later, sorry for the misunderstanding!

5 Likes

I’m somehow missing the beauty shot trim rules - are they yet to follow?

I think the beauty shot trims is supposed to be open as long as it’s not too expensive. It’s more about how well your car fits the character you are building for. I just wouldn’t go nuts on the quality sliders or anything.

I’d like to know more about Michael Mason. Where is he from? What’s his education? Military? If so, where was he stationed? Criminal record?

Leviathan Nessus Concept

Fast, futuristic, and full of new tech, the Nessus Concept Car from LMC is a perfect fit for the heist scene. The 3.9L V8 Twinturbo delivers 483 hp to all four wheels. The Nessus can reach 178 mph and will go 0-62 mph in 3.6 seconds. The stunt trim nearly matches the straight line performance of the real thing for the movie. Its not just a glass cannon, with modern safety features, advanced aerodynamics, luxury interior, and adaptive air suspension to keep it firmly planted to the road. Jared Sekai will be drooling at the sight of this thing.

6 Likes

I entirely forgot to post this earlier, but I made a Playlist on Spotify With the Music from the Mood Room

Enjoy

4 Likes

Presenting the Franklin Marshall Cerberus. This is an update to the 1980 Cerberus which includes a Turbocharged V8, updated interior and light fixtures. 0-60 < 5s, top speed > 160mph.

This is the Sasha model which includes pearlescent Nightshade Pink paint job.

OTR price is $37, 000
Stunt model price is $14,700

1 Like

Woah there’s no $25,000 anymore? If not, is it ok if I resubmit my car?

Max price for stunt trim is $15k.

Nothing has been said about the proper car.

There was a $25,000 limit on the beauty shot trim, but I guess I missed it when titleguy1 removed it.

Ah. my OTR price includes markup but can’t see any other prices other than stunt.