Home | Wiki | Live Chat | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

The Hunt For A Star Car! - Blurred Vision [UE4 - Completed]

I’m working on it, I love so much the 80’s :sunglasses:

Please tell me that it’s a V6 :smiley:

V6…+2

:smirk:
:point_right::point_right:

Presenting the 1985 Franklin Marshall Scuda. This model is codenamed the Mason GT and is fitted with non-standard 7.5L V8 Turbocharged engine and nudge bars covering the headlights.

Stunt model price is sub $15k

The Shira PopHip GT is the car Sasha Rouge needs!
Equipped with a 1.8 L4 Turbo of 184 HP, this car is fast and agile.
In standard RWD version and a stunt 4x4 version!

Uh, you’ll wanna PM the Exports to titleguy1, not post them here

MB, i’ll PM him :slight_smile:

Pretty sure that the stunt variant should look exactly like the beauty car. It would be picked up by movie nerds if they are different!

I think I did not understood something: do we have to submit 2 trims per car, 1 for beauty and 1 for stunt?

Yes, but my understanding is that the cars should look the same.

My cars look identical but the internals are different. My Mason GT car has a smaller engine and less technical gadgetry than the stunt version. Same with the Sasha Cerberus that I entered further up.

Oh, ok then, I’ll make them looks identical.

1985 Isami Reaver S50 Concept

Not a whole lot of entries for the main protagonist yet, so here’s something. The Isami Reaver S50 Concept is a heavily tuned version of the recently released and futuristic-looking S45. Sporting a newly developed 2.5L Inline-6 turbo, Sasha’s modified Reaver produces 268 hp and can reach over 150 mph. Weighing just under 2,650 lbs, it is light on it’s feet, lapping the Airfield track in 1:24.76. The 2+2 seating arrangement allows some room for supporting characters to tag along. No compromises were made in the powertrain of the stunt trim, and it is a little faster thanks to the weight shed from the interior. This powerful car is costs $18,406 with 0% markup and $14,227 for the stunt trim.

Quick question.

For the Stunt trim, does the ET and PU limitation apply to just the trim or combined with the engine?

1985 Ausud XRC1 Concept

In a world where everything inside a vehicle just “works”, the XRC1 (short for eXperimental Rear-engined Convertible 1) does it better. Powered by the now-fuel-injected Hellevuur V6 engine, it is also fitted with comfortable air suspensions, automatic headlight covers, a patented automatic folding roof, digital dashboard, and many more features that we could cram inside.

Be the future.

The Stunt trim starts from $13,617.

btw is an ‘ad’ mandatory?

I doubt it, that’d be stated in the rules, right?

TPU Vulcan mk. I Turbo

This is a sporty-ish pickup (That doesnt look like a cute teddy bear (see the only pickup posted before this)), this might have been inspired by the GMC syclone.

3.6L Turbo v6 under the hood makes 410hp .
0-100kmh; 4.70s
80-120kmh; 2.77s
1/4 mile; 13.15s
top speed; 227kmh

(note: Side exhaust)

Komodo Saftere

Front end. not so great shot

3L i6
187kW & 277Nm
0-60 6.3s
Cornering G’s 1.07
5 Speed manual Via a Limited Slip Differential

now to the cringy stuff

“Extra FEATURES” include

Oil Trap pipe

Smoke Producer

Pop-Out Long Distance High Intensity Fog Lamp

Satelite Navigation System

or well… the antenna

The Actual Exhaust

1983 RCM Laurier Interceptor

The police could use a genuine police spec car. Department features and colour scheme made to order.

You have made a beefed up Syclone.