The Hunt For A Star Car! [FINISHED]

Do your stunt drivers have any preference of driveline?

No. They can handle anything. They have no preference.

As long as it drives like a car, they will have fun.

2 Likes

#[color=#015747]BAM Moenis[/color]

Not the most powerful car, but maybe it is what you are looking for. The BAM Moenis was designed as a prestigious concept car, but in case the public response is exceptionally positive a small series production is possible.

18 Likes

I don’t think you’ll have any trouble getting a positive public response. Looks great!

Now here I have a car from my own personal collection (well three actually I couldn’t decide on what wheels so I thought why not build 3 cars instead of one).

It is based on a 1974 Licorne Wapiti D5 with a few upgrades like a stroked 407 MASON big block v8 now measuring in at 482ci or 7.9L in the new money. It also features a modern 6sp gearbox and 2016 Safety features with a smart differential and suspension setup…oh and of coarse it has the engine just barely popping out of the bonnet. Considering that you may be jumping these cars and possibly destroying them I am willing to part ways with all three for $85000 Automation dollars.

6 Likes

We can provide several 2017 Storm Shadows for the movie. It’s not our first go-around with movie cars, we’ve done much the same with a MK2 Envy Turbo Coupe at request.

The difference here is that these are much the same as the 2017 cars driving around, but with one… minor twist. These are packing the same guts that make the Shadow 10 Year edition fast, just painted in Twilight Blue High Gloss (one of our best selling colors) so that it’s not as special looking.

After all, in a movie set in 2018, you wouldn’t steal someone’s priceless 10 year edition Shadow, they’d have that thing locked up tighter than a crab’s backside, but a normal Shadow wouldn’t be unbelievable.

As these are the 2017 model, they have the Luxury grade HUD installed, just with the older engine.

Order as many as you think you need, we can provide as many as are required.

5 Likes

Chase scenes in such a movie are inevitable, therefore not only will the protagonists require a badass car, the antagonists will too. With that in mind I present the 2017 Petoskey Blackfoot Interceptor!

The latest vehicles to hit the streets for Law Enforcement. The Blackfoot offers comfort and solid capability. It’s tough design and solid performance make for a relentless pursuit-capable car that will keep audiences riveted as the protagonists are hounded by foes that never give up. As the Blackfoot is currently in production, whatever quantity you require will easily be provided.

Petoskey: Simple budget, Exquisite taste.

7 Likes

In the world of Hollywood car movies, there is always that one car that activates the imagination, the car that forces you to imagine driving it, owning it. We hope this can be that car for you just as it is for us.

5 Likes

2018 Calvinator Bruiser. Today marks the “Drag Strip Incinerator’s” 50th Anniversary.

CNCharger - Bruiser CNCharger.zip (25.2 KB)

Here are some pics of the car.

This car is made by Calvinator, which since 1948 has been producing cars that have speed and power. Some of the cars of Calvinator are sleeper versions of cars from Royal (building cars since the 1920’s). This car was the sleeper of the discontinued Royal Cruiser in 1967 (the car was discontinued in 1970).

0 - 60 mph @ 3.8 seconds
top speed of 262 mph
1118 BHP from a 595 cubic inch V8
Rear wheels thicker than front wheels (like the classic Bruiser)
Great car for 50 years.

@CNCharger Did you even read my requirements.

This is nowhere near 100k at 0% markup.

That also isn’t the name scheme, and also isn’t a concept. Basically, I guess you saw 100k and 2018 and decided your quality spammed, price cheat is a “perfect” fit.

#Barred from entry. No Ifs, No Buts.

Edit: Here’s the price w/ 0% markup.

Also, 3/6, so half, of the trim tabs are +15 quality, and I haven’t even checked the engine yet.

Edit 2: Well, Every Engine tab is also +15, and is still a shit engine, anyway.

Does this look safe? No. No it does not.

9 Likes

Oh it’s fine, just you watch!

1 kilometer later

12 Likes

The latest WMD concept car, the HSC-52, provides a head-turning mix of dynamic styling and pure performance for under $100K (without markups) wherever it goes.

This car will enter limited production in the event of sufficiently positive public reception, but its real value is to prove that there is still a place for natural aspiration in the supercar market.

No race parts were used in the development of this vehicle. However, in the event of production, WMD will build dedicated racing versions for track-only use. Its cost ensures that only one example will be provided, but we are sure that it will be worth the price.

2 Likes

Codename : Scorpion

Powerplant : V6, 3.6L, 439hp @ 8400 Mid-Trans
Drivetrain : 7 speed SDC to AWD
Acceleration: 0-62mph in 3.4s
Top Speed: 197mph
Loudness: WHAT???

USP: Speedbumps, kerbs and ploughed fields probably wouldn’t stop it. Check out the Offroad stat! :slight_smile:
Sportiness and prestige : Meh! Steel does that to a car apparently!

Cost price : $56,900

Why: Because we wanted to be different. :smiley:

9 Likes

That is a looker, @Der_Bayer

Bogliq Automotive isn’t really about hyper-cars, or super-cars either; sure, we can make 'em but I like making fun, affordable cars for the budget conscious…

So, I present, the 2014 Bogliq Kitten Sport!

Retails for 25K if you’re interested :wink:

7 Likes

2017 Megacorp Rapier concept

More info to be found at the North American International Auto Show stand: Automation Detroit Auto Show 2017 [BEST IN SHOW REVEALED] - #69 by thecarlover

12 Likes

#OAM Nadier-Schoefield

OAM would like to present the 2017 Chevalier II Concept. Although rather expensive at $54,600 at 0%, the Chevalier II is a sporty well rounded reliable car. With a top speed of 211 mph, superb handling and very good safety, the OAM Chevalier is capable of performing stunts without any risk of injury to the stunt drivers. In addition, the powerful 5.9L Nadier-Schoefield Buzzard II V8 sould be loud enough to wow any crowd.
(More info below)

5 Likes

Rainmere Inc. is proposing the RCX to be the candidate.

The 2016 RCX is the latest car from Rainmere. It is designed with beauty, speed and affordability in mind. Inside the RCX is 1.9 liter turbocharged engine with 260 bhp output with 6-speed manual transmission. Not the fastest engine in the world, sure, but the RCX’s body is made from carbon fiber, making this car is very light and also pretty quick. With 0-100 km/h acceleration in 5 seconds and estimated top speed of 150 mph, combined with the small body of the RCX and a base price of under $55000, making it a suitable choice for those who find a fast, beauty and affordable sports car

4 Likes

It’s long overdue, but I’ve finally got round to sending in my entrant.

We certainly feel the Erin Scarlet was born to do car chases, time to test that.

9 Likes

Quick List of those from whom I have PMs/Entries from. If your name is not on the list, and you have posted a car here, PM it to me before the 19th of january.

@Dorifto_Dorito
@DeusExMackia
@thecarlover
@HighOctaneLove
@TR8R
@abg7
@one85db
@BobLoblaw
@Madrias
@conan
@Der_Bayer

Again, if your name is not on this list, Send me your car!

4 Likes