The Racing Line - Performance Motoring Magazine SUB ISSUE ENTRIES CLOSED (Slots open for Potto to review quickly) - RIFT AND TAUGA REVIEW OUT

Is the next magazine in 2016?

@Deskyx I want to take part too, time to get into the big pool.

2017 max year.

IDK about the actual issue, this is just a small one on the side so we keep things going.

That’s fine. Can I call for a spot? I will send in my Kunai RS in 30 minutes, just about to head down for dinner.

Can I also request a spot then?

K then

1. Luna

2. Prova

3. Kunai

4. Microwave’s

5. Mine

6. Roadrunner

7. Erin

8. Leo

9. C1

10. Cadence Sport

Expecting @DeusExMackia and @Starfish94 to throw their hats in.

EDIT: ENTRIES LOCKED

2 Likes

Yep, count me in. I can have the car sent in a few mins

I want a spot too. That’s why I made that post :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll make my car later, because I’ll be in university for the next 6 hours.

Just to confirm, when do you need the cars by?

No set deadline. Doing this out of boredom. Send them in soon though.

Shall do!

Well I guess I should claim a spot then! I can get it to you later tonight.

Can you hold a spot for the Fahrzeug C1 sport? I can send you one soon! I also would make some Fahrzeug ads for later editions if you want them.

Well, shit.

Rennen PR guy starts to fidget behind desk

2 Likes

Here’s one for you.
The Kunai RS.
35 grand of Automation RWD Hatchback Catalan glory.

Well, crap. I spotted this while I’m still locked down because of the Car Shopping Round. That, and I’m still stuck back in the 2000’s. And all the entries are closed.

Ah well, maybe next time.

C3 doesn’t have a high performance variant , Spec-V is still half way in production so is it possible for me to send de C3 Coupe Sport which still has a manual transmission and power have been bump to 188 from 178?

EDIT : didn’t saw entries are locked but its okay , i doesn’t have a car to match all of them which are much faster.

rofl , even Saminda agree Saminda cars are slow :smile:

6 Likes

holy cow… that was fast. i just woke up

also @Deskyx you mentioned me but didn’t expect me to submit a car? how could you? :stuck_out_tongue:
and that 1kHP was purely only for that time attack thing. i’m not gonna do anything like that for lore purposes

exception?

The lineup for the next comparison is quite strong indeed. I am not sure who will actually win it, though…:slight_smile:

Edit: Since you won’t declare a winner (and doing so seems pointless in this context anyway), I now realize that several different approaches to building a hot hatch will be compared in the upcoming sub-issue.

There will be no winner, as in previous issue.