The Racing Line - Performance Motoring Magazine SUB ISSUE ENTRIES CLOSED (Slots open for Potto to review quickly) - RIFT AND TAUGA REVIEW OUT

Could be a mod that the Maesima is using. I’m fairly sure that car uses the same body as a lot of other cars in the review, so as long as they’re working, that’s likely to be the issue.

That, or @Rk38 might just need to re-export the car, could be something to do with the beta update and what not.

Odd I was only having that issues with the new coupe trims. I couldn’t work out the cause of it though. I’ll try re-exporting I believe the error said something about vauxgrill or whatever. Rather frustrating :confused: since all the other trims worked and they were using the same fixtures.

Is the magazine going well? I can help if you need!

It is… So far only found time to do the Zafir. I’m just rather busy with US visa applications. Not fun.

5 Likes

Cool, nice to hear. You want to get that visa before it’s too late :wink:

1 Like

People are migrating US and here @Deskyx a brave warrior.

2 Likes

ikr, savage cabbage

Deskyx, forging ahead where no man dare go! :joy:

No but seriously respect. BTW which state you planning to reside? Is it a blue one or a red one and would it actually make a difference?

@Rk38 I actually had a very similar issue to you, I suspect it’s what happens when the game save corrupts and can’t decide where the hell the fixture’s stamped, and it can happen to any fixture AFAIK. It only happens to my models on which I’ve played around a lot, and particularly used the undo button.

I’ve had to deal with US visas before and I know it’s no fun at all. But I wish you all the best boldly going where few dare to tread!

@strop Could be I certainly messed around with most of my designs quite a bit and layer a large number of fixtures but I’ve never used the undo button…didn’t even realist there was one lol. I also ususally use the clone button which I know had some issues in the last few version.

Kek

Meanwhile over here with two month long (in my case nearly three) visa application processing times for first time entries into Holland.

Fuck me sideways.

Thank you all for your concerns :smile:

But despite my nationality I do not think I will face discrimination in applying for the Visas. I’m ethnically Chinese and not a Muslim.

And I’ll be in Pennsylvania. Won’t really matter I suppose red or blue since The Donald has somehow managed to gain the support of blue states.

2 Likes

Yeah what’s up with Penn’ huh!? Would love to know what happened.

Also we Asians, we know how to be non-offensive and keep our heads down… That way you don’t get hit by flying munitions… :joy:

Asians can get US citizenship quite easily from what my friend told me.

Maybe Asians are more hardworking

Shhhhhh don’t rile up ethnic tensions :joy:

Sometimes passiveness in open society can be a good thing :smile:

Also with the massive amount of folks wanting to move out of America, mind trading citizenships?

Fuck no, I’m keeping my Aus citizenship thank you :joy:

I am half asian too , so it’s ok :smile:

will this round ever happen? I’d really love any kind of comment/critique/feedback on the Kunai relative to it’s competitors even if it takes a long time to happen from now

Tommorow is my Visa interview. When that is done I’ll see if I can climb out of this writers block

Unlike hypercars, these cars really aren’t that different in how they drive.

6 Likes

Getting to this thread way late. Good luck with your interview. If you’re ever in Philadelphia shoot me a PM and I’ll tell you where to get a genuine Cheesesteak.

4 Likes