The Search for a Sportscar - The Agile and the Angry

The moment I saw those rims, I knew they’d have to be featured. It’s great to have a deep dish rim that can be painted like this, really adds to the brawler look!

Some people like to shoot dishes, I like to shoot my own foot. xD

Joke aside, it was oversight on my part, plain and simple. I got so caught up on being mad over the tire multiplier (because I had tuned my car without knowledge of it, which spiked my price by at least $10k), that I did not thoroughly checked the engine setup.

And wouldn’t you know it, I did managed to break 500hp shortly after my original post. Some fiddling with the fuel mixture brought me there. Thus, quick question to @thecarlover; is it ok to resend my .car file as long as it’s before the deadline? Asking because it’s best to be safe than sorry…

Seeing the opportunity for profit that comes with having a car featured on a high profile Hollywood Blockbuster, Las Vegas tuning company Burlesque Peacock Motorsports, known for their extravagant Sema concept cars, designed this magnificent showstopper. Modified with JDM parts, a Chevy LS1 V8 ripped from a wrecked Corvette, and an aggressive custom bodykit, this car is destined to be a star.

2 Likes

Those angles :sweat_drops:

4 Likes

Nope, to be fair to everyone I’m not allowing a retune for extra points. It’s important to double check things before submitting.

3 Likes

The second picture confused me to no end… I think I just stared at it for about 30 seconds before figuring out what it was

1 Like

Fair enough, thanks for clarifying. Since the rules did not say anything about it, I didn’t want to make the cardinal mistake of sending something which wouldn’t be accepted anyways. It’s a lesson learned…

Yeah, I screwed up how the camera works so I tried to do really extravagant shots to salvage it.

A little less than 1 week to go!

I’m still missing several Round 2 submissions, so make sure to get them in before the deadline!

1 Like

I’m working on it, I just don’t find a correct tuning design who fit with my car lol

No, I’m not sorry for what I’ve done. My discount Wingo is beautiful in every way

12 Likes

PPPPFFFFFFFFTTTT

1 Like

I’ve laugh out so loud that my neighbour knocked on my front door.

4 Likes

The official car of bass boosting and :b:

1 Like

:b:EPIS

Goliath’s Trolley: A giant’s preferred choice for buying all the groceries!

But really, the giant plastic toy wing is just the icing on top of the cake. The Maziora paint is the cake itself…

3 Likes

The AAA version of the Hanson Halberd 4.2 proves that you don’t need a turbo to be fast. With 400 horsepower under the hood, courtesy of a tuned 4.2-liter naturally aspirated V8 hooked up to a six-speed manual gearbox, you should have no problem keeping up with the opposition in a straight line.

“But what about cornering?” you may ask. Well, we took care of that too, with a big brake kit, competition suspension and carbon-fiber aero parts, all designed to improve handling in any situation. And in case you wanted to look good while you’re winning street races left and right, we’ve added a custom paint job with gaudy decals. Best of all, it still costs less than $25,000, if only just, so what are you waiting for?

3 Likes

Oof

11 Likes

18 Likes

Just over 25 hours to go!

(I fixed the deadline timer that I accidentally set 12 hours early)

I still haven’t received Part II entries from:
@titleguy1
@Marian87
@NiuYorqCiti
@SyberRacer

1 Like

20 Likes