The Shromet Corporation

Made for the Holidays. The Versatile Shromet SUV family.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Shromet!
19 Likes

Crikey, I can feel your CPU chugging trying to render that from here, good work!

2 Likes

The 2019 Dragon is here.

Evolution. Revolution.

All new for 2019, The Shromet Dragon is offered exclusively in hybrid electric form, with a 23.4Kwh battery pack, and able to be driven up to 56 Miles on electric range alone. Becoming an icon of progress, to represent the future of mobility. Delivering the performance and refinement of a world class sports car, the efficiency of an electric vehicle, and the luxury you’ve come to expect from an exclusive GT car, the new Shromet Dragon truly is the future of mobility.

Innovation is our legacy.

Since its debut in 1975, the Shromet Dragon has been constantly pushing the envelope of what’s possible for a refined sports car. Today, we continue to be ahead of the game, showcasing future technology you can park in your driveway.

Technology further than just skin deep.

With standard Shromet Vision, the 2019 Dragon is fully capable of level 2 autonomous driving, with Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), Automatic High Beams (AHB), and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), all standard.

Pricing:

Shromet Dragon, MSRP: $68,800
-Standard Equipment:

• 3.6L DOHC Direct Injected turbo engine with 330Hp
  • 23.4Kwh Lithium Ion battery pack
  • Twin 63.75kW electric motors on the front axle
    -8 Speed Aito Seika automatic transmission
  • Electric LSD
  • 9.0" LCD touch Screen with Shromet Harmony 2 infotainment
  • 12" Digital driver’s display
  • Shromet Safety Vision- (PCS w/PD, LDA w/SA, AHB, DRCC)
  • 10 Way power front seats.
  • Premium Nappa Leather Interior
  • 12 Speaker Pioneer Audio system
  • Apple carplay compatibility
  • Electrically assisted power steering
  • USB/Auxiliary Port Capability
  • Heated and Cooled Seats
  • Auto-Park Assist.
  • 19" Alloy Wheels
  • Active Exhaust with selectable modes.
  • Level 2 Charger
    Shromet Dragon Limited: $82,248
  • Upgraded engine with 371Hp
  • Upgraded Twin 70kw electric motors
  • 20 Inch Magnesium Wheels
  • Tyrelli Performance Summer Tires
  • 15 Speaker Bose audio system
  • Upgraded interior with club leather and Upgraded Digital Driver’s display and HUD.
  • Upgraded Laser light headlights
19 Likes

Daily Notepad June 1st 2018 “Shromet Appalachian E Crashes During Testing”

Late Yesterday the Shromet Appalachian E (Electric) was being tested when they took a corned too fast and they hit a barrier. Luckily no one was harmed unlike the incident in 2016 with Blaire Automotive’s founder Keith Rodman (1950-2016) after they’re concept car plummeted down a mountain. Authorities have later found that the stability controls malfunctioned. Officials will further look into this incident.

@DoctorNarfy

1 Like

The Dragon still lives up to its name and is rolling proof that a plug-in hybrid can be just as fun as a car powered exclusively by a petrol engine. Speaking of which, is the lump under its hood a twin-turbo V6? I’m sure it feels like it.

1 Like

Shromet Co. Denies malfunctions in their ESC systems.

Boston, MA. Shromet Co, American Auto manufacturer, has taken note of the growing concern relating to their ESC controls specifically on their electric vehicles, the most notable indecent involving a rollover indecent concerning one Appalachian E.

“Safety is our number one concern at Shromet.” Stated Marc Guzmán, head engineer of Shromet’s electric vehicle division. “We were extremely satisfied in the way in which the vehicle performed in the crash, and are glad nobody was harmed in the incident.” He went on further to question the nature of the incident, stating “We aren’t even exactly positive how a rollover in this particular vehicle was possible, considering it is electric, and due to the batteries being mounted in the spine of the car, an incident such as this would be incredibly difficult to achieve, if not impossible. We put our vehicles through rigorous testing to assure they are NHSTA Compliant, and would like to take this time to assure customers that there is nothing wrong with either the ESC software or safety mechanisms in the vehicles they have purchased.”

Thank you, the engine is actually an Inline 6 and can be found for download in .car file for automation or beam.ng direct files here if you are so inclined :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Oh yeah I did the rollover on Fujigoko and their concrete barriers are slanted so it was easy to flip.

Thank you for telling me that its engine is a straight-six. Speaking of which, that engine has the potential to deliver well over 500 bhp - combine that with the thrust from the hybrid system and you might end up with a true supercar-baiter!

I am sad to see the previous engine (which was a V8, not an I6) go, though.

2 Likes

There’s a catch to this story.

When I was driving the Appalachian E in Beam. I think I saw a V8 or a V6 under the hood. Which explains why it’s fast. Also weirdly enough it was one of the best cars to drive. It just felt so calm.

I’ll say this to clarify if anybody was curious. It’s a simulation of what an electric car would be, obviously, we don’t have the capacity to make real electric cars in automation, so I did my best job to replicate one. Strictly speaking it is a 5.4L Iron block V8, however that was simply to replicate the extra weight of the batteries which are used by electric cars. It could have been whatever engine I so chose, as there is practically 0 left of the stock engine besides the weight of it. I then modified the torque value to give it peak torque from 0RPM, and rev all the way to 20,000RPM with torque tapering off around the 6,000 mark. The transmission is a 1 speed auto with a 5.00 ratio forward and backward. I also decreased the friction value and increased the inertia value, to replicate what an electric motor feels like to rev. Oh, and I deleted the sound file for the engine obviously.

12 Likes

Just want to add that the low centre of gravity isn’t simulated in Beam either - this is how a real electric car behaves:

6 Likes

I know, but how do you make it sound electric. Do you just remove the sound entirely?

They weren’t going sideways during the collision. They were a bit slanted when they hit the barrier.

Also, if you could try and refrain from double posting that would be very appreciated. It’s a forum rule, you can put two responses in one post, and go back to edit the same post if need be.

4 Likes

Okay thank you for the information, and sorry for double posting.

The Joy of Electric, with the all new Electric Levine E180

Specs to be unveiled at a later date.

Yes, this is a real automation car converted to full electric. EV sound, battery tank and all. A beam download will be made available sometime soon. Thanks to @Innocentjoker or his help on making electric cars!
14 Likes

We at The Shromet Corporation are proud to announce a long term partnership with Rigore Automotive, The American Electric Vehicle Agreement (AEVA) with the goal of producing high-end electric cars.

A joint team of engineers has developed a bespoke, all-aluminum EV architecture that can be modified to suit many different types of cars. From luxury sedans and SUVs to thoroughbred supercars. The platform can be scaled or shrunk for battery capacity, or vehicle size, and suspension can be altered as well.

This is simply the best and most advanced EV platform on the market. Over to the coming year, we will unveil multiple models that utilize this platform, starting with the flagship, the return of an icon.

16 Likes

2021 Shromet Interval EVP

This is what true innovation looks like.

Shromet has always been driven to redefine performance, embracing the challenges of tomorrow. As we move into a future beyond fossil fuels, we are prepared to continue offering the superb driving experience we have come to be known for. The key to designing an outstanding drivetrain was the systematic continuation of the purpose-design approach: no compromises with the perfect interaction of drive components.

The rebirth of an icon, powered by the future. Since its inception, the Interval has been the pinnacle of innovative performance, and been the representation of everything great we can do at Shromet, the highest level of performance. That legacy continues with the Interval EVP. What ties these two great pieces of engineering together is innovation.

A future worth being excited for.

Thanks to an innovative design and other efficiency saving measures, the Interval is capable of travelling over 330 miles on a single charge with a 95.0 kWh battery, being able to be charged from 0%-80% in just 30 minutes, thanks to an advanced 220V EV architecture. A low centre of gravity, built on our all new, bespoke premium EV platform, constructed in our AEVA partnership with Rigore Automotive , makes the Interval not only the highest standard of EV technology but the highest level of performance and handling as well.

• The 2021 Shromet Interval EVP starts from $128,000.
Equipment
  • Dual-Zone Climate Control
    9.0" LCD touch Screen with Shromet Harmony 2 infotainment
  • 12" Digital driver’s display
  • Shromet Safety Vision- (PCS w/PD, LDA w/SA, AHB, DRCC)
  • 10 Way power front seats.
  • Power-adjustable, power-folding, auto-dimming, heated exterior side mirrors with memory
  • Luxury Nappa Leather Interior
  • 12 Speaker Pioneer Audio system
  • Apple carplay compatibility
  • Electrically assisted power steering
  • USB-C/Auxiliary Port Capability
  • Heated and Cooled Seats
  • Auto-Park Assist.
  • 21" Alloy Wheels
Drive the Interval EVP Today!*

shromet_interval_vizione_s

Specifications

Motor - Tri Synchronous
Horsepower - 700 HP
Torque - Over 800Lb/Ft
Battery - 95.0 kWh lithium-ion
0-62 MPH - 2.9 Seconds
Top Speed - Approximately 200MPH
Weight: 4890Lbs (aprox. 2218Kg)
Tires - 275/30R21 F, 305/30R21 R
Seating - 4 Seats
Brakes - Light Steel Surface coated ventilated 400MM 6-Piston, or optional Carbon-Ceramic Ventilated 420 MM 6-Piston Caliper Disc Brakes.
EPA EST Range: 315Mi.

21 Likes

Reguarding COVID-19.

Our plans going forward.

For customers who have lost their jobs as a result of the ongoing pandemic, We’re here to help. We’ll waive up to 6 months of payment in their Customer Reassurance Program. For those purchasing a new car, Shromet will make up to 3 payments, and defer 3 payments in the event of COVID related financial difficulties. In addition, you may have the option to purchase and take delivery at home.

Shromet factories are humming along with essential staff only. At this time, we have decided to delay the full implementation of our new Conneticuit AEVA factory. New orders on the Interval EVP will be suspended until further notice, with all customers who have previously ordered able to take delivery. Our other 2 electric models, which were set to be unvelied at the Detroit Auto show and NYIAS respectively, will now take place in our newsfeed, Production of these models are also delayed until further notice. We will be able to unveil and produce updated models such as the new Radiant as planned.
Visit CDC.gov for more information.

11 Likes