The Top Magazine

It’s all about fun and totally my opinion , no offence to anyone of you out there .

No worries part 2 will be coming soon

1 Like

KHT is here :smiley: And both cars are so rare you will probably never see them on the road. Also the Adelaide RS, is a better Adelaide IMO.

Why don’t you put a little turbo on it to boost the Eco? Bit more speed and might return better MPG.

I’m proud you’d liked our car, keep doing these tops :wink:

Part of the fun with this format is to check each Top 5-10 to see if one of your cars has been included.
Because you never know.

4 Likes

TFW your hypercar isn’t included

(JK all, I’m not that salty. Just thought it be funnier if I acted like I was.)

1 Like

TFW when your 1980s Diesel Van isn’t included

3 Likes

That seal has way chill.

Looking at the list, exposure definitely has something to do with it. 10 models for this forum is probably not enough due to our bias for fantasy (I can think of a few that would make a separate list by virtue of being batshit mad… anybody remember the Patriot? :laughing:). That said the picks on this particular list all caused considerable stir on their revelation, there are a few best in shows there, a few winners of various shootouts, a few enduring legends, and a few head turners. And man people were hella salty when Saminda canned the CZ6.

What’s hilarious is that GG Kelpie is an eco hypercar concept. It gets like 45mpg :joy: So it wasn’t the car I was expecting to top this list.

The excellent thing about having both Mercury and Kelpie grab attention is that it covers the bases of all of our evolving agenda: the former has outright speed, the latter has handling and performance for as little fuel as possible. So what you can expect from us in future are hypercar slayers that consume about as much as your average family sedan.

2 Likes

well good job there. now this next list. i’m pretty sure that the Phyton lineup is a good competitor here :slight_smile:

.#shamelessplug

1 Like

#Compact Car Comparision. (No biased, just my opinion)

[quote]#Here are the 5 Compact car that we tested

Rennen Caelum - 1.8L Turbocharged
Erin Tauga - 3.0L TwinC
Saminda C3 - 1.5L Turbocharged i-VIC ProAIR
Dimension Rift - 1.8L VVT
Kuromitsu Gehyuris - 1.8L Hybrid

Today , compact cars continue to get roomier, quieter and more comfortable, making them increasingly intriguing alternatives to many larger and pricier options. It’s hard to make a smarter car purchase than to go with an efficient, affordable small car.

[/quote]

##5 - Kuromitsu Gehyuris

Kuromitsu Gehyuris , the struggling brand that suprising still alive in the states , the Gehyuris is the only hybrid in this comparision

##The Pros
Styling
Manual tranmission
##The Cons
Underpowed
Doesn’t get good mileage since it’s a hybrid
Road noise need to stop

##Price as tested : $25,900

##4 - Dimension Rift

Placing No.4 is the Dimension Rift , Dimension is a car company that located in United States , the Rift is the best selling car in Dimension

###The Pros :
Styling
Smooth Linear Power
Good Ride Comfort
Solid Bulid Quality
##The Cons
Underpowered
Bad Cabin Insulation
Steering could do with more feedback

##Price as tested : $24,000

##3 - Erin Tauga

The Tauga has the biggest engine and is priciest in this comparision , Erin continue to prove us of their good quality and reliable cars.

###The Pros :
Smart Looks
Well-bulit inside and out
Powerful and Efficient Engine
Solid Bulid

##The Cons :
Ugly colour , you need to pay extra for better looking colours
Engine tends to get noisy above 3.5k RPM

##Price as tested : More then $30,000

##2 - Rennen Caelum

Sensual and Powerful. The Rennen Caelum gets the turbocharged 1.8L motor and with the style , it makes the brand’s family sedan more desirable than it already is.

###The Pros :
Sleek Styling
Sophiscated Looking Interior
Great Handling
Comfortable Ride

##The Cons :
Cabin Insulation can be better
Turbolag Is Hella Obvious

##Price as tested : $29,995

##1 - Saminda C3

Completely redesigned for 2015, The C3 is known for its reliability, resale value and safety, no suprise it top this list.

###The Pros :
Good Looking
Interior Looks Premium
Good Fuel Economy
Comfortable Ride
High Bulid Quality
Has the best Air-Con compared to all of them.

##The Cons :
Steering Wheel Is Too Light For My Liking
Road Noise

##Price as tested : $25,800

7 Likes

Huh?

2 Likes

I think thats a reference to the fact that Hybrids generally can’t make use of their advantages outside of city traffic.

1 Like

Which is the next review? Is to submit a car

wait. i thought the next one if best value cars??

You don’t submit cars here, Yamahafazer chooses what he likes (or not?) from company threads and then reviews it basing on the info provided there :slight_smile:

Yes , but the compact car comparision suddenly came out from my mind , next will be this

This compact but wide angle comparison is a great format idea and I loved the reviews! I only wish I had the Prova specs up so it could have (hopefully) of joined this comparison of the segment.

okay then. as usual, i am obliged to say

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE :joy:

@Rk38 please release more cars ! so i can make a comparision!

1 Like

Now that, my friends, is an huuuge oxymoron, ahahaha.

5 Likes