The Top Magazine

Voted because POWAAAAAAA

and because Adenine cars are engineered by wizards.

1 Like

Maesimaā€™s more reliable than Saminda, and the lower horsepower will likely make your insurance company happier. Plus, high-revving naturally aspirated engines sound awesome.

I agree Saminda cars are not as bulletproof as the past , quality have dropped since 10ā€™s but recently their cars reliability are improving like the past they use to be. (hope they are really working on it)

Saminda look how failure the new C3 Spec V is , no one is recommending me that car , this prove that Saminda mojo is dead.

1 Like

The C3 Spec-V actually has the highest reliability of the three cars, despite Samindaā€™s reputation :smile:

1 Like

Personally, I would buy the Adenine, itā€™s cheaper, and has more horsepower.

totally forgot this sub-forum existed. and all the hype in it. boy the hype that i missed

1 Like

I honestly need to get on this magical train that allows me to make cars with good stats all round. Cavallera literally has a car in this range but no one will ever consider it. If I was shopping for a car in this range, even I wouldnā€™t buy it. Someone please teach me.

I would buy the Cadence, not just because of its extra power but also due to its superior engineering.

All I did to get ā€˜decentā€™ stats was to trial and error. The first car I ever made in automation was the Verona, and it was an i4, longitudinal with like 30 driveability and 10 sportiness. Ended up making at least 3 versions of the car, without even delving into the aesthetics. The car that the Verona is now, is definitely not the car I made back in October, when i first bought the game

There are four levels of advancement that Iā€™ve discovered:

1. Click various things as long as the numbers you need go green.
  2. Click various things as long as the numbers you need go green AND then check if making sth worse allows some other thing be better, and if this makes the overall effect better; by this time, you should have some experience from the previous level - use it to choose the parameters you start with.
  3. Ignore the numbers, look on the graphs - after some time on the level 2 you should notice the graphs and work out some basic knowledge about what they mean, what shapes them and what influence they have on the overall effec; use the level 2 strategy for things that do not have graphs. (thatā€™s the level Iā€™m on)
  4. Have a thousand hours played in Automation, be an engineer, a mechanic orā€¦ Anyway, use your knowledge about the car construction.
3 Likes

I highly recommend purchasing a beat to shit Paradox 5 XY for 20K. :smile:

I will be releasing the Prova coupe range soon and we will strive to take on the Cadence Sports Coupe!

3 Likes

Okay guys , gonna sell my C3 soon if Adenine win this vote !!

2 Likes

I have 1260 hours logged in Automationā€¦ And thatā€™s after it was released on Steam :joy:

And yet I still donā€™t think Iā€™m nearly the best at cost effective stat maxing.

1 Like

Cost effective cars: Yep, I can give decent value for money.

Stat maxing: Yep, I know how to push the sliders to +15 and tweak the settings for optimal insanity.

Cost effective stat maxing: Umā€¦ Sorry. Still learning this one.

TING TING TING

So after i sold my Saminda , i went to a Adenine dealership in Melbourne and itā€™s was my first experience in their dealership.

So i was pretending looking around and walking around waiting for one of their salesman to serve me , but no one attended to me at all .

So i was so pissed, i went to one of their salesman named Steven and speaked in a piss off tone saying i want a Cadence Sport White.

After that they gave me a suprise look as if i got no money to buy. Nevertheless i am collecting my car next week.

Adenine need to buck up their service , 2/5 star for them.

6 Likes

Well, that wouldnā€™t have happened with us. Only times weā€™ve had to be rude to customers is when we had that little problem of joy-riders ā€˜test drivingā€™ the Envy Turbo Coupes. We told them that either they were going to buy the tires or buy the car, but they were paying for one or the other.

Sad to see you got poor customer service. Iā€™d have been trying to make sure you left in one of our cars, not ignoring you. We take customers seriously.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience down in Melbourne! Unfortunately Iā€™m in the engineering department on the US side of things, so I have very little control over that, but Iā€™ll make sure to inform my higher ups about it and hopefully we can get that fixed :wink:

But you donā€™t have to worry about it anymore, youā€™re the proud owner of a Cadence Sport! :grin:

4 Likes

You wouldnā€™t find that at our Maesima dealers!

While we understand you have made a committed to purchasing another vehicle. We would nevertheless like to offer you another chance to experience our customer focused dealerships and as a token of our commitment to delivering an exceptional automotive buying experience.

We would like you to get in touch with our friendly team at your nearest Maesima dealership where we are offering you the chance to drive and take home a 2016 Maesima Prova demo vehicle until you collect your new car next week.

7 Likes

Haha sounds like my experience with the Mazda dealership where I live, which is weird for a Mazda dealership I might add!!

also makes me wanna go hey you looking at me like I got no money just coz Iā€™m wearing trackydaks? Well fuck you, Iā€™ll just have to buy a Beamer then! :joy:

5 Likes