The Top Magazine

Can’t wait to get my Cadence Sport and smoke 90% of Saminda cars :smile:

3 Likes

Despite a crappy experience at the dealership… that :smile: at the end of your sentence says it all :laughing:

3 Likes

Good lord, that’s enough marketing guff for one day. We don’t actually do that at Erin dealerships by the way, we’re more under the belief that “You come to buy a car, you get a car”.

Also the Erin Nardella is still very much on sale with prices starting from just £17640!

5 Likes

Well, THAT’s a proper marketing :slight_smile:

@DeusExMackia I smell some slight iFruit influence here… :wink:

What about Zavir? We can only say that no one can ensure you that your experience at one of the Zavir Posto™ dealerships around the world will be the same, but we can ensure you that it will be unique, exciting and top-notch experience.

5 Likes

Surely I don’t have the only company where for the longest time our customer service consisted of our head of engineering barking down the phone something like: “Hello!? Who is this!? You wanna car huh? You got money? Well if you have to ask how much money then you probably don’t have enough! No, we don’t do discounts, now fug-off ya cunt!” :joy:

4 Likes

I have collected my Cadence Sport yesterday and i have so much fun driving it .

This car have all the power anyone need , it’s one of Adenine flagship car so i wouldn’t be suprised , review will be up as soon as i am free .

3 Likes

YO PEEPS , take a look at my sweet new freshly baked Cadence Sport White , parked in my house garage !

total damage : $20,510 incld destination charges

REVIEW COMING SOON ! (I FINALLY BOUGHT THE FULL GAME)

9 Likes

damage??

Damage to his wallet/bank account

5 Likes

YES , this review is going to be mostly positive !

I thought this was a car magazine and not some guy on the internet raving about how great his brand new Focus ST is.

6 Likes

As long as he does not go talk to CvK wearing bathrobes on an international car show, it’s ok.

2 Likes

Hear me CvK you’ll regret banning me from your expositions, I am a respected and relevant personality in internet car journalism!

I can only wish boosted boris was banned from serious expos. I mean, I do not know the real meaning of cringe, but when you’re embarraced for a person you do not even know, is it cringe?

3 Likes

Yeah that’s cringe. The degree of embarrassment plus the number of people you are simultaneously embarrassed for is an indication of the severity of the cringe. If it’s just for Boris, that’s mild. If it’s for Boris, CvK, Koenigsegg, the car show they’re at, the entire car industry and YouTube in general, then you are close to achieving maximum cringe.

3 Likes

That and the whole world wide petrolhead community. I think my cringe went 9001 at that point.

2 Likes

I will make a review not only my Cadence Sport but a comparision against Maesima Prova ST-R Coupe.

For this round the Saminda C3 SpecV will not be included , it really lack of power compared to both of them. (210hp)

3 Likes

Is the top magazine solely for Saminda vs Maesima vs Adenine?

4 Likes

Yes, much like german car magazines are usually Volkswagen vs. everyone else.

7 Likes

yes and no , i know their background well which is why usually does a review about them.