The Top Magazine

ATP just metabolized yo!!

7 Likes

#LEAKED PATENT !!! Production version of the Saminda-Maesima halo car leaks in China

#Saminda CZ-R / Auxuras RXE

#Maesima MRZ-9 / Sachiuri Sagitta

Maesima have confirmed that the Sachiuri version is going to be called Sagitta and not sL900c as originally expected , and for those country that doesnā€™t have Sachiuri , it will be sold as Maesima MRZ-9

Same is expected in Saminda , recently Saminda has trademarked the RXE and ZXE nameplate and it has been confirmed by Saminda that the Auxuras version will be called RXE (Replacing Arrow name) to better fit in the Auxuras line-up product , it will be sold in Japan as Saminda CZ-R

Not much information about the powertrain , but it is rumours that to be powered by a 4.0L V6 engine with 2 electric motors , expected drivetrain are RWD and AWD , we could see over 500 horses in this car , here in TOP magazine we canā€™t wait to see the reveal of this car

#BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM SAMINDA AND MAESIMA , THANKS!

12 Likes

So, a modern NSX thatā€™s FR?

1 Like

The problem is , which brand will sell more of this ?

(they are the same tho , but different brand)

I canā€™t really say. Will people flock to the Saminda because itā€™s such a radical departure from the norm of drab soulless cars they make today, or will Maesima make it with their sporty image?

For sure Auxuras wonā€™t be the one bringing in record sales :laughing:

4 Likes

@Yamahafazer600 Erin Scarlet vs Maesime MRZ-9/Saminda CZ-R vs anything else that fancies coming along? :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™m kinda disappointed that after establishing a 40 year generational line up of FR sports cars the Paradox still isnā€™t famous enough in the community :frowning2:

2 Likes

Blame the overabundance of coupes and sports cars :wink:

2 Likes

Ye but I have like 6 of them lmao over 40 years :smile:

But should anyone want to review such cars I am confident the XY trim can fight off even supercarsā€¦

ā€¦vs, hmm, Zavir Z Volante III vs Hypera Freya vs Dimension Paradox 6 (@Deskyx) vs probably many others :smiley:

3 Likes

please please please, Saminda. Do not take building the thing, just design it and leave the assembly in the hands of a company that wonā€™t have all the cars ever produced recalled in 30 minutes.

4 Likes

I remember a time when this thread was about silly and slightly sarcastic rankings and not stroking the Egos of a select few.

5 Likes

@szafirowy01 There we go, now we just need a catchy title for the article :smiley:

Apologies for only mentioning my own vehicle in my previous reply, I can see how that makes me seem rather arrogant. Iā€™m just keen to see how it does against other vehicles in its class, especially given how hyped I am for the Saminda-Maesima halo car.

2 Likes

Goals for 2017: Get up to date.

4 Likes

Nah, it makes you seem normal. And you couldnā€™t mention my cars, as both of them donā€™t exist yet :smile: In fact thereā€™s more fuss from me about Zavir than the Zavir itself :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mustā€™ve run out of things to rank.

We must make more silly things!

1 Like

@Awildgermanappears I actually thought this would be a fun thing to do as a way to mirror real life by having a popular magazine leak this information instead of just to giving more views to our own manufacturer threads.

But I can see how this may appear rather arrogant upon reflection and as a result, I would like to offer my unreserved apology and I take full responsibility for this as it really isnā€™t @Yamahafazer600 fault. Nor @Starfish94.

If anything Iā€™d encourage anyone wanting to approach Yamahafazer600 about reviews, interviews or revealing information about your vehicles and such. Because if you want to see your cars in stuff like this try asking the relevant members they are very friendly and helpful!

@DeusExMackia On that note, Itā€™s hard to keep track sometimes especially if youā€™re a relatively newish member like myself. But I know weā€™re all just happy to have and see comparisons between all the vehicles in these classes and how they stack up!

@Madrias Goals to live by!

5 Likes

And I guess Airborne CZ7 wasnā€™t that innocent with CZ-Rā€¦

2 Likes

Actually I think that the magazine manufacturer should approach people and talk to them about stuff, or ask cars for comparisons etc etc

2 Likes

I have lots of plans , but have too many assignment at the moment , eventho i am free this new year but social life are important !