Hello again, folks!
First of all, I want to express my gratitude how happy I really am when I heard the news about one of the best collaboration in automotive gaming history (for me, at least). It is unbelievable, and I give ULTIMATE THOUSANDS OF KUDOS to the devs to make all of this happen.
Let’s get to the point. The new Automation update made me think about coming back to this forum and share my creation for all of you to see. But this time, I will just build what I want/feel like to build (the reason I’m doing this because it seems that I’m kind of inconsistent with brands (and that should explain why I haven’t posted anything in Enricord Motors despite I’ve made some cars, however I’m planning to bring some of the cars back soon), and I still can’t think of the good enough background story), and I will post it on this thread so I won’t make it one brand thread like most of these folks on this forum do. In short, this thread will contain all of my creations regardless of the brand.
And most of these cars I will post on this thread, will be available as a car mod in BeamNG to try out. I always wanted to know how does the others think, good or bad, it should help me to create/design better cars in the future.
So to start this thread, let me introduce you, 2019 Cellia Fidelia GRS.
Cellia Fidelia GRS is a 4-door, 5-seater family sports car made by Cellia Motor Corporation, a Japanese car company. The main inspiration of the car is Subaru Impreza WRX STi.
- Engine: Cellia FB24 (Boxer-4 2.4L) - 380T producing 380 HP @7500RPM and 373 Nm of Torque @6900 RPM
- Transmission: Cellia Sport 6-Speed Viscous LSD Manual Transmission
- Suspension: Standard Springs - Gas Mono Tube Dampers - Semi Active Sway Bars
- Tyres: 235F/245R Medium Compound Tyres
- Interior: 5-Seat (2F 3R) - Standard Infotainment
- Driving Assists: ABS, TC, ESC
- Weight: 1569 Kg
- MSRP: Between 28k - 38k (with markup)
Quick Performance Figures:
- Top Speed 164 Mp/h
- 0 to 60 in 4.7 seconds
- Radius Cornering 20m: 1.09g
- Radius Cornering 200m: 1.08g
- Roll Angle: 4.8 degrees
- Weight Distribution: 53F/47R
- Automation Test Track: 2:17.89
- Top Gear Test Track: 1:23.25