Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

TheAgathaNakai's Automation UE4 Creations (2018 Serena S6 3.8S)

New month, new car, and a month closer to Reiko Walker’s Day. Here’s one of my latest design:

2019 Enricord Bromo 4x4:

Overview

So, what are you looking at right now, is my first off-road vehicle, made by Enricord Motors, making it the first Enricord model to be made in UE4. My attempt here is to design a cheap off-road vehicle. This car itself is named after a mountain in Indonesia, which is the Bromo mountain. Here’s the quick specs and the performance figures!

Quick Specs

Model and Trim Name: Enricord Bromo 4x4
Model and Trim Year: 2018/2019
Layout: Front-Engined, 4-Wheel Drive
Engine: 2.0L Turbocharged Inline-4 producing 140 HP @5600 RPM and 220 Nm of Torque @2800 RPM
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual Locker Manual
Suspension: Progressive Springs - Twin Tube Dampers - Off-Road Sway Bars
Tyres: 205F/215R Chunky Off-Road
Interior: 4-Seater - Basic Infotainment
Driving Assists: ABS, TC, and ESC
Weight: 1500 Kg
MSRP: 11k - 13k (Automation credits)

Quick Performance Figures:

Top Speed: 105 Mp/h
0 to 60: 10.5 seconds
50 to 75: 8.6 seconds
Braking 62 to 0: 50.4 meter
Cornering 20m: 0.73g
Cornering 200m: 0.70g
Roll Angle: 7.1 degrees
Weight Distribution: 52F/48R

I will upload the .car files in 24 hours post reveal. This is my first off-road vehicle so there may be some mistakes made. Let me know what you think and have a nice day!

Automation x BeamNG Car Repository

2020 Leonora x RWD Rayquaza

One of the best legendary Pokemon of all time, with my imagination, becomes a track only super-car with serious track capabilities. Comes with 4.5L Twin-Turbo V10 producing 900 HP. Capable to hit the Top Gear Test Track in under 1:06. Interested? This is a limited edition model so PM me if you want one.

The day I’ve been waiting for, Happy Reiko Walker’s Day, everyone!.

For the first car I uploaded as a 22 years old right now, I’d like to share one of my latest model that I’ve wanted to release since a month and half ago, so here it is…

2016 Enricord Saguaro GT 5.9

Overview

Enricord Saguaro is a 2-Door, 2+2 seater pony car made by Enricord Motors. The 2nd Enricord model to be revisited in Automation UE4. It’s heavily inspired by Ford Mustang and Chevrolet Camaro.

Quick Specs

• Model and Trim Name: Enricord Saguaro GT 5.9
  • Model and Trim Year: 2015/2016
  • Layout: Front-Engined, Rear Wheel Drive
  • Engine: 5.9L V8 producing 460 HP @6900 RPM and 570 Nm of Torque @4800 RPM
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Viscous LSD Manual
  • Suspension: Standard Springs - Gas Mono Tube Dampers - Semi Active Sway Bars
  • Tyres: 245F/275R Medium Compound
  • Interior: 2+2 Seater - Standard Infotainment
  • Driving Assists: ABS, TC, and ESC
  • Weight: 1640 Kg
  • MSRP: 40k - 48k (Automation credits)

• Top Speed: 185 Mp/h
  • 0 to 60: 4.8 seconds
  • 50 to 75: 2.2 seconds
  • Braking 62 to 0: 34.5 meter
  • Cornering 20m: 1.06g
  • Cornering 200m: 1.06g
  • Roll Angle: 4.6 degrees
  • Weight Distribution: 53F/47R

Special for this model alone, I will upload the .car file right away for all of you to enjoy on BeamNG Repository. Once again, happy Reiko Walker’s day!

SPECIAL GIFT FROM THEAGATHANAKAI (REIKO WALKER)

"The 21 is now a part of the history. So does all of you who has contributed to the happiness, hope and strength during my time. I am humbled to meet you all who helped me getting through the hard times, and gained new allies. With that being said, I, Reiko Wakabayashi Walker, has turned 22.

We shall celebrate the day, with full of happiness and joy, sharing kindness to the world, starting from our beloved ones."

So, I’d like to share a ship that carries up to 10 containers. Here are some of the cars inside:

…and many more! Here’s the file by the way (only available in 24 HOURS), and may I wish you Happy Reiko Walker’s Day!

[LINK HAS BEEN DELETED[

Note: For those who hasn’t download the data, don’t worry, you will still be able to have a chance winning those in the future.

2018 Serena S6 3.8S

At long last, I finally get to see my vision in a more beautiful way than before. Here it is, the Porsche 911 straight from my imagination, the 2018 Serena S6 3.8S!

I always wanted to design my very own vision of the new Porsche 911, but slightly more affordable. The Porsche Mission-E was the main inspiration for the headlights and taillights, and with few influences from my designs in that time, this design was born. And the Serena name, in case you don’t know, is named after a character from Pokemon franchise.

Here’s the quick specs and performance figures in case you are wondering:

Quick Specs

• Model and Trim Name: Serena S6 3.8S
  • Model and Trim Year: 2018/2018
  • Layout: Rear-Engined, Rear Wheel Drive
  • Engine: 3.8L Boxer-6 producing 340 HP @7000 RPM and 360 Nm of Torque @4800 RPM
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Geared LSD Manual
  • Suspension: Standard Springs - Gas Mono Tube Dampers - Active Sway Bars
  • Tyres: 205F/255R Sports Compound
  • Interior: 2 Seater - Sporty Interior - Standard Infotainment
  • Driving Assists: ABS, TC, and ESC
  • Weight: 1290 Kg
  • MSRP: 44k - 52k (Automation credits)

• Top Speed: 176 Mp/h
  • 0 to 60: 4.2 seconds
  • 50 to 75: 2.7 seconds
  • Braking 62 to 0: 32.1 meter
  • Cornering 20m: 1.18g
  • Cornering 200m: 1.19g
  • Roll Angle: 4.1 degrees
  • Weight Distribution: 40F/60R

As usual, the .car file will be uploaded 24 hours post reveal. I would like to know what do you think, and I hope you have a nice day!