TheAgathaNakai's Automation UE4 Creations 2010s

Happy Valentines day for those who celebrate! For the 2nd car in 2019 and the 7th model on this thread, I will release my first classic sports car. If you take a look at my 2nd car on this thread, you’ll see a Porsche 911 inspired sports car named Serena S6, and now I will release her classic form, the higher trim one to be exact. So here it is, 1981 Serena S6 GTS!

And by the way, let me remind you that I rarely build cars way before 2010’s, and this is the first classic car I ever build on the UE4 so I might get few things not right periodically, without blabbering too much here’s the quick specs and the performance figures:

Quick Specs:

• Model and Trim Name: Serena S6 GTS
  • Trim Year: 1981
  • Layout: Rear-Engined, Rear Wheel Drive
  • Engine: Serena 3.0L Boxer-6, producing 280 HP @6000 RPM and 370 Nm of torque @4000 RPM
  • Transmission: Serena 5-Speed Geared LSD
  • Suspension: Standard Springs - Gas Mono Dampers - Passive Sway Bars
  • Tyres: 195F/245R Medium Compound Tyres
  • Interior: 2+2 Serena sports seats - Serenaudio standard 8 track
  • Driving Assists: None
  • Weight: 1106 Kg
  • MSRP: Between 28k - 38k (in 1981, with mark up)

Quick Performance Figures (Automation):

• Top Speed: 153 Mp/h
  • 0 to 60: 4.5 seconds
  • 50 to 75: 2.7 seconds
  • Braking 62 to 0: 33,4 meter
  • Cornering Radius 20m: 1.11g
  • Cornering Radius 200m: 1.12g
  • Roll Angle: 4.5 degrees
  • Weight Distribution: 36F/64R
  • Automation Test Track: 2:16.40
  • Top Gear Test Track: 1:21.98

As usual, I’ll upload the .car files 24 hours after this post. A feedback is always appreciated, since this is my first classic car to be built on UE4. Have a nice day!

6 Likes

The Nova GRS would be a great competitor to the Hx2!

It’s great to know that! Is it the cars you’re working on currently or a finished product? Would like to see that

The HX2 is finished

1 Like

Did you know, that I also tuned the cars that I made and shared here? Well, here you go! One of the latest tuned cars I made, inspired straight from Rauh-Welt Begriff’s Porsche, under the name of Reiko Walker Designs, present you:

Street Fighter

Quick Specs:

• Engine: Serena 3.4L Boxer-6 NA, producing 320 HP @7400 RPM
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Geared LSD Manual Transmission
  • Brakes (Front/Rear): 305mm 4-piston vented disc/305mm 4-piston vented disc
  • Suspension: Standard Springs - Semi Active Dampers - Active Sway Bars
  • Tyres: 255F/305R Sports Compound Tyres
  • Interior: 2 RWD sports seats
  • Driving Assists: ABS
  • Weight: 1165 Kg

• 0 to 60 in 4 seconds
  • 50 to 75 in 2.4 seconds
  • Braking 62 to 0: 31m
  • Top Speed 163 Mp/h
  • Radius Cornering (20m): 1.26g
  • Radius Cornering (200m): 1.34g
  • Roll Angle: 3.2 degrees
  • Weight Distribution: 38F/62R
  • Automation Test Track: 2:08.47
  • Top Gear Test Track: 1:17.18

Track Machine

Quick Specs:

• Engine: Serena 3.4L Boxer-6 NA, producing 360 HP @7400 RPM
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Geared LSD Sequential Transmission
  • Brakes (Front/Rear): 305mm 4-piston vented disc/305mm 4-piston vented disc
  • Tyres: 255F/305R Semi Slicks Tyres
  • Interior: 2 RWD sports seats
  • Driving Assists: ABS
  • Weight: 1172 Kg

• 0 to 60 in 3.7 seconds
  • 50 to 75 in 2.3 seconds
  • Braking 62 to 0: 29.7m
  • Top Speed 165 Mp/h
  • Radius Cornering (20m): 1.34g
  • Radius Cornering (200m): 1.48g
  • Roll angle: 3.1 degrees
  • Weight Distribution: 38F/62R
  • Automation Test Track: 2:05.72
  • Top Gear Test Track: 1:15.30
8 Likes

Finally, the time has come for me to release one of my latest models which has been stuck in my mind for years and finally I’m able to visualize it as best as possible. Here it is, 2015 Margaret Abigail REV!

Overview

Margaret Abigail REV is a 2-Door, 2+2 seater coupe made by Margaret Automobile.
It is the high-performance trim of the model.

The original idea of the car was to be based on BMW M3, then somehow I changed
it into a mix between Subaru Impreza and Lancer Evo (which I also have made one
in Kee engine). Over the course of time I changed the idea into heavily inspired
from BMW M4. This car is also a tribute to someone I have a crush on, which is
having a birthday today. Also, here’s the quick specs and performance figures!

Quick Specs:

Model and Trim Name: Margaret Abigail REV
Model and Trim Year: 2014/2015
Layout: Front-Engined, Rear Wheel Drive
Engine: MAG631 3.1L Boxer-6, producing 420 HP @7300 RPM and 460 Nm of torque @5000 RPM
Transmission: Margaret REV 6-Speed DCT
Suspension: Progressive Springs - Adaptive Dampers - Active Sway Bars
Tyres: 255F/275R Sports Compound Tyres
Interior: 2+2 Margaret REV Sports seats - REV Premium Infotainment
Driving Assists: ABS, TC, and ESC
Weight : 1615 Kg
MSRP: 48k - 56k (Automation Credits)

Top Speed: 183 Mp/h
0 to 60: 4.2 seconds
50 to 75: 2.5 seconds
Braking 62 to 0: 32 meter
Cornering 20m: 1.17g
Cornering 200m: 1.18g
Roll Angle: 4.6 degrees
Weight Distribution: 53.5F/46.5R
Automation Test Track: 2:10.12
Top Gear Test Track: 1:18.61

Just like usual, I’ll upload the .car files in 24 hours post reveal. Let me know what you think and have a nice day!

8 Likes

2018 Margaret Ageratha

This is the first hyper car I ever made in Automation UE4. This time, the quick specs and performance figures won’t be revealed too much. But, here is one thing you can expect: It will reach 400 Km/h on BeamNG Drive, and my first model ever to reach such speed.

It’s a limited edition model by the way, which means I won’t upload the .car file to BeamNG Repository. If you still want to give it a try, *feel free to direct message me for the .car file (which means you will also get the quick specs and performance figures). Have a nice day!

11 Likes

Margarita Agetha

Margaret Abigail REV GTR

There won’t be too much specs and stuff, but it’s pretty much using high-end race parts for the most. And yes, this is another limited edition car I made based on Abigail REV so if you want the car, feel free to direct message me for the .car file.

9 Likes

4/4/2019

New month, new car, and a month closer to Reiko Walker’s Day. Here’s one of my latest design:

2019 Enricord Bromo 4x4:

Overview

So, what are you looking at right now, is my first off-road vehicle, made by Enricord Motors, making it the first Enricord model to be made in UE4. My attempt here is to design a cheap off-road vehicle. This car itself is named after a mountain in Indonesia, which is the Bromo mountain. Here’s the quick specs and the performance figures!

Quick Specs

Model and Trim Name: Enricord Bromo 4x4
Model and Trim Year: 2018/2019
Layout: Front-Engined, 4-Wheel Drive
Engine: 2.0L Turbocharged Inline-4 producing 140 HP @5600 RPM and 220 Nm of Torque @2800 RPM
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual Locker Manual
Suspension: Progressive Springs - Twin Tube Dampers - Off-Road Sway Bars
Tyres: 205F/215R Chunky Off-Road
Interior: 4-Seater - Basic Infotainment
Driving Assists: ABS, TC, and ESC
Weight: 1500 Kg
MSRP: 11k - 13k (Automation credits)

Quick Performance Figures:

Top Speed: 105 Mp/h
0 to 60: 10.5 seconds
50 to 75: 8.6 seconds
Braking 62 to 0: 50.4 meter
Cornering 20m: 0.73g
Cornering 200m: 0.70g
Roll Angle: 7.1 degrees
Weight Distribution: 52F/48R

I will upload the .car files in 24 hours post reveal. This is my first off-road vehicle so there may be some mistakes made. Let me know what you think and have a nice day!

6 Likes

2020 Leonora x RWD Rayquaza

One of the best legendary Pokemon of all time, with my imagination, becomes a track only super-car with serious track capabilities. Comes with 4.5L Twin-Turbo V10 producing 900 HP. Capable to hit the Top Gear Test Track in under 1:06. Interested? This is a limited edition model so PM me if you want one.

9 Likes

The day I’ve been waiting for, Happy Reiko Walker’s Day, everyone!.

For the first car I uploaded as a 22 years old right now, I’d like to share one of my latest model that I’ve wanted to release since a month and half ago, so here it is…

2016 Enricord Saguaro GT 5.9

Overview

Enricord Saguaro is a 2-Door, 2+2 seater pony car made by Enricord Motors. The 2nd Enricord model to be revisited in Automation UE4. It’s heavily inspired by Ford Mustang and Chevrolet Camaro.

Quick Specs

• Model and Trim Name: Enricord Saguaro GT 5.9
  • Model and Trim Year: 2015/2016
  • Layout: Front-Engined, Rear Wheel Drive
  • Engine: 5.9L V8 producing 460 HP @6900 RPM and 570 Nm of Torque @4800 RPM
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Viscous LSD Manual
  • Suspension: Standard Springs - Gas Mono Tube Dampers - Semi Active Sway Bars
  • Tyres: 245F/275R Medium Compound
  • Interior: 2+2 Seater - Standard Infotainment
  • Driving Assists: ABS, TC, and ESC
  • Weight: 1640 Kg
  • MSRP: 40k - 48k (Automation credits)

• Top Speed: 185 Mp/h
  • 0 to 60: 4.8 seconds
  • 50 to 75: 2.2 seconds
  • Braking 62 to 0: 34.5 meter
  • Cornering 20m: 1.06g
  • Cornering 200m: 1.06g
  • Roll Angle: 4.6 degrees
  • Weight Distribution: 53F/47R

Special for this model alone, I will upload the .car file right away for all of you to enjoy on BeamNG Repository. Once again, happy Reiko Walker’s day!

1 Like

2018 Serena S6 3.8S

At long last, I finally get to see my vision in a more beautiful way than before. Here it is, the Porsche 911 straight from my imagination, the 2018 Serena S6 3.8S!

I always wanted to design my very own vision of the new Porsche 911, but slightly more affordable. The Porsche Mission-E was the main inspiration for the headlights and taillights, and with few influences from my designs in that time, this design was born. And the Serena name, in case you don’t know, is named after a character from Pokemon franchise.

Here’s the quick specs and performance figures in case you are wondering:

Quick Specs

• Model and Trim Name: Serena S6 3.8S
  • Model and Trim Year: 2018/2018
  • Layout: Rear-Engined, Rear Wheel Drive
  • Engine: 3.8L Boxer-6 producing 340 HP @7000 RPM and 360 Nm of Torque @4800 RPM
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Geared LSD Manual
  • Suspension: Standard Springs - Gas Mono Tube Dampers - Active Sway Bars
  • Tyres: 205F/255R Sports Compound
  • Interior: 2 Seater - Sporty Interior - Standard Infotainment
  • Driving Assists: ABS, TC, and ESC
  • Weight: 1290 Kg
  • MSRP: 44k - 52k (Automation credits)

• Top Speed: 176 Mp/h
  • 0 to 60: 4.2 seconds
  • 50 to 75: 2.7 seconds
  • Braking 62 to 0: 32.1 meter
  • Cornering 20m: 1.18g
  • Cornering 200m: 1.19g
  • Roll Angle: 4.1 degrees
  • Weight Distribution: 40F/60R

As usual, the .car file will be uploaded 24 hours post reveal. I would like to know what do you think, and I hope you have a nice day!

7 Likes

2005 EIRS GTS

We all have a childhood, I can assure you that for the most part, it’s either good or bad. There may be some kind of childhood stuff that somehow stuck in your mind for a long time, or just got reminded again. Well, that’s what happened to me.

The thing is, the car you’re seeing now, is a part of my childhood, believe it or not. The story begins about 9 years ago, I was into FnF movies (Tokyo Drift to be exact), later on I had some kind of thoughts about a character named Ecura Inkilla, a young spy that specializes in street racing scene, of some sort. He was tasked to be in a part of high-end tier street racing as an undercover street racer.

The EIRS name is actually a short for Ecura Inkilla’s Racing Specialty, while the design itself is based on my favorite cars back in the day such as Mazda RX-7 Veilside, Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 and Ferrari 550 Maranello. It might be slightly anachronistic, but that’s what my 13-years old’s brain had in that time.

Expect one thing though, high revving twin turbo V8 Flatplane (now you can imagine how this car will sound like) and if you wonder how it performs, it can go from 0 to 60 in 2.6 seconds and reaching top speed over 200 Mp/h (theoretically), and hit the Top Gear test track under 1:12.6 (all those numbers are Automation numbers).

This is not a limited edition model. And the .car file? I will upload it here instead of the BeamNG repository as soon as I have time (most likely tomorrow). Have a good day.

EIRS - GTS.car (48.6 KB)

9 Likes

2019 Ainsworth Astoria Concept

A luxurious British car company based on Rolls-Royce and Bentley, Ainsworth Automobile, made an attempt of realizing their vision of luxury sports car aside from producing luxury sedans.

Just like the previous ones, there won’t be any specs or numbers revealed but expect those things when you get your hands on one of these: It’s being powered under the hood by 7.0L Twin Turbo V12 producing over 750 Horsepower and capable of launching from 0 to 60 mph in 2.6 seconds.

It doesn’t stop there just yet, inside you will be greeted by the luxurious interior and infotainment, so expect being comfortable while you’re speeding.

Just like the previous ones part II, it is not a limited edition model (or more like exclusive if you ask me so I’d refer to some of the limited editions as exclusives from now on). The .car file is now available only on this thread so here you go and I hope you have a nice day!

Ainsworth Astoria - Concept.car (39.9 KB)

5 Likes

2017 RWD Japari Bug

WARNING: If you don’t like anime or some moe, it’s recommended for you to not continue reading. Reader’s discretion advised.

The Japari Park needs something new, something that will make you capable to cruise Japari Park cheaper and way more fun to meet some “friends”. The Japari Bug exists for a reason, it’s for Japari Park, simple. It’s a perfect car if you want to cruise around Japari Park with your “friends”.

If you watch Kemono Friends and love the show, you will love this thing! You want to know something better? You can even now drive and explore the whole Japari Park with this cute little bug!

There won’t be any specs revealed, but the thing I want to let you know is, you can go almost anywhere at a cheap price. So, how about give this car a try? Once again, have fun!

RWD Japari Bug - Off-Road.car (40.5 KB)

1 Like
2019 CELLIA FIDELIA GRS
Revisited Faith in Performance
-

It is almost a year to celebrate the Automation x BeamNG collaboration, to celebrate the first car to
be uploaded as on this forum. Originally, I want to present this in 18th July, the day Cellia Fidelia GRS was revealed, but I’m going to post it way earlier for one reason. I was reminded that this car is a tribute to my friend which happens to have her birthday on 6th July (yesterday), also this car’s name is named after her last name (and with a little change like I always do, of course). But before you proceed to see the changes, you want to take a look at this post first (in case you have forgotten):

If you have seen it, you may as well proceed.

CHANGES

There are few changes made from the original design of the car. The first change you may notice is the exterior design.

As I have improved my car design skill overtime, I decided to redesign it slightly from the headlight design which now has 3 bars compared to the previous version, and the spoiler has a slight redesign. The front and rear bumpers has also redesigned.

There are changes under the hood as well. This time, the inline engine will take place as the new powerplant for the car, as I find it has more potential than the boxer (especially the power curves and turbo spools way earlier while generating more power with the similar configuration) despite having worse weight distribution. The interior now has equipped with actual sporty interior and have 5 seats (expect this car will be much more expensive than the original at this point since the big update 2 months ago (iirc)).

SPECS

MODEL AND CHASSIS
Model/Trim Year: 2017/2019
Chassis: AHS Steel Monocoque
Suspension: Double Wishbone (F/R) Double Wishbone
Engine Placement: Front Transversal
Body Panel: Aluminium

ENGINE
Family: Cellia FD424 Inline-4 2.4L (2420cc)
Variant: GRS-360
Aspiration: Turbocharged
Fuel System: Direct Injection - Throttle Per Cylinder - Performance
Power: 360 HP @7500 RPM
Torque: 360 Nm @5200 RPM
Fuel Economy: 24.5%

TRIM
Body Style: 4-Door Sedan
Drivetrain: All-Wheel-Drive (40F/60R)
Transmission: 6-Speed Geared LSD Manual
Tyres: Sports Compound Tyres
Suspension: Standard Springs - Adaptive Dampers - Semi-Active Sway Bars

PERFORMANCE FIGURES (AUTOMATION)
Top Speed: 167 Mph
0 to 60 Mph: 4.5 sec
50 to 75 Mph: 3.3 sec
Cornering 20m: 1.17g
Cornering 200m: 1.18g
1/4 Mile: 13.04 sec
1 Km: 24 sec
Roll Angle: 4.6 degrees
62 to 0: 32.5 m
Weight: 1540 Kg

I will post the .car file for all of you to enjoy in 24 hours post reveal. Have a good day!

4 Likes
2020 RWD Hitokage Superkart, Charmander on Slicks
-

I’m not a big fan of this particular Pokemon but I find Charmander would look great as a track car (if it was a car). I also originally intended it to be some sort of an affordable track-only car with cute or wacky designs, which I dub it as “Superkart” since I originally intended them to be some kind of go-kart.

Specs and Numbers

MODEL

• Model/Trim Year: 2016/2020
  • Chassis: Aluminum Monocoque
  • Suspension: MacPherson Strut (F/R) Semi Trailing Arm
  • Engine Placement: Front Longitudinal
  • Body Panel: Aluminium

ENGINE

• Family: RWD Charmander i4 1.5L (1500cc)
  • Variant: Superkart
  • Aspiration: Naturally Aspirated
  • Fuel System: Direct Injection - Throttle Per Cylinder - Race
  • Headers: Race Tubular
  • Power: 180 HP @8500 RPM
  • Torque: 170 Nm @7200 RPM
  • Fuel Economy: 20.97% - 366.8lb/hph

TRIM

• Body Style: 2-Door Coupe
  • Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Geared LSD Sequential
  • Tyres: 225F/245R Semi Slicks
  • Undertray: Downforce
  • Interior: 1-Seater Basic Interior
  • Brakes: 2 Pistons 305mm Vented Disc F/R 1 Piston 285mm Vented Disc

• Top Speed: 126 Mph
  • 0 to 60 Mph: 4.6 sec
  • 50 to 75 Mph: 3.0 sec
  • Cornering 20m: 1.27g
  • Cornering 200m: 1.47g
  • 1/4 Mile: 13.02 sec
  • Roll Angle: 3.1 degrees
  • 62 to 0: 29.5 m
  • Weight: 790 Kg

The Car Key

For those who has read the details and interested in driving one, be sure to grab yours on this link. Also, let me know what are your thoughts on this car and have fun!
RWD Hitokage - Superkart.car (30.6 KB)

4 Likes

After so long I haven’t posted anything for almost 3 months, I decided to post again after few months of college and life stuff. So here it is, my very first attempt at creating Cyberpunk inspired vehicle, something I haven’t done before…

20XX LENTERA TRACER TYPE-A

Picture: Front Quarter View

Picture: Rear Quarter View

I actually have been trying to get the Cyberpunk look I wanted for a long time since the CSR 88, in fact I wanted to join but due to no experience in designing Cyberpunk inspired car, I decided to not join.

It’s my first attempt at applying Cyberpunk/Retrowave/Synthwave visuals so there may be few mistakes. It’s a sports car based on a mix of Lister Storm and Ferrari F40 (main inspiration for the design), with Cyberpunk twist on the exterior design and my self improvisation, of course. Without blabbering too much nonsense, let’s get to the specs and numbers, shall we?

Specs and Numbers

MODEL

• Model/Trim Year: 2020/2020
  • Chassis: Carbon Fibre Monocoque
  • Suspension: Double Wishbone (F/R)
  • Engine Placement: Front Longitudinal
  • Body Panel: Carbon Fibre

ENGINE

• Family/Year: 2020 Lentera V8F (3811cc)
  • Variant/Year: 2020 600-S
  • Aspiration: Twin Turbo
  • Fuel System: Direct Injection - Throttle Per Cylinder - Performance
  • Power: 630 HP @8600 RPM
  • Torque: 660 Nm @4800 RPM
  • Fuel Economy: 20.80% - 369.8lb/hph
  • Fuel Type: Premium (95 RON)

TRIM

• Body Style: 2-Door Coupe
  • Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive (F35/R65)
  • Transmission: 7-Speed Electric LSD DCT
  • Tyres: 305F/315R Sports Compound
  • Undertray: Downforce
  • Interior: 2-Seater Sporty Interior - Premium HUD
  • Brakes: 6 Pistons 375mm Carbon Ceramic F/R 6 Piston 355mm Carbon Ceramic

• Top Speed: 210 Mph
  • 0 to 60 Mph: 2.5 sec
  • 50 to 75 Mph: 1.4 sec
  • Cornering 20m: 1.24g
  • Cornering 200m: 1.32g
  • 1/4 Mile: 10.3 sec
  • Roll Angle: 2.4 degrees
  • 62 to 0: 30.8 m
  • Weight: 1450 Kg

The Car Key

By the way, it’s tanexp Exclusive so you know what that means. 24 hours post reveal, as usual (and there may be changes on the car). UPDATE: It’s here! But don’t forget to install few mods from the workshop to make it work properly (the spoiler and all the lights) before using it.

Lentera Tracer - Type-A.car (53.9 KB)

As a sign of thank you for reading this thread, here are some more pictures of the Tracer Type-A before you go…

Advancing Tracer

…and I hope you have a nice day!

9 Likes