TheAgathaNakai's Automation UE4 Creations 2010s

The day I’ve been waiting for, Happy Reiko Walker’s Day, everyone!.

For the first car I uploaded as a 22 years old right now, I’d like to share one of my latest model that I’ve wanted to release since a month and half ago, so here it is…

2016 Enricord Saguaro GT 5.9

Overview

Enricord Saguaro is a 2-Door, 2+2 seater pony car made by Enricord Motors. The 2nd Enricord model to be revisited in Automation UE4. It’s heavily inspired by Ford Mustang and Chevrolet Camaro.

Quick Specs

• Model and Trim Name: Enricord Saguaro GT 5.9
  • Model and Trim Year: 2015/2016
  • Layout: Front-Engined, Rear Wheel Drive
  • Engine: 5.9L V8 producing 460 HP @6900 RPM and 570 Nm of Torque @4800 RPM
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Viscous LSD Manual
  • Suspension: Standard Springs - Gas Mono Tube Dampers - Semi Active Sway Bars
  • Tyres: 245F/275R Medium Compound
  • Interior: 2+2 Seater - Standard Infotainment
  • Driving Assists: ABS, TC, and ESC
  • Weight: 1640 Kg
  • MSRP: 40k - 48k (Automation credits)

Quick Performance Figures:

• Top Speed: 185 Mp/h
  • 0 to 60: 4.8 seconds
  • 50 to 75: 2.2 seconds
  • Braking 62 to 0: 34.5 meter
  • Cornering 20m: 1.06g
  • Cornering 200m: 1.06g
  • Roll Angle: 4.6 degrees
  • Weight Distribution: 53F/47R

Special for this model alone, I will upload the .car file right away for all of you to enjoy on BeamNG Repository. Once again, happy Reiko Walker’s day!

1 Like

2018 Serena S6 3.8S

At long last, I finally get to see my vision in a more beautiful way than before. Here it is, the Porsche 911 straight from my imagination, the 2018 Serena S6 3.8S!

I always wanted to design my very own vision of the new Porsche 911, but slightly more affordable. The Porsche Mission-E was the main inspiration for the headlights and taillights, and with few influences from my designs in that time, this design was born. And the Serena name, in case you don’t know, is named after a character from Pokemon franchise.

Here’s the quick specs and performance figures in case you are wondering:

Quick Specs

• Model and Trim Name: Serena S6 3.8S
  • Model and Trim Year: 2018/2018
  • Layout: Rear-Engined, Rear Wheel Drive
  • Engine: 3.8L Boxer-6 producing 340 HP @7000 RPM and 360 Nm of Torque @4800 RPM
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Geared LSD Manual
  • Suspension: Standard Springs - Gas Mono Tube Dampers - Active Sway Bars
  • Tyres: 205F/255R Sports Compound
  • Interior: 2 Seater - Sporty Interior - Standard Infotainment
  • Driving Assists: ABS, TC, and ESC
  • Weight: 1290 Kg
  • MSRP: 44k - 52k (Automation credits)

Quick Performance Figures:

• Top Speed: 176 Mp/h
  • 0 to 60: 4.2 seconds
  • 50 to 75: 2.7 seconds
  • Braking 62 to 0: 32.1 meter
  • Cornering 20m: 1.18g
  • Cornering 200m: 1.19g
  • Roll Angle: 4.1 degrees
  • Weight Distribution: 40F/60R

As usual, the .car file will be uploaded 24 hours post reveal. I would like to know what do you think, and I hope you have a nice day!

7 Likes

2005 EIRS GTS

We all have a childhood, I can assure you that for the most part, it’s either good or bad. There may be some kind of childhood stuff that somehow stuck in your mind for a long time, or just got reminded again. Well, that’s what happened to me.

The thing is, the car you’re seeing now, is a part of my childhood, believe it or not. The story begins about 9 years ago, I was into FnF movies (Tokyo Drift to be exact), later on I had some kind of thoughts about a character named Ecura Inkilla, a young spy that specializes in street racing scene, of some sort. He was tasked to be in a part of high-end tier street racing as an undercover street racer.

The EIRS name is actually a short for Ecura Inkilla’s Racing Specialty, while the design itself is based on my favorite cars back in the day such as Mazda RX-7 Veilside, Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 and Ferrari 550 Maranello. It might be slightly anachronistic, but that’s what my 13-years old’s brain had in that time.

Expect one thing though, high revving twin turbo V8 Flatplane (now you can imagine how this car will sound like) and if you wonder how it performs, it can go from 0 to 60 in 2.6 seconds and reaching top speed over 200 Mp/h (theoretically), and hit the Top Gear test track under 1:12.6 (all those numbers are Automation numbers).

This is not a limited edition model. And the .car file? I will upload it here instead of the BeamNG repository as soon as I have time (most likely tomorrow). Have a good day.

EIRS - GTS.car (48.6 KB)

9 Likes

2019 Ainsworth Astoria Concept

A luxurious British car company based on Rolls-Royce and Bentley, Ainsworth Automobile, made an attempt of realizing their vision of luxury sports car aside from producing luxury sedans.

Just like the previous ones, there won’t be any specs or numbers revealed but expect those things when you get your hands on one of these: It’s being powered under the hood by 7.0L Twin Turbo V12 producing over 750 Horsepower and capable of launching from 0 to 60 mph in 2.6 seconds.

It doesn’t stop there just yet, inside you will be greeted by the luxurious interior and infotainment, so expect being comfortable while you’re speeding.

Just like the previous ones part II, it is not a limited edition model (or more like exclusive if you ask me so I’d refer to some of the limited editions as exclusives from now on). The .car file is now available only on this thread so here you go and I hope you have a nice day!

Ainsworth Astoria - Concept.car (39.9 KB)

5 Likes

2017 RWD Japari Bug

WARNING: If you don’t like anime or some moe, it’s recommended for you to not continue reading. Reader’s discretion advised.

The Japari Park needs something new, something that will make you capable to cruise Japari Park cheaper and way more fun to meet some “friends”. The Japari Bug exists for a reason, it’s for Japari Park, simple. It’s a perfect car if you want to cruise around Japari Park with your “friends”.

If you watch Kemono Friends and love the show, you will love this thing! You want to know something better? You can even now drive and explore the whole Japari Park with this cute little bug!

There won’t be any specs revealed, but the thing I want to let you know is, you can go almost anywhere at a cheap price. So, how about give this car a try? Once again, have fun!

RWD Japari Bug - Off-Road.car (40.5 KB)

1 Like
2019 CELLIA FIDELIA GRS
Revisited Faith in Performance
-

It is almost a year to celebrate the Automation x BeamNG collaboration, to celebrate the first car to
be uploaded as on this forum. Originally, I want to present this in 18th July, the day Cellia Fidelia GRS was revealed, but I’m going to post it way earlier for one reason. I was reminded that this car is a tribute to my friend which happens to have her birthday on 6th July (yesterday), also this car’s name is named after her last name (and with a little change like I always do, of course). But before you proceed to see the changes, you want to take a look at this post first (in case you have forgotten):

If you have seen it, you may as well proceed.

CHANGES

There are few changes made from the original design of the car. The first change you may notice is the exterior design.

As I have improved my car design skill overtime, I decided to redesign it slightly from the headlight design which now has 3 bars compared to the previous version, and the spoiler has a slight redesign. The front and rear bumpers has also redesigned.

There are changes under the hood as well. This time, the inline engine will take place as the new powerplant for the car, as I find it has more potential than the boxer (especially the power curves and turbo spools way earlier while generating more power with the similar configuration) despite having worse weight distribution. The interior now has equipped with actual sporty interior and have 5 seats (expect this car will be much more expensive than the original at this point since the big update 2 months ago (iirc)).

SPECS

MODEL AND CHASSIS
Model/Trim Year: 2017/2019
Chassis: AHS Steel Monocoque
Suspension: Double Wishbone (F/R) Double Wishbone
Engine Placement: Front Transversal
Body Panel: Aluminium

ENGINE
Family: Cellia FD424 Inline-4 2.4L (2420cc)
Variant: GRS-360
Aspiration: Turbocharged
Fuel System: Direct Injection - Throttle Per Cylinder - Performance
Power: 360 HP @7500 RPM
Torque: 360 Nm @5200 RPM
Fuel Economy: 24.5%

TRIM
Body Style: 4-Door Sedan
Drivetrain: All-Wheel-Drive (40F/60R)
Transmission: 6-Speed Geared LSD Manual
Tyres: Sports Compound Tyres
Suspension: Standard Springs - Adaptive Dampers - Semi-Active Sway Bars

PERFORMANCE FIGURES (AUTOMATION)
Top Speed: 167 Mph
0 to 60 Mph: 4.5 sec
50 to 75 Mph: 3.3 sec
Cornering 20m: 1.17g
Cornering 200m: 1.18g
1/4 Mile: 13.04 sec
1 Km: 24 sec
Roll Angle: 4.6 degrees
62 to 0: 32.5 m
Weight: 1540 Kg

I will post the .car file for all of you to enjoy in 24 hours post reveal. Have a good day!

4 Likes
2020 RWD Hitokage Superkart, Charmander on Slicks
-

I’m not a big fan of this particular Pokemon but I find Charmander would look great as a track car (if it was a car). I also originally intended it to be some sort of an affordable track-only car with cute or wacky designs, which I dub it as “Superkart” since I originally intended them to be some kind of go-kart.

Specs and Numbers

MODEL

• Model/Trim Year: 2016/2020
  • Chassis: Aluminum Monocoque
  • Suspension: MacPherson Strut (F/R) Semi Trailing Arm
  • Engine Placement: Front Longitudinal
  • Body Panel: Aluminium

ENGINE

• Family: RWD Charmander i4 1.5L (1500cc)
  • Variant: Superkart
  • Aspiration: Naturally Aspirated
  • Fuel System: Direct Injection - Throttle Per Cylinder - Race
  • Headers: Race Tubular
  • Power: 180 HP @8500 RPM
  • Torque: 170 Nm @7200 RPM
  • Fuel Economy: 20.97% - 366.8lb/hph

TRIM

• Body Style: 2-Door Coupe
  • Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Geared LSD Sequential
  • Tyres: 225F/245R Semi Slicks
  • Undertray: Downforce
  • Interior: 1-Seater Basic Interior
  • Brakes: 2 Pistons 305mm Vented Disc F/R 1 Piston 285mm Vented Disc
  • Suspension: Standard Springs - Semi Active Dampers - Active Sway Bars

• Top Speed: 126 Mph
  • 0 to 60 Mph: 4.6 sec
  • 50 to 75 Mph: 3.0 sec
  • Cornering 20m: 1.27g
  • Cornering 200m: 1.47g
  • 1/4 Mile: 13.02 sec
  • Roll Angle: 3.1 degrees
  • 62 to 0: 29.5 m
  • Weight: 790 Kg

The Car Key

For those who has read the details and interested in driving one, be sure to grab yours on this link. Also, let me know what are your thoughts on this car and have fun!
RWD Hitokage - Superkart.car (30.6 KB)

4 Likes

After so long I haven’t posted anything for almost 3 months, I decided to post again after few months of college and life stuff. So here it is, my very first attempt at creating Cyberpunk inspired vehicle, something I haven’t done before…

20XX LENTERA TRACER TYPE-A

Picture: Front Quarter View

Picture: Rear Quarter View

I actually have been trying to get the Cyberpunk look I wanted for a long time since the CSR 88, in fact I wanted to join but due to no experience in designing Cyberpunk inspired car, I decided to not join.

It’s my first attempt at applying Cyberpunk/Retrowave/Synthwave visuals so there may be few mistakes. It’s a sports car based on a mix of Lister Storm and Ferrari F40 (main inspiration for the design), with Cyberpunk twist on the exterior design and my self improvisation, of course. Without blabbering too much nonsense, let’s get to the specs and numbers, shall we?

Specs and Numbers

MODEL

• Model/Trim Year: 2020/2020
  • Chassis: Carbon Fibre Monocoque
  • Suspension: Double Wishbone (F/R)
  • Body Panel: Carbon Fibre

ENGINE

• Family/Year: 2020 Lentera V8F (3811cc)
  • Variant/Year: 2020 600-S
  • Aspiration: Twin Turbo
  • Fuel System: Direct Injection - Throttle Per Cylinder - Performance
  • Power: 630 HP @8600 RPM
  • Torque: 660 Nm @4800 RPM
  • Fuel Economy: 20.80% - 369.8lb/hph
  • Fuel Type: Premium (95 RON)

TRIM

• Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive (F35/R65)
  • Transmission: 7-Speed Electric LSD DCT
  • Tyres: 305F/315R Sports Compound
  • Interior: 2-Seater Sporty Interior - Premium HUD
  • Brakes: 6 Pistons 375mm Carbon Ceramic F/R 6 Piston 355mm Carbon Ceramic

• Top Speed: 210 Mph
  • 0 to 60 Mph: 2.5 sec
  • 50 to 75 Mph: 1.4 sec
  • Cornering 20m: 1.24g
  • Cornering 200m: 1.32g
  • 1/4 Mile: 10.3 sec
  • Roll Angle: 2.4 degrees
  • 62 to 0: 30.8 m
  • Weight: 1450 Kg

The Car Key

By the way, it’s tanexp Exclusive so you know what that means. 24 hours post reveal, as usual (and there may be changes on the car). UPDATE: It’s here! But don’t forget to install few mods from the workshop to make it work properly (the spoiler and all the lights) before using it.

Lentera Tracer - Type-A.car (53.9 KB)

As a sign of thank you for reading this thread, here are some more pictures of the Tracer Type-A before you go…

Advancing Tracer

…and I hope you have a nice day!

9 Likes

We’re already at the quarter finale of the year, and Need For Speed Heat is just less than two weeks. It is time for me to reveal one of my latest creation inspired from the game!

2020 CELLIA MIRIEL GRS “THERMAL”

Picture: Front Quarter View

Picture: Rear Quarter View

I have been fiddling with this car ever since the NFS Heat trailer came out. I’m so excited with the game so far, as if it’s going to be one of the best NFS games (for me at least, well I won’t get my hopes too much either knowing it’s EA).

Khyzyl Saleem’s Polestar in the game is the main inspiration for all the modifications done on the car. Bolt on fenders, hoods, and the big wing. And it’s nothing without what’s hiding under the hood. Still using the original engine, but this time, the car has been tuned up to 900 Horsepower (all race parts by the way), which making the car meant for something that you can use in Palm City. You can simply tell that this car can help making your name way easier at night, and get yourself more bank at the day.

The Car Key

It is LIMITED EDITION. If you want to win the car, DM me on Discord or on this forum

Before you go, here’s more pictures of the model.

Day and night, it's still the same heat

…and I hope you have a nice day!

4 Likes

I get where the name comes from - it’s named after the Thermal Club, a real-life raceway in the California desert, not far from Palm Springs, and it would not be out of place there, setting new lap records every time.

To be honest with you, I didn’t know the Thermal club existed (well, I didn’t pay attention too much to the Automotive world). And I named it “Thermal” because it has something to do with the “Heat”.

WORD FROM THEAGATHANAKAI

Greetings, Automationeers.

Just in few days, the majority part of the world will celebrate Halloween, including me. Prepare your best costumes and be ready for the trick or treat.

By the way, all of my cute, wacky, or any car that is inspired/take influence/straight from popular culture stuff (such as Star Wars, Pokemon, etc.), will be branded under the name “Popura”.

In case you wondering, Popura Cars is a division of Reiko Walker Designs, specified for designing cars with styling cues straight from popular culture characters/cars. A mix of fantasy and reality, you can say. Popura is the place where people who wants to have fun and realizing the childhood vision of many by “bRinging uNreal Ideas tO the reality”. The price range of all the models will depend on the car itself and what it is based on. Only in Popura Cars, you will find my cheapest and most expensive creations of mine all time (for the record, the 2018 Margaret Ageratha (LIMITED EDITION MODEL) costs less than a million, somewhere near 500k price range (I made it up btw)). Popura itself is named after one of the WORKING!!! anime characters, Popura Taneshima.

By the way, let’s get to the cars. So far, there are 4 models I’ve made so far:

• Koneko (City Car)
  • Hitokage (Track Car)
  • Japari Bug (Off-Road)
  • ??? (Hint: Most hated font ever)
  • ??? (Hint: A specific type of drink with cute face)

If anyone can guess the rest of the model that I’m going to release soon (???), will have an early access to all the models, and also have a chance to win my limited edition models. Also, DM me once you know what are those. Oh, while you’re here, you can also enjoy my creations on this thread as well.

Have a good day!
-TheAgathaNakai

2 Likes
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
-

The time where everyone wears their favorite costume (most likely something that will scare people or just cute costumes for those who can’t handle all the scare), going out at night and “trick or treat” stuff happened. What are you going to wear for this year’s Halloween?

Without blabbering too much nonsense. Let’s get to the cars for you guys to celebrate. I’ve designed 2 cars for this occasion. But I will reveal the first one.

POPURA SANS SUPERKART

Sans car.

Sans is currently my favorite character from Undertale (aside with Frisk). With that being said, I decided to design the car based on Sans, with Superkart specs (in case you wondering what it is, just take a look at my Popura Hitokage (RWD Hitokage) for reference.

Specs and Numbers

MODEL

• Chassis: Glued Aluminum Monocoque
  • Suspension: MacPherson Strut (F/R) Semi Trailing Arm

ENGINE

• Family: Sans i4 1.5L (1500cc)
  • Aspiration: Naturally Aspirated
  • Power: 190 HP @8600 RPM
  • Torque: 180 Nm @7200 RPM
  • Fuel Economy: 20.50% - 375.2lb/hph

TRIM

• Brakes: 2 Pistons 295mm Vented Disc F/R 1 Piston 295mm Vented Disc

• 0 to 60 Mph: 4.8 sec
  • 50 to 75 Mph: 3.0 sec
  • Cornering 20m: 1.27g
  • Cornering 200m: 1.47g
  • Roll Angle: 2.9 degrees
  • Weight: 765 Kg

The Car Key

For those who has read the details and interested in driving one, be sure to grab yours on this link. Keep in mind that I used some mods on the car so be sure you have all the mods you needed. Also, let me know what are your thoughts on this car and have fun!

Popura Sans - Superkart.car (34.1 KB)

-TheAgathaNakai

XXXIX >1<>1<

4 Likes

As I have stated before, I will release 2 cars, and well you have seen the first one. It’s time for the 2nd one, and this is what you’re waiting for…

POPURA LOLITA SUPERKART
-

NOTICE ME SENPAI!

“You want a cute and fast car at the same time? No worries, Popura just released this cute little thing that you can enjoy alone behind the wheel. It’s a Superkart after all…”

The car that I just came up with a week ago, and in an instant I decided to release this thing for all of you to enjoy as well. This car came with my Superkart specs in case you wondering, but hey it’s much better to know all the specs, eh?

Specs and Numbers

MODEL

• Chassis: Glued Aluminum Monocoque
  • Suspension: Double Wishbone (F/R) Double Wishbone

ENGINE

• Family: Lolita i3 1.3L (1300cc)
  • Aspiration: Turbocharged
  • Power: 177 HP @8600 RPM
  • Torque: 170 Nm @7200 RPM
  • Fuel Economy: 20.50% - 375.2lb/hph

TRIM

• Brakes: 2 Pistons 295mm Vented Disc F/R 1 Piston 295mm Vented Disc

• 0 to 60 Mph: 4.6 sec
  • 50 to 75 Mph: 2.9 sec
  • Cornering 20m: 1.32g
  • Cornering 200m: 1.45g
  • Roll Angle: 2.9 degrees
  • Weight: 757 Kg

The Car Key

For those who has read the details and interested in driving one, be sure to grab yours on this link. Keep in mind that I used some mods on the car so be sure you have all the mods you needed. Also, let me know what are your thoughts on this car and have fun!

Popura Lolita - Superkart.car (30.4 KB)

-TheAgathaNakai

XXXIX >1<>1<

4 Likes

14 Years ago today, marks the release of Need For Speed: Most Wanted. We all know the hero car for the game, the BMW M3 GTR. Now I’m bringing this car into Automationverse, in my own interpretation. So here it is:

2020 MARGARET ABIGAIL REV GTR “MOST WANTED”

“Do you remember the time when you were the most wanted by the states, just by driving this alone? The time has come again, and the heat on you will go even higher. The moment you get behind the wheel, the cops will be all after you in an instant.”

Quick Specs (Automation):

• Year: 2020
  • Base: 2014 Margaret Abigail REV
  • Engine: MREV 5.0L NA V8 (The same family used in 2018 Margaret Ageratha), full race parts. Producing over 650 HP.
  • Transmission: 7-Speed Electric LSD Sequential
  • Drivetrain: All-Wheel-Drive (30F/70R)
  • Top Speed: 203 MPH
  • 0 to 60: 2.9 Seconds
  • Value: $133000

The Car Key

If you’re interested in getting your hands on one of these, you can click this link below which it will lead to the car key you needed in order to drive this on BeamNG. The key to the car is now ready for you to enjoy. But remember, it is available for a short time.

I hope you enjoy the ride and have a good day!

DISCLAIMER: This car is labeled as Special Series

SPECIAL SERIES

Let me introduce you my new series, Special Series. It’s a type of cars I will release, most likely specially customized. Unlike LIMITED EDITIONs, everyone can get the keys of the cars labeled under Special Series, but it’s only available for a limited time. If you want to get your hands on one of these, the car key obtaining system will be similar with LIMITED EDITION series, where the only way to win it is by asking me via DM (unless I made it available again in the near future).

Oh by the way, every single Special Series will have that one paragraph up there explaining the matter, so you know which cars that will be only available in limited time.

1 Like

To celebrate my friend’s birthday 2 days ago (it’s pretty late but hey better late than never) and tribute to her team, let me present you this car:

2020 CELLIA FIDELIA GRS “CALCO YOZIA”

Let’s start this all with a story. I entered a digital modification contest held by my campus and NMAA and I won the 2nd place (if you wonder what it is, click me!). If you’ve seen that, I hid an easter egg in the car I made for the contest. The explanation here is pretty simple, the colors you saw at the link are representing 3 things, the first one is my college color scheme, the 2nd one represents my favorite color, and the 3rd (last) one represents my friends as a team named after a color model, CMYK.

In that time, I was thinking if they have a fast ride, for themselves. What are you looking at here right now, is the ride I would imagine, if my friends have a car that can go fast while they all ride in it together at the highways (say they’re a team that just want to go full outlaw on highways while being chased by other racers or cops, at the same time on their way to work on their project).

By the way, the name “Calco Yozia” is a portmanteau of their first/nicknames (Calvin, Marco, Yoga and Kezia). The fact that the color model’s letters are similar with my friends names first letter making it even more interesting, to the point where I started to boot up Automation as soon as I have the vision, and immediately design all the modifications that will take place in a car that I chose based on their interests (and I ended up picking Fidelia because it’s the only Japanese 4-door sports compact sedan I have in my collection), and then visualize all of that into what you just saw and about to see.

If you look at the headlights and taillights, you will notice the CMYK letters are there merging together, creating a unique looking lights in some ways, and also gives them identity of what the purpose of this car is made for. New badges as their logo are also being placed on the front, rear and fuel tank to give it more personal and straight-forward. The wheels and brakes color also applies CMYK colors as well. Without blabbering too much with the visuals, let’s get to the quick specs and see if you’re interested to get one of these:

Quick Specs (Automation):

• Year: 2020
  • Base: 2019 Cellia Fidelia GRS
  • Engine: Cellia x RWD F425, producing over 480 HP.
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Electric LSD Sequential
  • Drivetrain: All-Wheel-Drive (35F/65R)
  • Top Speed: 186 MPH
  • 0 to 60: 3.3 Seconds
  • Value: $60000

The Car Key

If you’re interested in getting your hands on one of these, you can click this link below which it will lead to the car key you needed in order to drive this on BeamNG. The key to the car is now ready for you to enjoy. But remember, it is available for a short time.

IN CONCLUSION…

The 2020 Cellia Fidelia GRS “Calco Yozia” is made as a tribute to all the friends I’ve made this year (especially those four that in some ways influenced my contest creation that leads to victory). Think of it as a trophy for me and them, and maybe to you all, if you enjoy a 4-door, 4-seater sedan with 5-cylinder under the hood that goes fast enough on highways.

SPECIAL SERIES

Let me introduce you my new series, Special Series. It’s a type of cars I will release, most likely specially customized. Unlike LIMITED EDITIONs, everyone can get the keys of the cars labeled under Special Series, but it’s only available for a limited time. If you want to get your hands on one of these, the car key obtaining system will be similar with LIMITED EDITION series, where the only way to win it is by asking me via DM (unless I made it available again in the near future).

Oh by the way, every single Special Series will have that one paragraph up there explaining the matter, so you know which cars that will be only available in limited time.

4 Likes

As a car enthusiast who loves to design cars in Automation, my cars can be very personal when it comes to background story of each cars I made. The Calco Yozia and Margaret Abigail are two best examples for the statement I just made.

Let’s start this with a story, shall we? This year, there’s a spike of interest in me to be an automotive artist, after a big downfall post war in late 2018. I’m currently on my way and in progress to be better and better each day. It all started from early this year, I met someone new and somehow, this person gives me enough strength and hope when my spirit of artistry was dying. It’s either love, or just simply inspired, motivated enough to start the revolution after all the years of delaying. Either way, it lead me here and that’s all that matters.

A great person who has brought a big impact in my life (especially if I have met the person in real life, which I did), deserves to have an Automation treatment (depicting a person as an automobile in Automation, imagining the way it looks and drives based on the person’s personality, interests, looks, etc.). It is always one of the gifts from me to them, when it comes to feedback on the influence they have on me. In case you wondering who the person is, you’ll see the name as you’re reading this until the end of this post.

As a favor in return, I decided to design this car, as a gift and tribute to the figure of my revolution, or let’s just say, the Novus Ordo Revolution Industria.

2020 CELLIA NOVIA GRS REIKO WALKER DESIGNS NEO-REVO

So what is exactly you are looking right now, is a figure of revolution in my life with an Automation treatment from me. I can simply tell you this, this car is based on someone who has saved my spirit of artistry’s life. The car itself is made for track days and street racing on the mountain pass (Touge), with style of course.

DESIGN

Let’s talk about the changes on the exterior. The design is pretty much inspired from Rocket
Bunny/Liberty Walk and Veilside Fortune wide body kits, with few improvisation and designed in some more personal ways for even more personal representation. By the way, here’s the quick specs of the car:

Quick Specs:

• Year: 2021
  • Base: 2020 Cellia Novia GRS
  • Engine: Cellia NRB20 Custom, Producing 360 HP @8600 RPM
  • Drivetrain: Rear-Oriented All-Wheel-Drive (20F/80R)
  • Top Speed: 167 MPH (Automation numbers)
  • 0 to 60: 4.0 Seconds
  • Value: $52011

Color Choices!

This is the first time I release a car that comes with color choices! It comes in three
colour combos which represents the person’s interests in general (from left to right):

• The Clared, which represents the person’s original character for Touhou Project.
  • Dark World Kris, which represents the person’s favorite character, Kris from Deltarune.
  • Halloween Orange, which represents the person’s specialty when it comes to art, Horror and Halloween.

The Car Key, and Conclusion

In the end, the car is made as a tribute (once again) to someone who has saved me in real life as an up-and-coming automotive artist, in some ways. For those who wants to enjoy the ride and to say thank you to the person, the link has finally arrived! Just click the link below!

XXXIX, XX11. Forza Novia!

SPECIAL SERIES

9 Likes

For this month’s car, I decided to remaster my first super car that is available for everyone to drive, and for those who hasn’t got the chance, no worries because it’s time.

2018 MARGARET AGATHA S
-

“Margaret Agatha S is an entry-level super car made by Margaret Automobile, which is an English-German car brand based on BMW and McLaren, with a bit from Volvo. The car itself is heavily inspired from McLaren MP4-12C, 570S, and one of the best super cars ever made in automobile history, McLaren F1. They’re my favorites from McLaren and that’s why I made this car, and this car also marks my first super car to be able for everyone to drive.” -5th post, TheAgathaNakai’s Automation UE4 Creations, 2018 October

If you ever read that (at least once) a year ago on this thread, it means you’ve witnessed my Automation history in designing a super car, is being made. Why? because this is the first time I get the chance to give others a key, to drive my very first super car virtually (on BeamNG Drive). And I can tell you, until this day I consider it as one of the best things I’ve ever done in my life as an Automationeer.

The Agatha is the very first supercar I ever revealed on the Internet. Under the same manufacturer, the car itself has been redesigned over time to get the best result as possible. It has gone through several revisions, from the original bland design to much more improved design (the pictures above that you just saw, is the new and updated version of the car), while it stays to the super car image the name is wearing. You can simply tell that this is the oldest super car I ever designed.

One more thing, this time there are numerous changes being made in order to improve the car in some ways without going away from what it is intended to be. Without blabbering too much nonsense, let’s get to the specs and numbers.

Specs and Numbers

MODEL

• Model/Trim Year: 2016/2018
  • Chassis: Carbon Fibre Monocoque
  • Suspension: Double Wishbone (F/R) Double Wishbone
  • Engine Placement: Mid Longitudinal
  • Body Panel Material: Carbon Fibre

ENGINE

• Family: 2018 MREV 5.8 V8
  • Variant: REV-650 4.8
  • Capacity: 4800cc
  • Aspiration: Turbocharged
  • Fuel System: Direct Injection - Throttle Per Cylinder - Performance
  • Power: 650 HP @8200 RPM
  • Torque: 680 Nm @7200 RPM
  • Fuel Economy: 23.66% - 325.1lb/hph

TRIM

• Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive (25F/75R)
  • Transmission: 7-Speed Electric LSD DCT
  • Tyres: 255F/305R Sports Compound Tyres
  • Brakes: 6 Pistons 355mm Carbon Ceramic F/R 6 Piston 355mm Carbon Ceramic
  • Undertray: Fully Clad
  • Interior: 2-Seater Sports Interior, Premium Infotainment
  • Driving Assists & Safety: 2010’s Standard Safety, ABS + TC, ESC, Launch Control.

• Top Speed: 208 Mph
  • 0 to 60 Mph: 2.6 sec
  • 50 to 75 Mph: 1.6 sec
  • Cornering 20m: 1.23g
  • Cornering 200m: 1.29g
  • 1/4 Mile: 10.4 sec
  • Roll Angle: 2 degrees
  • 62 to 0: 29.8 m
  • Weight: 1496 Kg
  • Weight Distribution: 42F/58R

The Car Key

As stated above, I want everyone to have a chance driving this beauty on wheels, so here’s the key and I would love to hear any thoughts on the car. I hope you have a good day!

Margaret Agatha - S.car (49.9 KB)

7 Likes

Did you make this in the open beta or the stable release? Anyway, this is a well-executed update on the original, with more polish on the outside and equally thorough engineering on the inside.

Good question. This car is made in Open Beta release.