Hello again, folks! It’s been a while… again.
The third car that will fill the slot on this thread, 2019 Cellia Miriel GT Prestige.
Cellia Miriel GT is a 2-door, 2+2 seater rand tourer made by Cellia Motor Corporation. Yes it’s another Cellia, and it’s kind of inspired from Bentley Continental GT (not the exterior design wise though) and some other previous similar creations of mine before I come here.
Quick Specs (Automation):
- Engine: Cellia MR638 - 400TT, producing 406 HP @6400 rpm and 550 Nm of torque @3000 rpm
- Drivetrain: All-Wheel-Drive
- Transmission: Cellia 7-Speed Viscous LSD DCT
- Suspension: Standard Springs - Adaptive Dampers - Semi Active Sway Bars
- Tyres: 255F/275R Medium Compound Tyres
- Interior: 2+2 Cellia Prestige Premium Seater - Cellia Prestige Infotainment
- Driving Assists: ABS, TC, ESC
- Weight: 1754 Kg
- MSRP: Between 40k - 49k (with markup)
Quick Performance Figures (Automation):
- Top Speed: 174 Mp/h
- 0 to 60 in 4.2 seconds
- Radius Cornering 20m: 1.07g
- Radius Cornering 200m: 1.02g
- Roll Angle: 5.5 degrees
- Weight Distribution: 55F/45R
- Automation Test Track: 2:16.82
- Top Gear Test Track: 1:22.42