TheAgathaNakai's Automation UE4 Vanilla Build Series #3 - 2008 Outlaw Hotring 427

WELCOME TO “THEAGATHANAKAI’S AUTOMATION UE4 VANILLA BUILD SERIES” THREAD!

This thread is dedicated to all my new and original creations in Automation made in 2020 (and maybe, for this decade only), with one difference. Most of my cars I will upload here, will require NO MODS so you can download and import it to your game with little to no problems at all. And also, the way I present the car will go back to the text and image format, so you can read it right away without having to wait for the images to load to read the descriptions. Oh by the way, it is still in construction, but no worries, it will be here very soon. Have a good day!

There is actually a valid reason for this: The LCV 4.0 update will render all mods obsolete until they have been updated accordingly.

This, and also there may be some cars where I don’t really need to use mods so there you go.

2008 KASEN SHIRAHA RS320

“Since 2000, Kasen Auto Design only design body kits and such for an affordable price, specifically for any Japanese compacts such as Akira Cassia (Honda Civic). This time, they stepped up one level. In 2006, they started offering some performance upgrades on the Cassia, however, it didn’t meet their expectations financially (it didn’t sell well despite the great performance it offers). It didn’t stop them to keep trying, and at long last, they eventually get there. And this, is what they do to prove that they can. An old, abandoned early 90’s base trim Fidelia, they tuned the hell out of it, to be a car that accelerates like a rally car, without having to pay a fortune. It is a great car if you want to enjoy going fast with your 3 best friends.”

SPECS & PERFORMANCE FIGURES:

• Engine: 2.4 All-aluminium DOHC 16v I4 producing 320 HP @7200 RPM
  • Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
  • Transmission: 6-Speed sequential transmission
  • 0 to 60: 4.3 sec
  • 50 to 75: 3 sec
  • Top Speed: 155 Mph
  • Cornering 20m/200m: 1.14g/1.16g
  • Weight (Distribution): 1410 Kg (56F/44R)
  • Interior: 4-Seats Basic Interior, Basic CD
  • Price: $23400 - $28500

THE CAR KEY

Automation .car file
Kasen_Shiraha_-_RS320.car (52.2 KB)

BeamNG mod link
COMING SOON

2 Likes

2008 LARSPEED Z6 FORMULA

“Lars Kliesen, a former German-Swedish Formula 1 race car driver and owner of a German tuning house Larspeed Automotive, is currently having a good time in his retirement. He always has a passion of Serena Automobile’s iconic S6, and currently driving one for his daily lives. One night, when he was driving back home, in all of a sudden, he has a brilliant idea for his tuning house project. He transforms any Serena S6, and transforms it to an ultimate track machine inspired from Formula 1. What makes it better is the fact that it is offered at a cheap price for the performance and the look.”

• Engine: 3.5L All-aluminium DOHC 24v V6 producing 390 HP @8400 RPM
  • Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
  • 0 to 60: 3.4 sec
  • 50 to 75: 1.8 sec
  • Top Speed: 175 Mph
  • Cornering 20m/200m: 1.20g/1.30g
  • Weight (Distribution): 1005 Kg (37F/63R)
  • Price: $50000 - $55000

THE CAR KEY

Automation .car file
Larspeed_Z6_-_Formula.car (34.2 KB)

BeamNG mod link
COMING SOON

1 Like

2008 OUTLAW HOTRING 427

“Stock car racing is something most Americans enjoy when it comes to motorsport, aside from Drag racing. Outlaw Performance Engineering proudly presents a way to enjoy the stock car racing, on the street. The Hotring is a definition of that. When you floor it, you may expect it will be a slow start from stand still, until you hit over 60 Mph, and you will experience the sensation of driving one, swerving through traffic like nothing as if you’re in the ovals with them.”

• Engine: 7.0L All alu OHV 16v V8 producing 505 HP @6400 RPM
  • Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
  • 0 to 60: 4.8 sec
  • 50 to 75: 2.1 sec
  • Top Speed: 180 Mph
  • Cornering 20m/200m: 1.08g/1.08g
  • Weight (Distribution): 1650 Kg (53F/47R)
  • Price: $32000 - $36000

THE CAR KEY

Automation .car file
outlaw_hotring___427.car (42.7 KB)

BeamNG mod link
COMING SOON

1 Like