Home | Wiki | Live Chat | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Thecarlover's mods - New fixtures and UE4 Scout now available!

Bumping for a Scout. FIrst post updated.

Awesome! Fits a gap of trucks/light SUV’s that were needed, and they’re still just as useful as they were in Kee.

If you’re up for a request, I’d be lightly interested in a cab-over pickup-truck, possibly with van options as well. I know they aren’t super common in the US, but I think the Japanese have some, and I think it’d be an interesting option, allowing people to build a pickup truck with optional van instead of pickup truck with optional SUV.

The thumbnails look like this for me. Any one else?

The thumbnail generator is broken, so they look like that unless manually updated with a different image. I couldn’t be bothered to do so, since those still work. I’ll be sending this body to the devs as well, so it’s only temporarily a mod.

@Madrias While I may not be the one making it, there are plans for COE vehicle. I believe pyrlix is working on a UAZ 452 that could get a pickup variant. That would cover the Jeep FC segment. We can also wait and see about the devs adding pickup variants to the vanilla COE van bodies.

Generic notice about a generic update. As usual, check the first post for general information.

Another generic notice about a generic update. As usual, check the first post for general information.

It’s Christmas every day with you around.

Only if your idea of Christmas is acres of beige and sometimes forgetting that you’re even driving at all.

Sometimes those are the fastest cars, though. The fastest car most people will ever drive is the beige or silver Rental.

Once again, a generic notice about a generic update. As is the usual, check the first post for general information.

Hey thecarlover, I saw the UE4 SWB Scout bodies in the game, but LWB pickups and 5-door variants aren’t there.

Those aren’t available yet, I’m still working on them.

Another gap to fill, I think, is an early 70s short-bonneted US style van, think G-series Chevy or B-series Dodge. They probably could be converted into euro models like Transits, Bedfords and Mercedes 307s too.

Don’t worry, it’s on the list too. My first mod was a 1975 Ford Econoline and I’m planning on revisiting cargo vans eventually.

Another update that isn’t so generic: assorted mirrors.

Talking about the “old police lights” modpack, i don’t know if it’s possible in the game but: can we have in blue?

Thank you for all the great mods you have made in this years.

Not possible, there’s no blue light material in the game. If there were you’d be able to recolour them that way.

Got some WIPs to showcase:

And one I’m sure many have been waiting for…

Datsu cherry :heart:

Curiosity makes me have to ask, but is there a 4-door version of that infamous little rust bucket? Have to ask because I do like small sedans, and a good amount of variety.

(No, I haven’t played My Summer Car, but I’ve seen others play it, so I recognized it.)