Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Thecarlover's mods - New fixtures and UE4 Scout now available!

Generic notice about a generic update. As usual, check the first post for general information.

Another generic notice about a generic update. As usual, check the first post for general information.

It’s Christmas every day with you around.

Only if your idea of Christmas is acres of beige and sometimes forgetting that you’re even driving at all.

Sometimes those are the fastest cars, though. The fastest car most people will ever drive is the beige or silver Rental.

Once again, a generic notice about a generic update. As is the usual, check the first post for general information.

Hey thecarlover, I saw the UE4 SWB Scout bodies in the game, but LWB pickups and 5-door variants aren’t there.

Those aren’t available yet, I’m still working on them.

Another gap to fill, I think, is an early 70s short-bonneted US style van, think G-series Chevy or B-series Dodge. They probably could be converted into euro models like Transits, Bedfords and Mercedes 307s too.

Don’t worry, it’s on the list too. My first mod was a 1975 Ford Econoline and I’m planning on revisiting cargo vans eventually.

Another update that isn’t so generic: assorted mirrors.

Talking about the “old police lights” modpack, i don’t know if it’s possible in the game but: can we have in blue?

Thank you for all the great mods you have made in this years.

Not possible, there’s no blue light material in the game. If there were you’d be able to recolour them that way.

Got some WIPs to showcase:

And one I’m sure many have been waiting for…

Datsu cherry :heart:

Curiosity makes me have to ask, but is there a 4-door version of that infamous little rust bucket? Have to ask because I do like small sedans, and a good amount of variety.

(No, I haven’t played My Summer Car, but I’ve seen others play it, so I recognized it.)

The Cherry/100A was also available as a 4 door, 3 door wagon, and liftback coupe. I’ll be making the 4 door and liftback, as well as a liftback version of the usual coupe and sedan to be morphed into the wagon variants (and hatchbacks), and a delivery version of the 3 door. I might also make a more conventional wagon body style.

This is obviously a Satsuma. :thinking:

TheCarLover, may I suggest/request a car body that may fit well in the game? A body style that is identical to the 1986-1990 Chevrolet Caprice and 1980-1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria? It could be interesting since they had coupe and station wagon forms, so they should be exciting.

If not, I respect your decision to reject my suggestion for whatever reason you are thinking of.

We already effectively have that body, that unlocks in 1975. It would be easier to make the existing one bigger for full size cars than to start it from scratch.