Thecarlover's mods & WIPs

Now time for another fixture update:

24 Likes

That last shot reminds me of the '93-'97 fourth-gen Camaro (and also the third-gen cars), even though itā€™s on one of the NSX bodies.

With new bodies coming and your fixtures I might just start playing the UE4 version instead.

Jesus, Yes! Waited for them so long.

22 Likes

These sealed beam headlights for UE4 look like theyā€™re worth the waitā€¦ Perfect for many 70s and 80s designs.

4 Likes

18 Likes

Okay, the new mirrors still suck! I would like to ā€œsuggestā€, that you make the ā€œBMW I8 concept camera mirrorsā€ and/ or the ā€œToyota FT1 Concept swept wing mirrorsā€ please.

1 Like

Thonkeng

This isnā€™t how any of this works. Canā€™t just force people to do what you want. People have lives. If you want them, make them

5 Likes

Considering all those new mirrors are ones I designed for my various bodies over the last couple of years, it doesnā€™t sound like any new ones I make would be appreciated.

Those are also not the only mirrors that will ever appear in the game. The ones from the McLaren body will be available eventually, theyā€™re pretty similar to the FT-1 mirrors.

8 Likes

Hahah oh snap.

Yep, more mirrors as ripped off the stock bodies are coming. To go along with @thecarloverā€™s ones :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They would have been more appreciated if, the mirrors didnā€™t have to be resized as a whole. (I understand that this is not your fault).

My comment on the latest update:
This update is nice, but what is with ONLY being able to resize the mirrors by height and width simultaneously? why canā€™t we go back to being able to resize the height and width independently? I want thinner mirrors for my concepts. Iā€™m stuck with using the shark-fin antenna as camera mirrors. its gotten really old. : (

Killrobā€™s response:
Unfortunately mirrors explode when not scaling them as a whole, look all weird.

Iā€™m looking for a mirrors that are like the ones found on current high end cars like theseā€¦ image

Actual production car by the way,
ā€œRezvani Beast Xā€

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m asking, or suggesting that you create some new radical side mirrors. those would be Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Yep, we do need a few more modern shaped mirrors, for sure. Though a lot of those you linked look like ones we already have but with a different stalk design, so that should be very easy for us to do.

5 Likes

Posted a new mod for Christmas in the first post! Itā€™s not on the level of last yearā€™s Continental fastback, but itā€™s something.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! :gift:

12 Likes

Finally got the time to think about bodies for UE4, so hereā€™s a WIP:

19 Likes

Another one of those Kee conversions Iā€™ve wanted. Now that itā€™s already out, Iā€™ll be giving it a try.

Wow, if I didnā€™t know better Iā€™d think that was a screenshot from an old NFS.

1 Like

The Diablo is now available! First post updated. Let me know if there are any issues with it.

5 Likes

Iā€™m guessing you havenā€™t seen an old NFS :smiley: . This looks 2008-2013

2008 is 10 years old, you know. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes