Thecarlover's mods & WIPs

This is obviously a Satsuma. :thinking:

TheCarLover, may I suggest/request a car body that may fit well in the game? A body style that is identical to the 1986-1990 Chevrolet Caprice and 1980-1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria? It could be interesting since they had coupe and station wagon forms, so they should be exciting.

If not, I respect your decision to reject my suggestion for whatever reason you are thinking of.

9 Likes

We already effectively have that body, that unlocks in 1975. It would be easier to make the existing one bigger for full size cars than to start it from scratch.

3 Likes

No introduction needed here. Still a bit of a WIP.

22 Likes

Oh. My. GOD.

1 Like

Such impeccable timing you have

4 Likes

Oh yes, that’s something we’ve been missing for a long time. Looks real nice.

lee Iacocca memorial van

2 Likes

that’s hot

Still an early WIP but it should be obvious what it is :wink:

22 Likes

At last, after years of waiting, the AW11 MR2 body from the Kee era will finally make a comeback for UE4 4.24. It’s especially close to your heart since you tried (and failed) to restore one (its rust issues turned out to be terminal), but at least its engine was salvageable.

So not fair…can only like once!! :rofl:

2 Likes

25 Likes

So, is this a happy Easter present or do we have to wait?

Please tell me you’re the Easter Bunny…

:rabbit:

It’s not quite finished, needs extra variants, and will be up to the dev update cycles for when it appears in the game.

1 Like

Not relly,the wheelbase of these fullsize cars is 2.9m,and that body’s wheel base is only 2.7m,0.2m shorter than real cars.Of course,make it or not,it’s up to you.(sorry for my bad English)

That post is from 16 month ago.

1 Like

Lots of potential from this one.

25 Likes

Oh wow that’s hot!

Now up to 20 morphs and I think it has all the versatility I’d like. I’ll also be pushing the unlock year into the 70s (currently 1980) because it just works so well.

21 Likes