Thecarlover's mods & WIPs

[quote=“KLinardo”]

[quote=“Madrias”]Not to be a pest, but could you put the covers over the truck beds as an update to the truck? I’ve been enjoying the truck so far, I just wish I could put a spoiler on the back to see if I can make a really fast truck.

I thank you for the amount of time and effort you’ve put into the vehicles you’ve made, and I look forward to future ones as well.[/quote]

If you go about this, please look into making the truck with a bed cover have a MR drive train too. The truck is fantastic as is and it has proven very popular with my farm truck challenge.[/quote]

Any mid-engine variant will be standalone much like the mid-engined Econoline. The reason is that something like that does not fit as a production model, so I’d rather not bundle it with the others. No ETA on it, but when I make versions with bed covers, a mid-engined version will be posted as a .zip soon after.

Time for a progress update on the Trans Sport. Due to Christmas I’ve been busy with plenty of other things, hence it taking longer. I should mention that the cladding and bumpers are more based on the European market Trans Sport, as I found that design to be more generic and therefore better applicable for the game. I’ve also had to make some modifications to the back windows because of the lack of taillights and the wheel arches for morphing, but then again I never go for a 100% replica anyways.

MPV WIP? U DA REAL MVP

Multipla plz

It would be an interesting challenge to have morph points to allow for the fugly original and the better looking facelift

[quote=“maffc”]

It would be an interesting challenge to have morph points to allow for the fugly original and the better looking facelift[/quote]

Yeah, but imagine fugly 1st gen Multipla with ricer spoilers, 22" rims, bike wide tyres and 1000hp under the hood :smiley:

[quote=“Oskiinus”]

It would be an interesting challenge to have morph points to allow for the fugly original and the better looking facelift

Yeah, but imagine fugly 1st gen Multipla with ricer spoilers, 22" rims, bike wide tyres and 1000hp under the hood :smiley:[/quote]

My eyes !!!
Lol

…is …is that for real?

I should know better than to ask.

What has science done.

I say Fake, for the sake of humanity :smiley:

jaja lol.

It’s definitely photoshopped. How do I know? Nobody crazy enough to make anything like that lives outside an institution :laughing: What isn’t photoshopped is this snazzy and aerodynamic minivan from 1988!

I still need to make the morphs and also rescale it a bit (it’s way too wide, I think the measurements I based it on included mirrors), and I’ll also make a cargo variant with no rear side and door windows.

Yep it was a photoshop.

Good model.

Ir you can make the 2013 japanese por aussie honda odyssey…

It’s the Cadillac of minivans!

The odyssey or the pontiac?

[quote=“vmo”]
The odyssey or the pontiac?[/quote]

The Pontiac, or more specifically its Oldsmobile-branded sibling.

“Get Shorty”, right? That was a fun movie. :slight_smile:

[quote=“partario”]

[quote=“vmo”]
The odyssey or the pontiac?[/quote]

The Pontiac, or more specifically its Oldsmobile-branded sibling.[/quote]

Until the introduction of the Buick Terraza some years after the demise of Oldsmobile…

European 1992 Pontiac Trans Sport! This thing’s almost ready for release (as well as the cargo variant).

[size=60]I have to get some kind of excitement going, a minivan can’t really stand on its own for that.[/size]