Thecarlover's mods & WIPs

Awesome! Fits a gap of trucks/light SUV’s that were needed, and they’re still just as useful as they were in Kee.

If you’re up for a request, I’d be lightly interested in a cab-over pickup-truck, possibly with van options as well. I know they aren’t super common in the US, but I think the Japanese have some, and I think it’d be an interesting option, allowing people to build a pickup truck with optional van instead of pickup truck with optional SUV.

3 Likes

The thumbnails look like this for me. Any one else?

4 Likes

The thumbnail generator is broken, so they look like that unless manually updated with a different image. I couldn’t be bothered to do so, since those still work. I’ll be sending this body to the devs as well, so it’s only temporarily a mod.

@Madrias While I may not be the one making it, there are plans for COE vehicle. I believe pyrlix is working on a UAZ 452 that could get a pickup variant. That would cover the Jeep FC segment. We can also wait and see about the devs adding pickup variants to the vanilla COE van bodies.

9 Likes

Generic notice about a generic update. As usual, check the first post for general information.

5 Likes

Another generic notice about a generic update. As usual, check the first post for general information.

2 Likes

It’s Christmas every day with you around.

Only if your idea of Christmas is acres of beige and sometimes forgetting that you’re even driving at all.

8 Likes

Sometimes those are the fastest cars, though. The fastest car most people will ever drive is the beige or silver Rental.

2 Likes

Once again, a generic notice about a generic update. As is the usual, check the first post for general information.

4 Likes

Hey thecarlover, I saw the UE4 SWB Scout bodies in the game, but LWB pickups and 5-door variants aren’t there.

1 Like

Those aren’t available yet, I’m still working on them.

4 Likes

Another gap to fill, I think, is an early 70s short-bonneted US style van, think G-series Chevy or B-series Dodge. They probably could be converted into euro models like Transits, Bedfords and Mercedes 307s too.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, it’s on the list too. My first mod was a 1975 Ford Econoline and I’m planning on revisiting cargo vans eventually.

8 Likes

Another update that isn’t so generic: assorted mirrors.

7 Likes

Talking about the “old police lights” modpack, i don’t know if it’s possible in the game but: can we have in blue?

Thank you for all the great mods you have made in this years.

Not possible, there’s no blue light material in the game. If there were you’d be able to recolour them that way.

5 Likes

Got some WIPs to showcase:

And one I’m sure many have been waiting for…

19 Likes

Datsu cherry :heart:

2 Likes

Curiosity makes me have to ask, but is there a 4-door version of that infamous little rust bucket? Have to ask because I do like small sedans, and a good amount of variety.

(No, I haven’t played My Summer Car, but I’ve seen others play it, so I recognized it.)

The Cherry/100A was also available as a 4 door, 3 door wagon, and liftback coupe. I’ll be making the 4 door and liftback, as well as a liftback version of the usual coupe and sedan to be morphed into the wagon variants (and hatchbacks), and a delivery version of the 3 door. I might also make a more conventional wagon body style.

12 Likes