Top Gear Challenge (Active again) (Round 1 Ended)

on my entry, you put 227 on top and 277 on the bottom…

A preview of the next challenge.

I sense a classic Top Gear drag race

Sounds like another race I’m going to lose…

Out of curiosity…do Brogliq make cars in any other colours?

There was once a maroon Bogliq (it seems to be misspelt by Francesco), but it was non-canon. I’d assume all Bogliqs are blue.

1 Like

AAAAH, I hate that name, i mispell every time!!!

DON’T LOOK HERE

1 Like

Ah, what a wonderful sound! Wonder how well the Star holds up. As the only convertible in the lineup (or maybe one of two) I feel I may have let aesthetics get the better of me…

My car is underpowered becuase it was made in the 50s as a mid-range sedan.

Still, for that audio clip, I am guessing my car is the last one (because slow :smiley: )

Sounds like one of the test tracks. My Soviet boat should do just terribly. It’s designed for executive comfort at a reasonable price, not driving dynamics.

I really don’t think my car is cut out for any form of racing, it does 0-62 in about 6.5 seconds and I only let it be that slow so I could squeeze 35mpg out of it :grin:

All of you are off track, maybe latere there are some racing challenge, but you need to wait. Next one will be a quite uncommon one.

I’m writing down the results, probably tomorrow Chapter 2 will come out.

Mine’s at 9.5 with 11.2 mpg. Almost 2 tonnes of steel that only seats 4. Only things going for it are comfort and offroad.

Yeah but that’s in the 70’s :joy: that is pretty normal for a land barge

Although I bet a new Challenger or SS could match my 35mpg :grin:

Since the specific engine for my car was hoisted out of a pickup truck, I’m not certain it would do well in a race. If it wasn’t more expensive I could’ve submitted the Police Interceptor version which used the performance tuned 432.

If I would have realized the large price difference with the game builds, I would have submitted the Limited trim instead, as it is much better at just about everything than the LX is.

Oh well, It should be quite interesting anyway to see how my car does.

Well I don’t think my land cruiseship would be good for racing either… not because it doesn’t have enough power… but because it might run out of fuel before finishing a lap.

If it’s anything like mine it’ll probably have a fuel tank big enough to rival an oil tanker.

Nope, only has a fuel tank of a large cruise ship.

hey. at least boqliq submitted a very dark blue on my turn. so that was my first time seeing a non-blaring-blue boqliq.

and my van… 4L V8 in 1998.
might just as well strip out the interior and race it against this

2 Likes

NEWS FLASH Bogliq demo’s a car in white!!! :scream:

Just kidding!!! I learnt from my Koolkei entry; always bet on BLUE!!! :heart_eyes: