Toramania Motorwerke

Why are the headlights amber, and why are there taillights on the front?

3 Likes

In 2012 the TMW for the first time commercialized a car in North Gasmea.
The Cruze SS model was a two-seater coupe with luxury interior, sat nav, AWD, differential viscous LSD and was powered by a 5000cc V10 engine that produced 342 Hp of power.

The Cruze SS had a good sales success both among Muscle car enthusiasts and among those who wanted a not too expensive sports car.

3 Likes

what’s an AWD transmission?

2 Likes

It’s my mistake the correct version is AWD, differential viscous LSD

So, now my question is, why are there taillight parts in the headlights, and why are the taillights yellow?

Also, the year is set to 2012 for a 2002 car

1 Like

I post by the phone the 2002 is an Typing error, I have correct the post. Think the yellow taillights
as a tribute to the California sun since the car in the photo has a white colored hardtop :wink:

5 Likes

In 1949 the Government of East Toramania decided to boost the aeronautical industry and, with the economic help of the Soviets, a special industrial plant was built in Dresdin.
The product of this effort was the plane called Dresdin 1A, which was a low-wing monoplane with classic tail and rudder and retractable landing gear.
The Dresdin 1A was a small multi-purpose aircraft serving as light transport for 4 passengers, as a basic trainer and health aircraft.
Obviously the Dresdin was driven by a pair of engines produced by the Toramania Motor Werke called Minor 4-I, 6 cylinders in line of 6.0 liters with OHV.

Dresden%201A

Minor engines were upgraded and updated to be mounted on the B (1954) and C (1959) versions of the Dresdin 1.

TMW Minor 4-II

TMW Minor 4-III

The Dresdin 1 model was produced from 1949 to 1961 in 590 examples, some of which sold in Asia to Chena and Northern Votnam.

1 Like

TMW presents The Rheine CX its new crossover that combines the practicality and agility of a city car with a good load compartment.
The interior and the infotainement are standard and the engine chosen is a 2000 cc turbo that produces 165 hp and 245 Nm of torque.

for more information consult the broscure at TMW sailing point

RHEINE - CX.car (29.7 KB)

P.S. coming soon the race version of the Berlin

The Berlin RS is the basic version for the sports processing of the homonymous sedan and moreover, by virtue of the not very high price of less than 28,000 euros, will be the protagonist from 20020 of a special single-brand championschip that will be a side event of DTM competitions.

The I-5 motor

My first random cars is the LITTLE a 1955 standard sedan whit an In line 6 cylinder motor.

And the track version for: Production class D of National Sport Car Championship organized by SSCCA.

2 Likes

The WEISEL a Luxury transatlantic with v8 engine of 4 liters was created in 1955 for pure prestige of brand.

1 Like

Why are the tailights yellow?

Pardon for my error in the color of tailights. immage it’s white

The MILANO HTS (Hard Top Sport). the convertible car that combines interior and premium equipment with a racing soul at, relatively, low price.

2 Likes

Who actually buys this as a hypercar?

The hypercar market did not exist in 1955. 136 horsepower from a 2.6L straight-six would have been quite amazing back then.

in fact I, for the historical era, I have not underlined the ipercar segment but those sport budget and convertible sport budget.
The I6 motors with 3.7 liter was mounted in the Ferrari 118 LM in 1955 whi I don’t mounted an I6 with 2.6 litres?

The XEVIA 1.3 a family sport car whit mounted a 4 cylinders Boxer motor whit EFI system.

3 Likes

Sporty little boxer - is it inspired by the Alfa Romeo 33?