Trackpaduser's mods

It’s easy make different sizes of a car? I think it is a good way to increase the variety of models.

Keep up the excellent works!

Heh yeah even if the privateers do “well” its always in terms of “despite breaking down after one hour” or something :laughing:

Also, yamucha had no chance against anyone past master roshi, let alone tenshinhan, he was pretty much a born to lose character so really xD

[quote=“strop”]Heh yeah even if the privateers do “well” its always in terms of “despite breaking down after one hour” or something :laughing:

Also, yamucha had no chance against anyone past master roshi, let alone tenshinhan, he was pretty much a born to lose character so really xD[/quote]

As fun and as much as I like seeing manufacturers duke it out, more so with either experimental or very untested tech/engines/whatever, maybe it’s that ‘underdog’ thing even though it isn’t entirely a bad thing for a manufacturer to be very successful. I guess my problem is sometimes I want good racing, but that’s far easier said than done, even among privateers in such series such as (now merged into USCR) Grand-am (because even then there was and still is factory or semi-factory support there).

At least the LMP-1 light gives said privateers a prayer for some rewards. I just wish there were more but…those cars are crazy expensive to run even as ‘customer’ units…in fairness there’s no real ‘cheap’ alternative, the Daytona Prototypes somewhat filled that, but no longer given they had to be changed to be on near-equal footing with LMP2s but that’s ramble for another time.

back to Dragonabll, I both laugh at, yet I feel sorry for Yamchua, which is probably why I love Team Four Star’s Dragon Ball Z abridged (besides how, apart from their own interpretation of the lore and cast) really do put forth effort into their works and it shows, given this could have been an adult swim production itself :smiley: and lampshade hanging a lot of things. Including just how down the ladder Yamucha can be, it’s just me but I’ve had so many laughs from that series, and a bit of nostalgia given I did see the seires proper up to it’s end. :smiley:

[quote=“trackpaduser”]http://i.imgur.com/dTvqUiT.png

My current project. Still needs a bit on work, especially on the rear end, but I am slowly getting there.

I will probably make a canvas top version of it, as well as a scaled down Kei-Car sized version.

Any similarities with a real car are purely a coincidence.[/quote]

Nice! Always thought the MX-5 was one of my favorite lower-end Japanese sportscars… :smiley:

Also, would it be alright to ask if you could make a slightly larger version of your minitruck? I’d like to build some Land Rover type cars myself sometime. :wink:

Yeah. With all the comments about how it looks like a Defender/G-Wagen I definitively plan to make a more regular size boxy off-roader.

Just finished the roadster.

Look at the OP for the file.

Great fuckin job. Honestly. I love this body.

Just a quick heads up, I’m getting quite a bit of this when attaching parts, as well as a lot of tearing while moving parts around.

As an aside, I managed to fit like a 6.2L NA V8 in that bay. I also got a 4.0L big-assed turbo in there as well. got 1400 HP.

I can’t really do anything AFAIK about the waviness of the pop-up lamps over seams.

But for the weird holes, i’ll try redoing the UV mapping and see if there’s any difference.

1 Like

Can you fix the engine issue in LeMans with the C prototype, please?

Which issue are you talking about exactly?

The only issue I personnally encountered a few times were crashes when using turbocharged inline engines in a longitudinal configuration.

But I can’t do anything about that.

Awesome little Roadster!

I second that!

[quote=“trackpaduser”]Which issue are you talking about exactly?

The only issue I personnally encountered a few times were crashes when using turbocharged inline engines in a longitudinal configuration.

But I can’t do anything about that.[/quote]

I solved the problem remaking the LeMans track.

False alarm: I have the same problem:

[code]---------------------------
Lua Error:

Step() failed!: [string “–shared\functional\SANDBOX_DATA\CCarCalculat…”]:81: [string “–shared\functional\SANDBOX_DATA\CCarCalculat…”]:334: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

You can CTRL+C on this to report it.

Reintentar Cancelar

[/code]

Just redid the UV mapping on the MX5, it should have a lot less stamping issues now.

File is in the OP.

Also, due to popular demand:

The dimensions should be similar to a short wheel base G-Wagen/Defender

Any guesstimate as to when this bad boy will be released? It looks awesome so far!

and excellent job on the not-miata

Seconded. I just wish I knew how to make proper pop-up lights, though. :wink:

I know the Devs ruled out the possibility of such from themselves, but…

Great and mighty Trackpaduser, what do you think it would require to make something along the lines of the Barracks Semi (Rear View) from GTA, albeit with some modifications to work with Automation’s designer. IE: More panels on the rear to cover a ladderframe chassis, only one set of rear wheels as I doubt it’s possible to somehow jury rig two sets in Automation’s designer. That sort of thing.

I’m just generally interested if you would be able to manage such a thing. Merely one large truck body would go a long way. Though I can understand if it’s not possible.

If you do give it a shot, it’s from the 80’s according to in-game lore.

I personnally don’t see the point in making a semi as it wouldn’t really have any purpose in the current game.

It should be possible to make somekind of boxtruck though, although with some geometry to cover the frame.

You might be interested in Pyrlix’s MB Vario for now which should be released soonish. viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4819&start=70

[quote=“trackpaduser”]I personnally don’t see the point in making a semi as it wouldn’t really have any purpose in the current game.

It should be possible to make somekind of boxtruck though, although with some geometry to cover the frame.

You might be interested in Pyrlix’s MB Vario for now which should be released soonish. viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4819&start=70[/quote]

Yeah, this is true. I just thought it’d be interesting to see. As for a box truck, I mean, you could do something similar to what I posted, but with like a cargo bed or something like off of a pickup truck? That’d be every bit as neat, I think. I just thought it’d be a nice thing to have, if a bit obscure.