True or False: Forum Game 2.0

pick one, mon frere.

2 Likes

to pick up from thereā€¦

idk

TNP hates it when they fall in live with a lesbian

False, hasnā€™t happened to meā€¦yet

TNP prefers Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke

@Deponte Misfits are a solid band, glad to see you like The Clash too and hell yes, someone else who has Bowie as their favourite artist :smiley:

Iggy Pop is brilliant, ainā€™t he. Are you more into his earlier work with The Stooges or his solo stuff?

1 Like

True, itā€™s happened once to me

TNP can open a can without a can opener

Iā€™ve been into their debut album a lot but The Idiot and Lust For Life are classics too.

1 Like

Get onto Raw Power, thatā€™s a properly incredible record. Not that the rest of his stuff isnā€™t either of course :wink:

Anyway do continue guys :stuck_out_tongue:

We seem to have derailed a bit. One got missed so here goes:

True, I prefer Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke. But overall I prefer water over either.

True, theoretically. Iā€™ve never opened a can without an opener but I possess a wide variety of tools that Iā€™m sure could get the job done. A torch would easily cut it open, even cook the food inside in the process.

TNP knows how much it sucks to breathe in antifreeze vapor.

4 Likes

True, having dealt with that when I fixed the Civicā€™s cooling system a few weeks ago. And it still overheats if I idle it on downhill inclines for more than about 30 seconds. But thatā€™s relatively rare, so I should be fine for now.

TNP has some weird quirk like that on their car.

True on my momā€™s car, it has a weird idle when itā€™s cold (5Ā°c ish or below) it likes to go between 850 and 950 up and down but always sticks it right at 850 when itā€™s warm

TNP has a car that isnā€™t odd

True. Hyundai i30 - as not-odd as it gets.

TNP likes their car but doesnā€™t love it

Wish I had one

Which gen? :grinning:

TNP has too many USB cables

Actually rather too few

and: The one Martin Winterkorn approved of :sunglasses:

TNP likes PS controllers better than xbox ones

1 Like

True

TNP has a PS1 controller

PS2, itā€™s the only one I have

TNP is lost

Indeed. Modding is not easy.

TNP is playing a RTS game.

Nope

TNP wants me to review one of their cars (Iā€™m bored okay and have no submissions)

I donā€™t even have any Kee cars left.

TNP is a cable cutter.

Only Amazon Prime and an antenna now so yes

I also cut physical cables but only for the trash

TNP cuts cables and uses cut sections

Well I cut speaker wire and wasting that is completely stupid given how expensive it is, so this is true.

TNP has listened to Jeff Wayneā€™s Musical Version of The War Of The Worlds

False. I might.

TNP has a sudden urge to play some KSP, though has no clue how to really play it al that well