True or False: Forum Game 2.0

true. though

TNP can explain to me how that kind of excercise would lead to you having a godly punch

True. First you get muscular mass to your arms from push-ups. Then you get slav power from squats. About 99.9% of the punch is slav power. Too bad you need to recharge the punch by squatting 100 more times. The other stuff is just for showing off.

TNP has slav power.

2 Likes

I hail from Poland, so yes, definitely got Slav power.

TNP collects power-ups IRL.

I DRINK ENERGY DRINKS! Iā€™M DYING ON THE INSIDE, BROTHER!

TNP FEELS THE SAME WAY, BROTHER

False, quite to the contrary, in fact - I was looking for a 1up and found that you can buy a 7up! I feel more alive than EVER!

TNP is retro.

1 Like

Ish. I like older things but I tend to mix old and new inspirations to come up with something that I like, whether that be music or clothes or heck even interior design.

however pompous this all sounds

TNP likes wearing sweatshirts

False, itā€™s wool hoodies if anything like that.

@Fayeding_Spray While browsing finnish used cars I also found this

TNP wouldnā€™t mind that audi

1 Like

Congratulations, you just made sure I will forever read your posts in Hulk Hogan voice. Tā€™sall good tho, BROTHER. Also youā€™re not the true conductor of the poop train.

In any case, Im really ā€œmehā€ on Audis, and avoiding the usual ā€œIā€™d get it, sell it and buy 20 suprasā€, Iā€™d actually go ahead and say no. That Audi does not spell out fun for me.

TNP has a REALLY impractical and down right painful to drive car as his daily.

1 Like

Does a motorcycle count? (Especially since it just started snowing here today)

TNP thinks snow if comfy

1 Like

False, itā€™s cold and doesnā€™t like my open diff

TNP has that limited slip diff

I do have a Subaru.

TNP thinks that while AWD may have superior traction, it just not as much fun as RWD.

True, mainly because I canā€™t recall ever driving an actual AWD/4x4 car, only one of those fwd ā€œadvanced traction controlā€ cars and a whole lot of fwd and rwd

TNP has had those damn vaccines give their kids autism

False, they gave me autism. And with that, I HAVE ASCENDED TO GOD TIER. YOU WILL ALL BOW BEFORE MY SUPERIOR INTELLECT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TNP also has a superior intellect, or watches Rick and Morty

3 Likes

You know what they say, superior ability breeds superior ambition. (True to the first, false to the second)

TNP has seen the White Whale.

False

TNP will admit that Vanishing Point is still the best car movie out there

Ooooh. Itā€™s a tough call, Iā€™m minded to put more recent additions like Drive and Baby Driver into the fray, but itā€™s undoubtedly one of the absolute best.

TNP thinks Fast 5 is the best F&F movie

Iā€™m one of those off-kilter people that think that F&F3 Tokyo Drift was the best of the F&F movies.

TNP still wonders why the floor of Brianā€™s car flew out in F&F 1.

1 Like

False, I never really was into F&F.

TNP knows how to format posts on Discourse.

I guess

TNP can guess what my next 3 cars are

False.

TNP is looking forward to LA.