True or False: Forum Game 2.0

Close, but no.

TNP slept on the street.

I have, one night. It was an interesting night. Otherwise, Iā€™m privileged to always have had a roof over my head.

TNP generates net negative externality to society.

4 Likes

And am one to myself.

TNP is watching the rain

is there anything else worth watching in the UK?

TNP thinks a tarp is suitable to prevent rusting

False, I know tarp isnā€™t suitable to prevent rust.
TNP plays Beam.NG driveā€¦

True.I am playing this on The computer that shouldnā€™t run that game
TNP won the championship in Colin Mcrae Rally 2 on expert mode.

False, never played it.

TNP thinks this is a pretty good choon.

It was decent but Iā€™m no expert on dubstep so Iā€™m not really in the best place to judge.

TNP uses theIR GODDAMN INDICATORS

2 Likes

Yes.

AND TNP HATES WHEN SOMEONE SWITCHES LANES IN FRONT OF THEM WITHOUT USING THEIR INDICATORS

2 Likes

F**KING TRUE.

TNP drives 15 under and chases whoever overtakes them with their brights on.

1 Like

listen I live in DC please donā€™t remind me of what happens every time you get on that fucking beltway. Those exact people are the worst if the left lane sitters and make me want to fucking just die on the spot as I watch them go after the nearest NOX boosted B5 A4 holding down their horn like a fucking idiot.

TNP can relate

2 Likes

I did an internship in a law firm in Georgetown but lived in NOMA (before it was cool). Eventhough I only saw the beltway from the bridge between DuPont and Georgetown, I cringed nearly every time at the driving I saw down there.

TNP has lived in the ghetto at some point.

1 Like

False. Iā€™ve only lived in like ā€œwhiteā€ neighbourhoods

TNP knows CNC got banned

Just woke up to the news. The whole debacle has been hilarious.

TNP thinks there should be an ULTIMATUM on making FORUM USERS into DISCORD EMOJIS!

4 Likes

Yes

TNP knows that eventually Calvin will be back and all this debacle will happen again :sleepy:

True.

TNP, why.

Because

TNP who?

Is me. Is Detsi. Yes very hello.

TNP had a big boo-boo

Does getting plantar fasciitis count?

TNP Wishes it was also green, clear skies and +29Ā° (84Ā°f) where they lived (Who knew itā€™d be double the temperature in Finland than in Italy?)

1 Like

ew no, make it cold again

TNP hates a nice 70-90% humidity any time it gets hot because you live next to a swamp, methaprorically and literally