True or False: Forum Game 2.0

False. I have a supper already.

TNP is a grammar nazi.

Heck yes I am. Though I only tend to do it in PMā€™s these days. And I canā€™t exactly talk myself, I spell like an idiotā€¦

TNP misses out words in their sentences when theyā€™re typing

False. My grammar impeccable!

TNP knows what weighs six ounces, sits in a tree, and is dangerous.

1 Like

A blue jay

TNP knows whatā€™s 160 lbs, wears a tracksuit, squats on the ground, and is dangerous

1 Like

True - @Microwave.

TNP is a terrible person

6 Likes

Depends on my mood. Sometimes Iā€™m a bitch, and other times Iā€™m nice.

TNP is an ass

True

TNP is a microwave

No. I am a potato.

TNP has heard of the Jamaican genre Dancehall

False, I have not.

TNP is an introvert.

Im an extrovert with introverting mental conditions, which in other words is pure hell. Imagine wanting to constantly be around people and meet and talk but your crippling anxiety kicks in so you dont

TNP has recently been to the hospital

4 Likes

True, coz I work there and I was on night shift yesterday :joy:

But not as a patient, last time I was a patient was years ago when my colleagues convinced me I could have appendicitisā€¦ During my night shift. So I got myself triaged and was told to fast, so I ended up clerking the rest of my patients while hooked up to an IV. Then because I was staff, the surgeon wanted me to have a CAT scan so I waited literally the entire day for one and it wasnā€™t appendicitis. But the window of the CAT was a bit low so I got my nuts irradiated for my time and now anybody from my place of work can look up my scans and see a 3d cutaway model of my genirals :joy:

TNP has had an embarrassing workplace malfunction.

1 Like

It was very busy at work a few weeks back and someone asked for a lager chandy and I gave them a bitter with tonic. Needless to say, it didnā€™t end well.

TNP has worked on a bar

False, but I have worked at a CafĆ© that used to be a barā€¦
Imagine tens of caravaners a day complaining to your face because you donā€™t serve hard alcohol anymore in dialects you donā€™t understand.

TNP has worked at a resort of some sort

1 Like

Nope, never worked at a resort or something else.

TNP has stolen something, that wasn`t worth stealing it

True. A candyā€¦ Or is it?

Tnp is a kleptomaniac

False, somehow

I can only bring myself to steal stuff of I hate the person or know itā€™s mine

TNP has stolen something that was valuable

False, I havenā€™t ever stolen

TNP is fit

ā€œI am like a tractor. I am slow, but I am fitā€ is what came to my mind after reading your questionā€¦ so Iā€™m going with that. (Tractor by Combichrist lyrics) That song is hilarious for me.

The next person enjoys odd music.

Um yeah :joy::sweat_smile:

TNP is english

Nope, a german dutch person (me) with a bit spanish :joy::sweat_smile:

TNP has a strange habit that we want to know about