True or False: Forum game

false, never had a console in my life. well not my nuclear family, but i borrowed my uncle’s a bunch.

and no, that’s no lemons, that’s like a lime instead. what i meant was… my pc died… again… after only a few days… FUCKING POS

TNP watched/re-watched anime from before 2006 recently

Oh, wait, I see. Nah, @koolkei I wasn’t referring to the XBox 360’s notorious hardware failure… I was referring to your anus feeling like it’s on fire when you shit out undigested chilli :joy:

Error 404: Data not found.

TNP has also received an Error 404.

True, Error:420 Dank Memes not found

TNP has also received an error 420

nope, I never tried to 420

Also wtf is this dank memes thing. Am I just getting old that I’m not keeping up with the new lingo and shit?

TNP keeps up with the joneses.

False, never heard of the Joneses. Also, dank memes.

Dank memes are fuckin dank memes. No, you’re just not a true dank memer.

TNP has a six pack

True. A strong core is much more than just dumb gym hype, therefore, every day is core day for me.

Unless you meant a six pack of beer, in which case, false, since I don’t drink beer by the pack.

TNP sits in a chair for more than six hours a day.

true, i has no life

TNP Knows the year FORTRAN IV came out

false. i do know that they are old. but i’m not sure about the exact year, neither am i that old :stuck_out_tongue:
but i also do know that they are still developing it and it’s still very well alive today.

TNP is/was an Age of Empires 2 Player

Absolutely not. I consider myself knowledgeable enough to fix my messups and help most people when it comes to technology, but I ain’t at your level. It’s not that interesting to me.

Oops koolkei answered before me

I knew about the game, didn’t play.

TNP likes whalesharks

true, those things are boss.

TNP can surf

I sure as hell can’t

I can’t even ride a skateboard, how could I surf :laughing:

TNP listened to this

true, not my style, but i quite like it

TNP will be my friend

;-; I’m have so few friends I would be friends with a doorhandle, so yes

TNP hates when people keep incessantly clicking pens

Tralse, only if they click it three times and leave it, that sort of ruins my day.

TNP understands what I’m talking about.

TNP has watched the movie this is from.

False, must’ve missed that one.

TNP has confessed to a girl before.

false, to a guy tho

TNP doesn’t know that i exist

True, who the hell wrote that last post? (obviously joking)

TNP can go through all gears moving forwards without hitting the gas pedal. (automatics need not apply)

True… If I’m already pointing downhill and it’s allowed to hold the clutch in so I don’t stall the poor thing.

TNP wishes their car had more power.