True or False: Forum game

Well, maybe (trueish), but they meld into his gnarly beard and it detracts from the sideburniness of the sideburns.

For a guy who wears his sideburns as they are, so much so to the extent that he wouldn’t be him without his gnarly sideburns, try Guy Martin:

TNP has had their hair (any hair) lasered before.

Nope, never, not ever would I do that. I am proud of my fuzziness, it is a token of my transition to being a MAN so I must show it. There is something oddly comforting about facial hair.

Also, Guy Martin is the symbol of sideburns, I approve of that.

TNP is pissed off at Van Gisbergen for being so damn good all the time.

Nah, Van Gisbergen can be as good as he likes. People who do well despite being crap are what annoy me.

Also I wear my facial hair so I don’t get “you look too young to be my doctor” all the time. It’s about 50% effective.

TNP has exams to study for.

False, here in England when I was in school (a few years ago) we had mock exams throughout the entire year

TNP thinks that the world does end but it just gets put back together again like in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and we just don’t remember

False, our continuum of history is too coherent for us to not remember it. The event would likely predate humanity as a whole if it did happen. And that’s not something I find useful to think about, it’ll leave that to the speculative cosmologists and astrophysicists.

TNP is building a car for Need for Madness

False, I prolly should get the game tho

TNP just woke up

I find pretty much every American measuring method annoying. Fahrenheit, all imperial units, the MM/DD/YYYY and the stupid AM/PM thing.

TNP wants to eat ice cream

True, I think I might go get some now.

TNP listens to old movie scores (like Star Wars or the Tim Burton Batman series).

Yes, I knew all of those. I love In Flames, they’re from the city I lived in… they’re mega. Ghost I heard on the Goteborg rock radio station and checked them out, not so much into them. Opeth you recently mentioned and I have been listening to.

TNP lyks dat booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nononononononono i’m not going anywhere to that booty.

TNP is YHPDE for the grand tour

False. IMO the trio are a really fun bunch to watch but jesus the sheer amount of faux car enthusiasts who get all their info from Top Gear are annoying af and they bore me eventually in the later seasons.

TNP does not like anime

WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?

TNP is stuck in a building that is slowly getting hotter

true. everyday. tis but my home

TNP likes this

(i recently started watching it. and I CAN’T STOP. HALP)

No clue what that is m8.

TNP (the next persons) approve of my profile picture.

True

TNP is alone in a car jamming out

False, alone at home, jamming out. I’m always jammin’

TNP is staring out a window into a dull, cloudy sky