UC - ManHell Automotive

Hi!

As the thread says my company has no ‘identity’ atm. However here are some car designs :slight_smile: .
Have fun :wink: .

City

Galgo

Raso

Noray

Lince

Mid

Largo

Orbe

Saeta

Luxor

Luxor C

Auro

Toro

You’ve got some really cool stuff, I guess those cars might just fit into different companies with different styles though!

Really good stuff u have there :slight_smile: U made some cars so realistic and simply beautiful. Good job mate, like all the time: In simplicity is beauty :slight_smile:

GREAT work! I especially like the Noray, Lince, and Orbe. Excellent job on some of the more complex shapes you created, and especially for making so many custom lights. Very nicely done.

Hey!, thanks guys for the feedback.

Some more designs.

Alcaudon

Azor

Grajo

Onyx

Orbe SE

Astro

More designs…, a concept car like Gala, sport sedan like Silon, etc.

Azur

Zune

Sky

Gala

Gineta

Silon

Amura

Looking good! I like the Mid car (yellow one) quite a lot!

Thanks WizzyThaMan. Yeah! I really like that model too.

Another design that I like a lot, for simplicity and the aesthetic, would be the Luxor…,
That’s why I’ve done a special edition :slight_smile: .

Btw, in the pic, do you know what that graphic means?. I mean, Is it any good? or … a bad one.

As you can see on the left of the graph, tilted 90 degrees, the Yellow means the Acceleration of the car. The blue line represents the power and the tyres red.

Yellow is the acceleration line and shows the car it’s current acceleration curve.
The blue line indicated that there is too much power, thus the wheels are spinning. It would require a different gearratio, giving first gear less acceleration, or bigger tyres to get that acceleration down on the road. The red line indicates that the tyres are big enough to get to that acceleration number, so there is space for more power in those gears. So when the red line is higher, the car could accelerate more, before the tyres start to spin.

Yours looks like about the same as mine, lots of wheelspin in 1st gear, decent tyre coverage and space for more acceleration in the other gears.

Nice and creative designs ! I really like the headlights of the ‘Azor’

Keep up this great work :slight_smile:

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]As you can see on the left of the graph, tilted 90 degrees, the Yellow means the Acceleration of the car. The blue line represents the power and the tyres red.

Yellow is the acceleration line and shows the car it’s current acceleration curve.
The blue line indicated that there is too much power, thus the wheels are spinning. It would require a different gearratio, giving first gear less acceleration, or bigger tyres to get that acceleration down on the road. The red line indicates that the tyres are big enough to get to that acceleration number, so there is space for more power in those gears. So when the red line is higher, the car could accelerate more, before the tyres start to spin.

Yours looks like about the same as mine, lots of wheelspin in 1st gear, decent tyre coverage and space for more acceleration in the other gears.[/quote]

Thanks for the explanation!! :slight_smile:
I was not sure about it but i’d seen that the graphic changed while playing with weight transfer…, so now it’s crystal clear.
Really it’s more tricky to find a good balance with powerfull engines.

[quote=“NyanCatx3”]Nice and creative designs ! I really like the headlights of the ‘Azor’

Keep up this great work :slight_smile:[/quote]

Thanks NyanCatx3.
Looking more designs might give some ideas, it’s always interesting and fun.

Well, I’ll present my last ‘beast’.

Icalo 4.6l V8 Turbo AWD

Wow! Really like it! Looks like a beast… I would probably buy it in real life!

Guess I also would do,… that acceleration is close to a F1 :slight_smile: .

Ok, let’s go with the last burst… atm.

Norte

Mena

Nove

Jalon

Falcon

The Falcon looks nice!, any idea on what type of engiens you would like to offer it with? Maybe some 1.2, 1.4, 1.6?

Well, Falcon belongs to the hatchback segment so possible setups would be something like:

• 1.4l NA: entry-level with a low cost and moderate performance.

• 1.2l Turbo: slightly better performance than his NA brother (a little worse in economy department… hmm downsizing…).

• 1.6l Turbo: more sporty feelings with this unit, also with a contained consumption.

• 2.0l Turbo: the sport version, a hot hatchback.

More or less what you have pointed out…, but if you want a hot thing maybe you could be interested in one of these :smiley: .

Micho 5.0l V8.

Styx 4.7l V8 Turbo.

The Micho is nice, but I’m not a big fan of V8 engines. I rather like V6 or I4, I5, I6 engines :slight_smile: (Skyline, Supra, Evo) haha

So I guess that you have driven a V8…, I’ve not been that lucky atm :cry: .
If I may ask you, why are you not a fan?.

Well, given that there’s no a properly 6 cylinder engine that fits in the engine bays atm (with AWD drivetrain sys), I could offer a decent 4 inline.

Nalon 2.8l I4 Turbo.

Thats more like it!

Off-topic and answering your question: I like my engines to rev higher than 6K rpm, and it dont really like the sound of high revving V8s, or when idle they go like ‘wob wob woble woble wob woble wob wob’

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]Thats more like it!

Off-topic and answering your question: I like my engines to rev higher than 6K rpm, and it dont really like the sound of high revving V8s, or when idle they go like ‘wob wob woble woble wob woble wob wob’[/quote]

OK, hmm… something like a ‘NA purist’ (they adore japanese cars), high revs and a good engine sound.
Well at least it seems that you like turbos, don’t you?. :slight_smile:

Let’s add some sedan/saloon cars (order: light/short to heavy/long ).

Bagre 2.7l I6.

Jiloca 2.6l I6 Turbo.

Sil 2.7 I6 Turbo.

and a couple of hottie sport coupes.

Atlas 2.6l I4 Turbo.

Esera 4.7l V8 Turbo.

Nice man! Really like those models! (psssttt… I actually made that sedan model you play with, haha! :stuck_out_tongue:) The first one makes me think of a Toyota Celica or Honda Integra.
You could say im into japanese cars yeah, not necesarrily NA. I love turbocharged cars too!