UC - ManHell Automotive

Rather sexy front the Stingray have. cit. Yoda

Hey YodaVauxhall :wink: , here it’s the 2nd part (or 3rd) of the sexy thing…

Due to the extreme power output and the tricky handling of the XRSD some customers asked for a ‘middle ground’ engine (between the regular and XRSD version). ManHell didn’t give a response, however it started a survey on its potential customers about the Stingray XRSD qualities.
The results of that survey showed that the Stingray had a “high demand” on the market, maybe due to some reminiscence of the old muscle cars, maybe for its good chassis…, whatever it be, at the end of 1995 ManHell had designed a new Stingray version (WRSD) taking into account the customers wishes/advices, like better handling, the old rear-end, etc.
This last version was another limited edition and it got sold even before the car hit the market in 1996.

(and that was a nice try to write some stuff, you know, I’m not good with the english).

Stingray WRSD - 5.3L v8C front longitudinal · DOHC EFI 32v NA (eco: 21.94%). Sport coupe (4 seater) in aluminium/polymer with db wishbone SS (air - adaptive). Sport interior, standard ET and basic safety.

Yep no problem man.

ouch :cry:

:wink:[/quote]

Lol I meant the Vento name, not the car itself.
Anyway, thanks! Because it’s quite hard to get something modern on this not-GTV body :wink:

The Stingray is very cool. Love the design.

[quote=“Oskiinus”]
Lol I meant the Vento name, not the car itself.
Anyway, thanks! Because it’s quite hard to get something modern on this not-GTV body :wink:[/quote]
yup, I know :slight_smile:
Well, I have some cars with that body in this thread like the Lebrel, Aral, Venom, Nalon, Exen, Baron… that I think, look quite modern.

Thanks and glad you like it.
The first time I saw the car (in Pyrlix’s 3D thread), reminded me the Lancia Thema (a great car).

…and another model.

Silvain VS - 2.0L I4 front longitudinal · SOHC EFI 16v NA (eco: 21.86%). Premium sport coupe in CR steel with db wishbone/multilink SS (air - adaptive). Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Saga CS - 5.4L v8C front longitudinal · OHV Twin Carb. (4B) 16v NA (eco: 19.06%). Coupe (2+2) in CR steel with db wishbone SS (progressive - gas mono tube). Standard interior/ET and advanced safety.

Vangard AL - 3.8L I6 front longitudinal · SOHC MFI 24v NA (eco: 17.09%). Luxury saloooon(g) (5 seater) in CR steel with db wishbone/multilink SS (hydropneumatic). Luxury interior/ET and advanced safety.

Ares TS - 2.6L I6 front longitudinal · SOHC EFI 24v Turbo (eco: 22.27%). Coupe (2+2) in aluminium/CR steel with db wishbone/multilink SS (air - adaptive). Premium interior, standard ET/safety.

Loving all the new cars here, especially that one from 1996. Good job! :smiley:

Thanks! :slight_smile:
There will be more ‘non sport’ cars to come like,

Chalan - 1.6L I4 front longitudinal · OHC Carb. (4B) 8v NA (eco: 17.89%). Coupe (2+2) in CR steel with db wishbone/multilink SS (progressive - gas mono tube). Standard interior, premium ET and advanced safety.
[hmm I forgot to change the exhausts… and the differential…]

Chalan GTS - 1.6L I4 front longitudinal · OHC DCOE 8v Turbo (eco: 14.85%). Sport coupe (2+2) in CR steel with db wishbone/multilink SS (progressive - gas mono tube). Sport interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

Apache WX - 5.0L v8C front longitudinal · MOHV EFI 16v NA (eco: 20.52%). 4x4 (8 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with Macpherson/solid axle leaf SS (hydropneumatic - twin tube - semi active). Basic interior/ET and advanced safety.

Saharin S - 3.6L v8F front longitudinal · SOHC SPFI 32v NA (eco: 18.38%). Sport coupe (2 seater) in aluminium/CR steel with db wishbone SS (air - adaptive). Sport interior, standard ET and advanced safety.

Ricane AL - 3.0L I6 front longitudinal · DOHC DI 24v NA (eco: 27.10%). Premium sedan (5 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with db wishbone/multilink SS (hydropneumatic - twin tube - semi active). Premium interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

ManHell’s popular sedan (5 seater) there in the 80’s and some of its versions.

Soat E - 2.0L I4 front longitudinal · SOHC MFI 12v NA (eco: 18.03%). Regular model in CR steel/aluminium with db wishbone SS (progressive - gas mono tube). Standard interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

Soat AT - 2.0L I4 front longitudinal · SOHC MFI 16v Turbo (eco: 18.92%). Premium model in CR steel/aluminium with db wishbone SS (progressive - gas mono tube). Premium interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

Soat TS - 1.8L I4 front longitudinal · SOHC MFI 16v Turbo (eco: 16.00%). Sport model in CR steel/aluminium with db wishbone SS (progressive - gas mono tube). Sport interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

You know… a sport thing :smiley:

and the luxury version.

Avalon LWS - 5.0L v8C front longitudinal · DOHC DI 40v NA (eco: 25.87%). Luxury sport coupe in aluminium/polymer with db wishbone SS (active comfort - adaptive). Sport interior, luxury ET and advanced safety.

Athlos VS - 2.8L V6 mid transverse · DOHC DI 24v NA (eco: 27.45%). Premium sport coupe in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone SS (progressive - adaptive - semi active). Sport interior, premium ET and standard safety.

The Kriest was a ‘cheap’ premium sedan (5 seater) made in the mid 80’s, in CR steel with a peculiar suspension configuration; db wishbone on the front and semi trailing arm on the rear.

Kriest E - Standard interior, premium ET and standard safety. [standard springs].

Kriest P - Premium interior/ET and standard safety. [standard springs]

Kriest AL - Premium interior/ET and standard safety. [progressive springs]

Kriest TS - Premium interior/ET and standard safety. [air springs]

Another version of Athlos (after reinstalling Automation, and having to make some cars, is always good time to improve some things).

Athlos VRS - 2.8L v6 mid transverse · DOHC DI 24v NA (eco: 26.07%). Premium sport car in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone SS (progressive - adaptive - active). Sport interior, premium ET and standard safety.

Caliper S - 5.8L v8C front longitudinal · MOHV DI 16v NA (eco: 23.17%). Sport coupe (2 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with db wishbone/semi trailing arm SS (air - adaptive - semi active). Sport interior, standard ET/safety.

Vulcan VS - 2.8L v6 front longitudinal · DOHC EFI 24v NA (eco: 24.45%). Sport coupe (2 seater) in AHS steel/aluminium with Macpherson/multilink SS (progressive - adaptive). Sport interior, premium ET and standard safety.

Corso - 1.8L I4 front longitudinal · OHC Carb.(2B) 8v NA (eco: 14.64%). Sedan (5 seater) in CR steel with Macpherson/db wishbone SS (standard - gas mono tube). Standard interior/ET/safety.

Fierro VRS - 4.5L v8F mid longitudinal · DOHC EFI 32v NA (eco: 21.24%). Sport coupe in aluminium/polymer with db wishbone SS (air - adaptive). Sport interior, no ET and advanced safety.

Incredible as always!

Holy hell…
Seriously, this is basically 3D art made with Automation’s car designer. These are amazing!

Just curious, have you ever thought of posting a tutorial on design tips? They’d help a lot of people out (including me) :smiley:

Hi there guys, vacations are over and here we go with some designs.

I’m glad you liked it :slight_smile:

[quote=“ethanwdp”]Holy hell…
Seriously, this is basically 3D art made with Automation’s car designer. These are amazing![/quote]

Thanks ethanwdp for your kind words, just trying to be creative.

[quote=“ethanwdp”]
Just curious, have you ever thought of posting a tutorial on design tips? They’d help a lot of people out (including me) :smiley:[/quote]

Yes…, but there are already guides and tips about building/creating cars on Automation Hub :slight_smile:
OTOH, what might I say!?..

• play with the shapes of the fixtures, “over and over again”, ‘mixing’ 2 or 3 fixtures may give you a (overall) “new shape”.
  • think about sections of cars that, aesthetically speaking, you like and reproduce it…, even might be a shape from a plane, etc.
  • be creative, sounds like a joke but… it’s your car!!, place the fixtures where you want. They can be there for aesthetic or practical reasons…

Really dunno what to add :blush:

Xirop WVS - 3.6L v6 front longitudinal · DOHC DI 24v NA (eco: 25.87%). Sport coupe (2 seater) in aluminium/CR steel with db wishbone SS (progressive - semi active). Sport interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

Raptor RS - 4.8L v8F mid longitudial · DOHC DI 40v NA (eco: 24.27%). Sport coupe in aluminium/carbon fibre with db wishbone SS (air - adaptive - semi active). Sport interior, basic ET and advanced safety.

Ranger AT - 4.2L v8C front longitudinal · MOHV EFI 16v Turbo (eco: 17.55%). Premium wagon (5 seater) in aluminium/CR steel with db wishbone/multilink SS (progressive - adaptive). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.

Cumbre AWL - 3.8L I6 front longitudinal · DOHC DI 24v NA (eco: 28.71%). Luxury sedan (5 seater) in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone/multilink SS (progressive - semi active - active). Luxury interior/ET and standard safety.

It seems that the Cumbre’s rear end (angulate) should be the Xirop’s one (rounded) and vice versa (matching their front end shapes) but…

Protos TKRS - 5.0L v8C mid transverse · DOHC DI 40v Turbo (eco: 19:26%). Sport coupe in carbon fibre with db wishbone SS (air - adaptive - semi active). Sport interior, no ET and standard safety.

Barano VS - 3.6L v6 front longitudinal · DOHC DI 24v NA (eco: 27.43%). Sport coupe (2 seater) in aluminium/polymer with db wishbone SS (air - semi active (bis)). Sport interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

Wulsar VRS - 5.2L v8C mid longitudinal · DOHC DI 32v NA (eco: 26.51%). Sport coupe in AHS steel/polymer with db wishbone SS (air - adaptive - semi active). Sport interior, premium ET and standard safety.

A few more, ‘easy on the eyes’…

Frigate V - 4.0L I6 front longitudinal · DOHC DI 24v NA (eco: 26.01%). Luxury sedan (5 seater) in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone/multilink SS (hydropneumatic). Luxury interior/ET and standard safety.

S 363 - 3.4L v6 front longitudinal · DOHC DI 24v NA (eco: 23.65%). Premium sport coupe (2+2) in AHS steel/CR steel with db wishbone/multilink SS (air - adaptive). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.

Kanter VRS - 5.0L v8C front longitudinal · DOHC DI 32v NA (eco: 26.80%). Concept car (2+2) in Aluminium/Carbon fibre with db wishbone SS (active sport - semi active). Sport interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

Kanter WRS. Luxury edition (luxury ET).

Raptor RS revisited.

The new Aral, a sportier and exclusive coupe version (2 seater).
Aral VS <364> - 3.6L v6 front longitudinal · DOHC DI 24v NA (eco: 28.26%). Sport coupe in aluminium/CR steel with db wishbone SS (air - adaptive - semi active). Sport interior, standard ET and advanced safety.

Fashion…, ManHell joining the ‘retro wave’ with this model.

Versa VP - 1.4L I4 front transverse · DOHC DI 16v NA (eco: 29.36%). Premium hatch in AHS steel/CR steel with Macpherson/torsion beam SS (progressive - gas - passive). Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

D 357S - 3.8L v8F mid longitudinal · SOHC MFI 32v NA (eco: 15.79%). Sport coupe in galvanized steel/HM aluminium with db wishbone SS (progressive - gas). Sport interior, standard ET and advanced safety.

Zune VT - 2.2L I4 front transverse · DOHC DI 16v Turbo (eco: 28.26%). Premium hatchback in AHS steel/CR steel with Macpherson/multilink SS (progressive - gas - semi active). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.

New build, new data, new designs.

Corona V

Deuter S

Catom WTS

The rear of the Corona reminds me of a cross between a Fiat 500 and a Porsche 991.

The Corona is some kind of ‘bastard thing’. I’m agree, the rear end reminds me a Porsche too (it’s somewhat attractive the rounded ass)…, and the front end looks a bit like an old Opel… :confused: (anyway it looks old fashioned hehe).
I have another model with that rear end but being a FWD car the final weight distribution is crap, so I’ll test some things on it trying to get a good balance.