UC - ManHell Automotive

Here comes the Raton (mouse), a versatile and ‘cheap’ city car.

Very nice indeed - the attention to detail on your designs is just amazing!

Thanks TurboJ, overall I like the little details here and there almost in everything (not only in the aesthetic way, also the practical one - that’s like a war :slight_smile: -).
OTOH I know that some cars have ‘fixture overpopulation’ but it’s the way to find new ‘fixture combos’.

And… the entry level version of the Kaleido (standard ET).

Kaleido WRS.

Heill RS (Basic ET).

Banse VRS (Premium ET)

:open_mouth:

Whoa…

It was a little compilation of ManHell’s ‘greatests hits’ :slight_smile:

…and the next, a little sport car.

Rasante VTS (standard interior, basic ET).

Guadiana (standard ET).

Serenade VS (premium ET).

Almirante AL

Great design as always. The sedans have a particular realistic line.
I need to post something new too…

Manhell, great designs! Serenade looks quite like first idea of my Chimera ;p

Thanks guys, I’m glad you like them.

Yep, common or mass cars have to be less eccentric :slight_smile: .

I’ve seen it, maybe you might spice up with a revamped edition, trying to improve the economy side (20l /100km is way too much for a 3.2 cc turbocharged engine) and adding some stuff in the original design.

C21 :unamused: was created to compete against the R-21, BX, Peugeot 405, Vectra, etc.
and it seems that is not quite attractive for the markets :cry:

Chimera has been revamped to comparison with this first one. Added moar chrome xDD And of course improved engine. If you want to take a look then go ahead. Good designs you’ve still got.

I’ve seen it, indeed it was improved :slight_smile: . I only would add wider front wheels, maybe 245, that will allow to improve cornering.

A couple more…

Ermes VS (premium ET).

Ermes GT. This premium coupe faced rivals like Nissan 350Z, Alfa 156 GTA, Impreza 2.0 STI, Honda NSX 3.2 V6, etc. Unfortunately despite its dynamic behaviour, this model did not attract the customers as expected.

Kero VTS (standard ET).

Jalon (standard ET).

Have you seen…it?

… a short wait to unveil the “mystery” :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

A luxury sport car for the automotive lovers, the Gato LS.

Trone VS

S 21

Question: On that Orange car, the Gato Ls, there’s a line that goes from the top of the headlight and down to the bottom and then back up to the other headlight… What did you use to do that?
That car is truly beautiful.

Gato is probably the most beautiful car ever made in Automation

[quote=“Microwave”]Question: On that Orange car, the Gato Ls, there’s a line that goes from the top of the headlight and down to the bottom and then back up to the other headlight… What did you use to do that?
That car is truly beautiful.[/quote]

It is a lip mod that isn’t on the steam workshop yet

[quote=“Microwave”]Question: On that Orange car, the Gato Ls, there’s a line that goes from the top of the headlight and down to the bottom and then back up to the other headlight… What did you use to do that?
That car is truly beautiful.[/quote]

Thanks guys. There’s some minor mistakes in the Gato’s front end design… but the idea is there.

Yup, really IDK whether is on the workshop or not… right now I have a mix (of fixtures/mods) that would not allow to send a functional car to anyone.

That’s cheating :laughing:

:blush: haha, I “cannot live” without some grills and a few car parts that the game is missing.

Ok, more stuff.

Alpha (basic ET).

Dero (standard ET).

Maio AW (premium ET).

Rasard VS (standard ET).

(edit) and some more common stuff.

Topo (basic ET).

Presto (basic ET).

Campeador LA (standard ET).

Cebra S (basic ET).

Well the next design (re-design) is somewhat Strop’s fault :wink: … the Porsche-esque look has been in my head since then.

Corona VS (premium ET). [size=85](now alias Palmera cos the Panamera)[/size]

Travesia A4 (standard ET).

Alpinis (basic ET).

Pacifico A (standard ET).

Here we go with a popular hatchback, from the regular and versatile version to the sportier one.

Regata T (basic ET).

Regata VT (standard ET).

Regata VTS (standard ET).

and the Zandar in its limited edition version.

Zandar SD (premium ET).

Vendaval WTS (basic ET).

Swordkat A

God damn, your cars always look so nice. Very realistic and unique designs :slight_smile: