UC - ManHell Automotive

I’m glad you like them :slight_smile:

Ok, the ‘S21’ updated/revamped.
BTW (suggestion), that grill on the rear endhttp://s4.postimg.org/mrcdehuc9/parrilla.jpg would be great without the hole.

S… 22?

…and following the trend of high rev things…

Aral VS

It lacks some horsepower from the original design (no turbo) and the rear wheels could be 235/40R16 but acceleration would be worse. Anyway, on the road once again :wink:

Fortress 4WD

I should have set a limit speed, 200km/h it’s a bit crazy on that ‘box’ hehe.

Xelco 243

Silverhorn Speciale

AX (not the Citroen, but from this model the Gato was born).

Bullet AWS

Bullet’s facelift.

Fragata AWL

Frontier vTW

emergency edition… What the hell guys!!, have you seen that Frontier crap?! :cry:
Let me know when the car is so… special that hurt your eyes :blush: :wink: (previous pic deleted and buried).

Ciento vLS

Ermes GTS 2015.

The Bullet is not a Range Rover :smiley:

Very clean designs, very creative front styling, but your rears are just… they come close to some kind of perfection. Really well done!

hmm, that was not the intention hehe, anyway, it needs a facelift because the design that I had in mind was… ugly, so it’s unfinished somewhat.

Thanks…, surely you are right, I mean, I usually find myself more ‘design issues’ with the front ends than the rear ends. Really don’t know why…, sometimes I’ve started from the rear and it gets worse.
[size=85]Could it be that I like more the butts?[/size] :blush:

and another sporty thing.

Symbios vRS

Nautilus L

Venom vTS

Mekon A

Cerro TS

Now Christmas is closing in, what will you ask for?.. hmm, I’d like something like

Christie RS

(… and a free insurance hehe).

An old junk but a nice ‘traveller’ for the family.
Estoque

and an old version that comes back (to see how it works with the new stats), and looking for a more muscle car look than previously.
Drakar MS

Kartridge TS - concept car -

Dude… stahp… you’re making us all look like amateurs! :smiley:

jk - keep em coming

Hmmm, I think that in some way it’s just a matter of hours/practise.
Actually Automation has most playing hours than any other game on my steam account (even more than Skyrim… being a RPG player).
OTOH I do not sleep for long so ‘playing’ with PC is the less noisy thing that someone can do at night (well, if you do not scream to the TFT hehe).

Ok, another old model that comes back (obviously those that I like more and would be ManHell’s models).

Lanza AP

Well this was going to be a ‘comparison’ between the NA and Turbo version, not a design issue.

Sportier TRS

Sportier RS

The engines are identical in displacement, but change the fuel configuration and the final setups, obviusly.

TRS engine (with a soft torque curve).

RS engine.

The only difference between models, besides the engine, aero and suspension setups, is that the TRS has a -1 in safety.*

The rear lights block of the Estoque are incredibly well done and spot on for the era. I bow in front of your fixture placement skill.

Thanks for the compliments Norman. Frankly, it was a nightmare to handle the fixtures there, is so thin that area…

Lately we are breathing some luxury atmosphere around the forum and ManHell is joining the current trend with a new top luxury model.

Vereda LTS

PD: I’ve added the Estoque if anyone want to take a look closely.
Raz - Estoque.zip (93.8 KB)

Sportier TRS backside is just awesome. The more classic look suits it better i think.

[quote=“Razyx”]Thanks for the compliments Norman. Frankly, it was a nightmare to handle the fixtures there, is so thin that area…

Lately we are breathing some luxury atmosphere around the forum and ManHell is joining the current trend with a new top luxury model.

Vereda LTS
(hungry)

PD: I’ve added the Estoque if anyone want to take a look closely.[/quote]

you should repost this to the open source thread :laughing:

Thanks Squidhead, I think so lol, no, seriously, I like it, but then after see the pic…, that rear end should be in an older car.
BTW I’m following your sport cars closely :slight_smile:, the Adelaide’s rear end is great (like the ‘photoshopped’ pic ).

hehe, file attached…
The original name was Sendero (trail/path in spanish, but it was really close to Sandero -Dacia- and…). There are 3 versions and if I’m not wrong two engines.

… and some cars :slight_smile:

Mekon Coupe 74

Vitor TRS

Raz - Sendero.zip (150 KB)

Thanks… I try
[whisper]I got your engine in it to run 720hp for racing trim… it scares me :smiley: [/whisper]

P.S: Im getting a heavy McLaren F1 / Veyron vibe from the Vitor. Also, is it me or are we competing for the market with Vitor vs Sepang? :smiley:

[quote=“squidhead”]
Thanks… I try
[whisper]I got your engine in it to run 720hp for racing trim… it scares me :smiley: [/whisper][/quote]

Holy! Regata’s engine or what?? :open_mouth:

Hmm maybe some resemblance with the Mclaren…, I really was looking for an aerodinamic look, then the stat was crap :frowning: haha.
Taking into account the production year, the Kaleido TWRS would be a good rival for the Sepang…, or a revamped version of the Heill.

[quote=“Razyx”]

[quote=“squidhead”]
Thanks… I try
[whisper]I got your engine in it to run 720hp for racing trim… it scares me :smiley: [/whisper][/quote]

Holy! Regata’s engine or what?? :open_mouth: [/quote]

Yep, Regata can do 700+hp and probably do 0-100 in like 3-4 sets of tires.

buenas!
Increibles diseños, que mods tienes metidos? podrias compartir los mods? no me refiero a los diseños de los coches…

saludos

[quote=“squidhead”]

[quote=“Razyx”]

Holy! Regata’s engine or what?? :open_mouth:

Yep, Regata can do 700+hp and probably do 0-100 in like 3-4 sets of tires.[/quote]

Nice!!, that’s a squeezed engine!! :laughing:

[quote=“obv”]buenas!
Increibles diseños, que mods tienes metidos? podrias compartir los mods? no me refiero a los diseños de los coches…

saludos[/quote]

Buenas,

Gracias!.
Ahora mismo me pillas, tendría que contrastarlo porque hace poco reinstalé el juego y casi todo procede del steamworkshop.
A bote pronto tengo 5 parrillas, un lip, las aletas y creo que un alerón. Si quieres te los puedo pasar comprimidos.

Pues encantado de que me puedas pasar los mods que utilizas tu, si con eso solo se puede llegar ha realizar todo lo que he podido ver del hilo es increible.
Por cierto donde los instalo jeje?

PD: tengo la sensacion que lo que hay en steam mas lo que hay por aqui no se si se machacan entre algunos o que por eso pedia los mods

saludos

[quote=“obv”]Pues encantado de que me puedas pasar los mods que utilizas tu, si con eso solo se puede llegar ha realizar todo lo que he podido ver del hilo es increible.
Por cierto donde los instalo jeje?

PD: tengo la sensacion que lo que hay en steam mas lo que hay por aqui no se si se machacan entre algunos o que por eso pedia los mods

saludos[/quote]

‘Mañana’ te paso un mensaje con los mods y los datos necesarios :slight_smile:

Saludos.