UC - ManHell Automotive

Alano GT rear light array. It fits so well together! Why did I not think of this before!!!

Liberty 4R

Sinerge

Alure NS - This one is inspired by the Acura NSX…, I think the front end looks interesting, although the borders of the body are messing up the fixtures around.

Tamiz serie.

A couple of concept cars and…

Tagra TR

Pontom TS

Sigma S

Taitan AW

Celote 4R

Hunt AWL

Theta TS

Topo series.

**Mohak **

CT 156 S

Wagon versions (NA and Turbocharged) for Vereda family.
In the pic you can also see the future facelift planned.
(wops! little mistake on the 375’s top end material)

Wartog AW

Luxor 260, the first version of current decade (2nd one).

Deluxe stuff, like the latest cars.

Vereda LW

Pacer WS

The Hunt reminds me a little of a Huayra in the front. But just a little :wink:

May be, and probably it was unconsciously… but after having seen so many car wallpapers, I think is possible that I got some ideas here and there.

Luxor A (is part of ManHell’s history so I add this one.)

Valmayor A

Poncho VTS

Aquila PS (with this color the alias would be cheddar).

Vereda 375 SE (limited edition).

Please stop posting your cars. You are making me too jealous! :stuck_out_tongue:

But I am building a Mercedes AMG GT S competitor and I only get around 80% competitiveness in the Super and Track Premium. What would you do to get a higher score in something like GT? I currently get 73% competitiveness.

Make it cheaper.

Doesn’t that make everything more competitive? :stuck_out_tongue:

May the cheapest car win!

[quote=“Speedemon”]Please stop posting your cars. You are making me too jealous! :stuck_out_tongue:

But I am building a Mercedes AMG GT S competitor and I only get around 80% competitiveness in the Super and Track Premium. What would you do to get a higher score in something like GT? I currently get 73% competitiveness.[/quote]

Let’s get the Sigma PS, an allround car, and see some stats.

The setup is focused on light sport car, muscle and fun premium.

I forgot to add Track values, that is 97/84%.
(with a lower sale price - +30% - we do not get GT market value)

With some ‘little’ tweaks, like 2 seats, better tyre compound and entertainment (allround), we have the next:

and if we set a lower tyre profile, a better suspension system (from gas monotube to semi active) while improving cornering :

Now Track values would be 120/81%

Probably the prestige will rise, therefore market value, adding a more powerful engine and bigger rims (17" currently).

I did not know any of this. Thank you for posting this! :slight_smile: It should help.

NP man, glad to be helpful :slight_smile:

Another special edition,

Topo RS
Dangerous, dunno, but it should be fun.

The Valmayor and Luxor is just wow, I would love to drive them :smiley:

[quote=“Razyx”]May be, and probably it was unconsciously… but after having seen so many car wallpapers, I think is possible that I got some ideas here and there.

Luxor A (is part of ManHell’s history so I add this one.)
Valmayor A
[/quote]

Liking the Valmayor, in particular; where did you get that grill? :smiley:

I’m glad you like them. I also would like to give them a try, those cars are like a ship, so big, ‘softy’…, definitely ship-esque :slight_smile:
Although I’ve not driven one of these ‘bulky monsters’ I’ve been passenger in a '73 Impala wagon (around 5.7m long) and somewhat remember (20 years ago?) the feeling that, compared with any european car, you could hit anything and yet go on.

[quote=“AlternateSteve90”]
Liking the Valmayor, in particular; where did you get that grill? :smiley:[/quote]

Thanks.
An old Pyrlix’s grille (you can find it in his thread), I was missing it so I have installed the mod few days ago.

Stallion 145 C

[quote]I’m glad you like them. I also would like to give them a try, those cars are like a ship, so big, ‘softy’…, definitely ship-esque :slight_smile:
Although I’ve not driven one of these ‘bulky monsters’ I’ve been passenger in a '73 Impala wagon (around 5.7m long) and somewhat remember (20 years ago?) the feeling that, compared with any european car, you could hit anything and yet go on.
http://s16.postimg.org/52h39esc5/73_Chevy_Impala_W.jpg�tween%
I have never been so lucky to ride in a proper American car, Im not sure they would suit British roads with all the twists and turns but oh well :laughing: that’s not putting me off[/quote]

I’m afraid that in twisted roads, if you don’t drive in a relaxed way, those cars are almost uncomfortable…, but the main issue would be to find a good place for parking the ship :sweat_smile:

Argos CTS

1 Like

B160407 (new build, new post)

The next ‘Heill’ project started 2 years ago and already there’s a test version but it will not see the car market till next year or, maybe, 2018.

Bemel CT

Emperor 68 A

1 Like