UC - ManHell Automotive

Them flip headlight covers! So cool

Hi tech on ManHell :stuck_out_tongue::wink:

Some ‘love’ for the small/city cars.

Ciro B

And the '12 Mamout, our heavy and powerful truck.

Mamout AD4

1 Like

Just when I thought I’ve seen all the possibly designs for the mclaren body (or almost any body for that matter) I just need to come to this thread… kudos!

a V12 truck, i’d call crazy, but yet it’s marketable

Thanks!, I’m always trying new fixture ‘combos’ in that body.

It’s crazy (costs related) but it’s feasible. It has a short gearbox ratio, good weight distribution, premium equipement… you can move your cargo with class :yum:

Another old car

Barano 55 CS

2 Likes

Mondiale S
Total engineering time: 3y 6m body / 3y 3m engine.
Total engineering cost: M$ 932 (body + engine) :hushed:

Corso C
Total engineering time: 2y 10m body / 2y 0m engine.
Total engineering cost: M$ 560 (body + engine)

2 Likes

Emperor 75 CA
This time factory values are on ‘default’ (50 - type large), I guess it will be more useful to follow future changes…
Total engineering time: 2y 5m body / 1y 5m engine.
Total engineering cost: M$ 69 (body + engine)

It’s ‘interesting’ that something so long got some good values like a city car.

Lauris VS
Being a limited production, factory values; 50 - type medium.
Total engineering time: 3y 6m body / 2y 11m engine.
Total engineering cost: M$ 504 (body + engine)

1 Like

Sierpe VS
(50 - large)
Total engineering time: 5y 0m body / 3y 0m engine.
Total engineering cost: M$ 666 (body + engine)

A few quality points here and there and the engineering time and costs ‘grows’ like hell.

MH 1500
Popular sedan for the family.

Gyroshot TS

Ferro 360 vTR - convertible version -

2 Likes

Awesome work and I like the uniform presentation style. The 1970s behemoths really bring back some childhood memories. We had one of those monstrous mid 70s Chevy wagons (Caprice), same blue as that Impala but with “wood” paneling :smiley: I’m not sure why my dad towed the camper behind the thing, since the car itself was as big as a hotel. Stomp on the gas and the engine sounded like a giant, angry vacuum machine.
Even your 70s colors are spot on! :heart_eyes:

@mrmiyagi10301 Thanks, and really glad that I’m able to bring some memories through my cars. The Chevy Caprice is/was another ‘big thing’, nice!! :slight_smile:

OTOH, I’ve updated the Sierpe design… it was… how to say, crap!!, now looks better.

Nice! I really like the Argos’s back end by the way. It gave my heart a flutter because reminds me of the Subaru SVX tail light design. I always loved the quirkiest cars.

There’s some resemblance, I like that Subaru body.

More stuff.

Lago 93

Campeador 240 L

and P671 concept.

2 Likes

Why does the rear of the P671 Concept say Koenigsegg Regera to me?

It’s probably the overall rounded contour. The arrangement actually looks nothing like the Regera but the way the overall shape was carved out is similar.

OK guys now let me bring to you the fixture’s temple, you can smell the wind through the edges… :joy:
Here it’s the Suriken

a little edit…

let’s add a regular car, but the next would be another ‘fantasy car’ (like the Suriken).

Capra S

Bokken TS

2 Likes

An old sporty glory and its 60th anniversary version.
Jucar 54

Jucar 60th anniversary

2 Likes

Damn you never fail to impress, I wish I was patient enough to put more time into my car designs

Thanks CadillacDave I hope be able to keep them (desgins or setups) coming.
OTOH, patience is needed, to some exent (I’m not a patient guy at all)… I think enyojement is also key. I’ve done many many model toys when younger, it’s like that for me.

Good god Suriken certainly looks like an experimental concept in design… I shall go on a pilgrimage to Suriken :joy:

Dare I flatter myself enough to claim that the side vent arrangement is a slight nod to Lilith?

(Also wtf, 148 production units only for a carbon fibre panel car with a 1500hp engine…)