UC - ManHell Automotive

Ok man, we head to this thread for mods Razyx's mods
:slight_smile:

A rare luxury version.
Xabre 240

2 Likes

The Aquila’s 360 big brother.

Aquila 675 vTS

With a bit retro look (for the age) here we show…

Dayak TS

3 Likes

Like the design! The front-end seems pretty bland to me but hey , still a nice car!

That front end is so late 70s early 80’s concept, its unreal. Also 2005 IS when retro design was a fad, so yeah, this would grab some serious attention.

Yep, it could be a bit bland but I was thinking more in the 80’s or something…, then when got the car finished I saw the year and… wops, this thing do not match with the age, well, so a retro thing… and squidhead saved my arse with the fad thing hehe

Dem Mercury Sable headights

That’s it (I knew that some sedan got it)… I guess after some time the plastic thing will look not so good :slight_smile:

Your cars are impressive and competitive. Need I say more?

Thanks @abg7, and glad you like 'em.
I just try to create credible cars… most of time :slight_smile:

MH sport coupe to rule them all, in late 60’s.

well, and something more…

4 Likes

The Amura 555 TS is a road legal car coming from some race series that… (whatever story).

Some of the latest test cars.

7 Likes

Which test cars will you flesh out more (i.e. describe in full) this time around?

I have a couple of ‘special models’ (designs) awaiting for more spare time but, right now, no more full stats or ‘stories’…, and, before anything else, I wish to finish some pending mods and revamp almost all of them… so it gonna be slow.

1 Like

Hi there guys, time has gone by… “a bit” hehe but, I guess/think, that no one can’t forget so many hours of enjoyement in such a good game, designing cars/engines and competing here and there… and can only say; congrats to the Camshaft team, another milestone with the UE4 engine.

Well, first try with the UE beta version. The Photo mode is a good fun.

11 Likes

Nice model Raz! Great to see you back

2 Likes

Oskiinus, thanks for the welcome back.
With the red car I’ve seen that handling the fixtures is more tricky, thanks to the right mouse button with its double function; ending the handling of fixtures and moving the camera (if I’m not wrong). I miss my “okay button” :blush:

1 Like

Really, really like these. Grey coupe reminds of a kinda of GTA esque Aston Martin-Jaguar kind of thing.

1 Like

Oh crap, he’s back…
OK, people, you know the drill, at least 7 concept cars before settling on a passable design to be remotely competetive while he’s here.

2 Likes