UC - ManHell Automotive

Thanks RedRiot, I’m glad you like 'em.

… and from the old days, here comes the Excolopendra.

Excolopendra GS - 3.6L V8c mid transverse · SOHC Twin Carb. (4 barrel) 32v NA (eco: 15.81%). Sport coupe in galvanized steel/steel with db wishbone suspension system (progressive - gas mono tube). Sport interior, standard ET/safety.

Cenir WS - 2.4L I6 front longitudinal · SOHC SPFI 24v NA (eco: 20.37%). Coupe (2+2 seater) in CR steel with db wishbone/semitrailing arm suspension sys (air - adaptive). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.

You are too good man, i dont know if the developers meant that the cars will look that good :laughing:
Thats quality and quantity together, im amazed.

PS: How do you do all these black plastic like frames and grills?

[quote=“KD14”]You are too good man, i dont know if the developers meant that the cars will look that good :laughing:
Thats quality and quantity together, im amazed.

PS: How do you do all these black plastic like frames and grills?[/quote]

Thanks for the compliments :slight_smile:

The bumpers, with the ‘strip vents’ in vents section.

The grills, you can get them from here.

…and another one (that I’ve lost -every fixture has been erased- after doing it “in a hurry”… some strange issue while saving?!).

Fenry WVTS - 1.8L I6 mid transverse · SOHC EFI 24v Turbo (eco: 20.06%). Sport coupe in aluminium/CR steel with db wishbone suspension sys (air - adaptive). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.

I don’t normally post on the Car design section but I really like your Excolopendra GS. Great work.

TY Nivracer, I’m glad you like it.

Sota VTS - 5.2L V8c mid longitudinal · DOHC DI 32v Twin Turbo (eco: 23.95%)… sport coupe :astonished: :wink: in AHS steel/CR steel with db wishbone SS (progressive - adaptive). Sport interior and standard ET/safety.

Aquila L - 3.5L I6 front longitudinal · SOHC Twin Carb. (2 barrel) 24v NA (eco: 20.56%). Luxury sedan in CR steel with Macpherson/multilink SS (hydrop. - twin tube). Luxury interior/ET and advanced safety.

Radiant TS - 5.0L V8c mid transverse · DOHC DI 40v Turbo (eco: 20.05%). Sport coupe in carbon fibre with db wishbone SS (air - adaptive). Sport interior, standard ET and advanced safety.

Montesino L - 5.2L V8c front longitudinal · OHC Carb. (2 barrel) 16v (eco: 15.41%). Luxury sedan (5 seater) in galvanized steel/steel with Macpherson/semitrailing arm SS (progressive). Luxury interior/ET and advanced safety.

Scila - 2.2L I6 front longitudinal · SOHC SPFI 12v NA (eco: 19.77%). Wagon (5 seater) in CR steel with Mac pherson/multilink SS (hydropneumatic - twin tube). Standard interior/ET/safety.

Hoplite TS - 2.6L v8F mid transverse · DOHC DI 40v Twin Turbo (eco: 19.83%). Sport coupe in carbon fibre/polymer with db wishbone SS (active sport - semi active). Sport interior, premium ET and standard safety.

Arza V - 3.2L I6 front longitudinal · DOHC DI 24v NA (eco: 26.86%). Premium sedan (5 seater) in aluminium with db wishbone SS (air - adaptive - semi active). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.

Epselon TRS - 7.2L v8F mid longitudinal · DOHC DI 40v Turbo (eco: 17.66%). Concept coupe in carbon fibre with db wishbone SS (active sport - semi active). Sport interior, basic ET and standard safety.

Grillo GTS - 2.0L I6 front longitudinal · SOHC DCOE 24v Turbo (eco: 13.79%). Sport coupe in galvanized steel/fibre glass with db wishbone SS (air - twin tube). Sport interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

Fajador TAW - 5.0L v8C front longitudinal · DOHC DI 40v Turbo (eco: 26.03%). Automatic SUV (5 seater) in AHS steel/aluminium with Mac pherson/multilink SS (active comfort - adaptive). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.

Wow… just… overwhelming wow… So many ideas for my future cars. I don’t even know how you make so many quality cars day after day.

Thanks man, pick whatever you need, no problem :slight_smile:
I took a break coz I was afraid of repeating myself, making boring designs, etc.

(edit)
…and from time to time some little weird designs may arise, like the Karpe (or previously the Arza V).

Karpe S - 6.8L v8F mid longitudinal · DOHC DI 40v NA (eco: 23.49%). Sport coupe in aluminium with db wishbone SS (air - adaptive - semi active). Sport interior and standard ET/safety.

Luxor IL - 3.0L I6 front longitudinal · SOHC MFI 24v NA (eco: 18.32%). Automatic luxury coupe (2+2) in Galvanized steel/aluminium with db wishbone SS (hydropneumatic - twin tube). Luxury interior/ET and standard safety.

Balista TS - 3.0L v8F mid longitudinal · DOHC DI 40v Turbo (eco: 19.37%). Sport coupe in aluminium/carbon fibre with db wishbone SS (active sport - adaptive). Sport interior and standard ET/safety.

Neptu - 2.5L I6 front longitudinal · DOHC EFI 24v NA (eco: 27.08%). Sedan (5 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with db wishbone SS (air - adaptive). Premium interior/ET and basic safety.

Phantom TS - 4.2L v8F front longitudinal · DOHC DI 32v Twin Turbo (eco: 20.93%). Coupe (2+2 seater) in aluminium with db wishbone/multilink SS (air - adaptive - semi active). Sport interior, premium ET and standard safety.

I like all these cars.
Excluding the Toro. That grille…

[quote=“sideswipe2004”]I like all these cars.
Excluding the Toro. That grille…[/quote]
I’m glad you like them and am really amazed that you only have one ‘but’ :slight_smile: :wink:

I’ll add something ‘classic’.

Stingray TS - 2.6L I6 front longitudinal · SOHC EFI 24v Turbo (eco: 25.53%). Sport coupe (2+2) in CR steel with db wishbone SS (air - adaptive). Sport interior, standard ET/safety.

Conquista TWR - 4.5L v8F mid longitudinal · DOHC DI 40v Twin Turbo (eco: 20.24%). Sport coupe in carbon fibre with db wishbone SS (active sport - semi active). Sport interior, premium ET and standard safety.

Conquer W - 3.5L v8C front longitudinal · SOHC SPFI 24v NA (eco: 21.89%). 4x4 (6 seater) in CR steel with Macpherson/solid axle coil (hydropneumatic). Standard interior/safety and basic ET.

Crown LS - 7.0L v8C mid longitudinal · DOHC DI 40v NA (eco: 23.46%). Sport coupe in aluminium/carbon fibre with db wishbone SS (active comfort - semi active). Sport interior, luxury ET and standard safety.

ConquistaTWR_775.zip (29.2 KB)

Flak TWS - 2.5L v8F mid transverse · DOHC DI 40v Turbo (eco: 17.89%). Sport coupe in aluminium/carbon fibre with db wishbone SS (active sport - adaptive). Sport interior, standard ET/safety.

Wasp TRS - 2.0L I4 front transverse · DOHC DI 16v Turbo (eco: 24.01%). Hot hatch (4 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with Macpherson/semi trailing arm SS (progressive - adaptive - semi active). Sport interior, basic ET and safety.

[size=200]Oo[/size][size=150]Oo[/size]Oo[size=85]Oo[/size][size=50]Oo[/size]

That is some sexy design

Stahp… I can’t… too pretty… eye orgasms to death
Seriously though… jesus man, too good :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I’m glad you like it.
I just wanted to try another hot hatback, let’s say ala megane, but this time better tweaked.

And seizing the new post

Vento VRS - 2.8L I6 front longitudinal · DOHC DI 24v NA (eco: 26.08%). Sport coupe (2 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with db wishbone/multilink SS (progressive - adaptive - semi active). Sport interior, basic ET and safety.

Can I borrow some design clues from Vento VRS to one coupe of my co-company that uses same body shell? :smiley:
BTW. At first time, when I saw the Vento, I thought of this

Yep no problem man.

ouch :cry:

:wink:

Conquer S - 3.2L v8C front longitudinal · DOHC EFI 32v NA (eco: 20.74%). 4x4 (5 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with Macpherson/solid axle coil SS (hydropneumatic). Standard interior/ET/safety.

Stingray XRSD (limited edition) - 6.2L v8F front longitudinal · DOHC EFI 40v NA (eco: 20.02%). Sport coupe (4 seater) in aluminium/polymer with db wishbone SS (air - adaptive). Sport interior, standard ET and basic safety.

Why Stingray XRSD accelerates so slow?

It’s overpowered and, look the rear wheel size. It has a good amount of wheel spin (>60%), so it’s lacking grip all day long :slight_smile: .
Then you have a weight dristribution that not help really much and manual gearbox (slower than a sequential).

The Flak TWS with its AWD drivetrain and a much bigger wheel size has a bit wheel spin too.