UE4 Exporter Update Discussion / Bugs

This body seems a little too heavy for its size (10sSedanSmall).
Granted, my car is on a galvanized steel monocoque with treated steel panels, but even then, it shouldn’t be weighing 4309 lbs. Even with partial alu panels, it’s still above 2 tons. I’d expect this body to weigh somewhere around 3500 lbs at most.

1 Like

Boxer 4

2 Likes

Adding to this, the same thing happens to the Boxer-6; except that they’re always triple-barrel DCOEs no matter what you select. Stats do change though.

And a double post because I found one more issue with carbs.

Count the pipes :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

6 ÷ 5 = what the hell did you do that for?

1 Like

Just found out the hard way there is no confirmation when saving a photo preset with the same name. I just accidentally overwrote one of my presets with the garbage random crap that comes up when you switch from one car to another…

Can we get an overwrite confirm on that in the future por favor?

2 Likes

So this keep happening on my cars. It happens on fixtures which is wide and it looks like some parts of the fixture overlaps.

2 Likes

Caliper has one L

2 Likes

That’s just the British spelling (probably New Zealand too).

3 Likes

This is funny.

On the Testing screen, this car weighs 2803 lb…

but on the Summary screen, the car weighs a pound more.

I assume they both round numbers in different ways? Great idea.

EDIT: The triangle badge fixture is definitely broken, it exports to Beam as a different variant than the one you set in Automation (i’ve tried multiple exports, it breaks every time, and should happen on any body)

Isn’t that a mod body?

the body, yes, but the badge he is talking about is not AFAIK

The '02 minivan body exports to Beam with white windows.

Hi all
have anyone encountered a bug that when you clone a trim from a model, then change the body to other variant (say change the swoopy hatchback 3 doors body variant to 5 doors), and the trim body just crumbled?

I don’t have any screenshot for now to demonstrate the issue tho because my computers’ hard drive just crashed, and I cannot play the game for now.

This message is syntactically awkward. Because the car gets deleted if you click it (and not imported) but cars get automatically deleted from the imports folder when they are imported too. So what it sounds like you are saying with that ordering is

When in reality the button’s actual behavior is

Simple, but like I said, its really syntactically awkward and confusing.

1 Like

hm/l instead of km/l on Kilometers Per Liters

1 Like

this is the interior camera for the Alfa Romeo GTV body, seems slightly lower than intended…

dick%20up%20my%20as
_missing_Brain

So far the standard springs option also lacks a description - which it had in Kee - so I’m expecting both items to receive a proper, complete description in the near future.

1 Like

My rear double wishbone suspension on the new 2001 Porsche body disappeared when I exported it to beamNG. I tried to export it again with the same result. pls fix, thank you guys !

2 Likes