(Disclaimer: The location and people used in this challenge are purely fictional, they are not intended to be offensive in any way at all)
1957 - Garcia - A small South American country
Our story starts at a large palace on the outskirts of Deminos, the capitol of Garcia. Inside busy with government officials rushing to do either something or nothing at all. In one of the many conference rooms a top secret meeting being held by the President himself and all the major automobile manufactures is held.
President Huan: Gentlemen, a moment please… Here in Garcia we have a very poor population, many still using horse and cart as transportation. The solution - a cheap to buy, run and repair automobile with plenty of room for the family and enough power to cruise on the highways. I have one other request - I will need you to create some sort of Propaganda to help sell the vehicle.
The Basic Rules
- Cars must cost under $6500 (@ 0% Markup)
- Cars must seat at least 5
- Cars must have a minimum top speed of 50 Mph
- There will be no hard limit on PU/ET however, keep it sensible - the car needs to be easy to produce
- Cars must run on standard leaded fuel
- Safety is not a worry and is not a requirement
Please Give Feedback On Rule Additions or Changes
- Drivability - most citizens have no driving experience, so the car needs to be easy to drive and pretty fool proof
- Price - the cheaper the car, the more accessible it is
- Service Costs - the car will be ran on a low budget so the cheaper to run it is the better
- Fuel Economy - again the car will be ran on a tight budget so the less fuel it needs the better
- Reliability - the citizens will be dependant on the vehicle so it needs to be reliable
- Practicality - the more the citizens can do with their car the better
All cars need to be entered with an advert, the advert will not be a major part of the entry, However it may be used to settle a tie.
Cars must be entered using the following Naming Convention
Model: GPC - username
Trim: Car Name
Family: GPC - username
Variant: Engine Name