UE4 Open Beta Body + Variant Issues list

In your second picture you still have the sedan selected, if you click the coupe then the red box will appear around the coupe.

I think he’s wanting us to read text in the tooltip.

3 Likes

Now I see it, thanks for pointing that out.

2009 convertible/sedan rear end spiking when stretched too much

1 Like

The 1965 coupe (the pantera-esque body) is only allowed to be front engined, there is no mid engined option

alright, think we should actually put this to use, and for future reference.

yep, that looks broken.

SL500_AC_SS350

That looks like an accordion.

That body has already been fixed and should rolled out in due course

1 Like

Not sure if this one’s been mentioned before, but when going from SUV to pickup (without touching any of the morphs):

The fender morphs on the front and the rear of the non-Murcielago body are uneven and don’t stretch to the same width.

Another problem: its engine bay is once again wider than it is long, which doesn’t seem realistic in a car of this size. This is also true of the 80s version (which is unlocked in 1986, by the way).

1 Like

It is possible to increase the max tyre diameter of this body?

The Honda city has bigger max tyre diameter that this.

1 Like

I posted it on discord but I’ll post it here as well.

BodyEditor_70sBLI8_22_5dr and 3dr (possibly other variants as well) have some very weird issues with weight.
Cars made with those bodies always end up being very heavy with a rear weight bias.

It’s the 2.7m wheelbase variant of the austin princess.

The window trim here is more wheel arches than windows.

Now corrected and ready for rollout in due course
Cheers

This body variant has a floating mirror

Also, you can build on the bumper for this variant, but not any other variant of the body

1 Like

Found a few issues with the 2.7m wheelbase 2002 supercar.

The rear wheel arch morph is broken.

This rear morph went up and down in kee as well as back and forth; in UE4 it only moves back and forth. There’s also some rear chassis being exposed in the default morph configuration.

1 Like

The 2.4m wheelbase NSX/MR2 has issues with the rear morphs.

1 Like

In UE4, the large version of the 12C body has a much larger engine bay than in Kee; I was able to insert a 7.2L V12 in the back of it without much trouble. Previously it was only large enough to accommodate V8s, and even those had their sizes limited by the height of the engine compartment.

As for the small version of the NSX body, its engine bay appears to have shrunk after recent updates, just like its larger counterpart.

Well, I know it runs a 7 liter v8 with turbos without much of an issue, and I recall people slotting in v12’s in there before. I never noticed the engine bay constrictions in that body to be honest.